Israel pours gas on the fire, and expects praise?

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Building more Jewish settlements in the occupied territories isn't going to help the peace process a bit. But then again, no one really expects the Jews to behave when it comes to doing what they do best, like thumbing their noses at the US and the rest of the world. Benjamin Netanyahu is a bully and a terrorist. He even has the spineless assholes in Washington, DC scared as well. I don't blame Obama, cause it is pretty evident that the Republicans are scared shitless too of Israel's broad, and long reaching influence too. (Who said that if you invite them into your home, you bring home a cancer?)

The Palestinians were give a "token" status in the UN. Being recognized as a people entitled to a statehood is important. But, it doesn't warrant the action that Israel is bragging about. Shipping more and more people in, who are not Palestinians, doesn't seam to be a peaceful response by Israel.

And, no, I don't think Israel is an ally of the US, and no they are not our MilTech partner either. If they were, we wouldn't be in this quagmire for 64 years.

Last edited:
working man I doubt that you have a job. Your ability to spell and write suggests that you never graduated grammar school in the USA

Yes, my writing skills are deficient. However, my ability to construct sentences and paragraphs is not the reason that innocent people in the Middle East are being killed. Those who suppress others to voice their concerns, are themselves the enemy of any free man/person. But then, that is the way Israel, the hard core Jews, and their supporters want it. Shoot down anyone who doesn't grant unquestioned support for Israel.

And yes, I must confess, I went to public schools.

Yes, my writing skills are deficient. However, my ability to construct sentences and paragraphs is not the reason that innocent people in the Middle East are being killed. Those who suppress others to voice their concerns, are themselves the enemy of any free man/person. But then, that is the way Israel, the hard core Jews, and their supporters want it. Shoot down anyone who doesn't grant unquestioned support for Israel.

Is that the reason you became an Islamic terrorist supporter?

Building more Jewish settlements in the occupied territories isn't going to help the peace process a bit. But then again, no one really expects the Jews to behave when it comes to doing what they do best, like thumbing their noses at the US and the rest of the world. Benjamin Netanyahu is a bully and a terrorist. He even has the spineless assholes in Washington, DC scared as well. I don't blame Obama, cause it is pretty evident that the Republicans are scared shitless too of Israel's broad, and long reaching influence too. (Who said that if you invite them into your home, you bring home a cancer?)

The Palestinians were give a "token" status in the UN. Being recognized as a people entitled to a statehood is important. But, it doesn't warrant the action that Israel is bragging about. Shipping more and more people in, who are not Palestinians, doesn't seam to be a peaceful response by Israel.

And, no, I don't think Israel is an ally of the US, and no they are not our MilTech partner either. If they were, we wouldn't be in this quagmire for 64 years.

I bet you're a fan of the Protocols.

The arabs you call palistinians are nothing but a gaggle of murderous, terroristic bastards that don't need a state but rather need to be treated like the rabid dogs that they are. Hamas now has been recognized by the third world crap hole we call the un, but that's no surprise and the un is made up of a bunch of petty dictators, lunitics, murderers and despots.

My entire education is in public schools too----what has public school
that got to do with your stupidity?.
People have been being killed in the middle
east for a very long time -----it has nothing to do with Israel. That area
has been a target of imperialist ambition because of its somewhat central
location-----it was a cross over between two of the most agriculturally
productive areas in the ancient world----Mesopotamia and the Nile.
If you have a point to make----try to make it

working man I doubt that you have a job. Your ability to spell and write suggests that you never graduated grammar school in the USA

should be...

"abilities to spell and to write"

"you have never even" although "you have not" would be better.

"graduated from"

you might need a PhD in history or english lit. to get a job in a library for $15.00/hr but if you have a PhD in history and a strong back, i can get you a job on the docks for $35.00/hr that will have you asking "why did i waste eight years going to college and grad school?"

don't be dissing working people.

Last edited:

too bad...

going to the UN was pouring gas on the fire...

hamas terrorists firing missiles into israel was pouring gas on the fire...

where were you then, jewhater?

My entire education is in public schools too----what has public school
that
got to do with your stupidity?.
People have been being killed in the middle
east for a very long time -----it has nothing to do with Israel. That area
has been a target of imperialist ambition because of its somewhat central
location-----it was a cross over between two of the most agriculturally
productive areas in the ancient world----Mesopotamia and the Nile.
If you have a point to make----try to make it

i understood him fine. he is saying stop the killing and stop being an ass.

too bad...

going to the UN was pouring gas on the fire...

hamas terrorists firing missiles into israel was pouring gas on the fire...

where were you then, jewhater?
Gas on the fire caused:

israel today | Israel News | Israel rejects 'Palestine,' takes punitive action - israel today | Israel News

too funny, Boop Crone. you really miss neg repping me, don't you?

don't you know betty (and max fleisher) were racists? hated black folk.

how silly of me. of course you do. why else would you use her as an avatar.

RACIST!!!

GENTILE HATER!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back