Israel / Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
always happy to comply, jim.

Your even handed leadership inspires confidence, oh great jim!

Of course they're your rules. I never held any illusions to the contrary. And I didn't go out of my way to bash you, I went out of my way to defend myself. End of story.

If you're such a baby that you can't understand a simple comparison plainly relevant and in the context of a discussion without getting personal on me, then have the nerve to threaten to ban me because you say I'm bashing you... well, you already know where you can stick your board and your rules.

YOU, by starting that thread, made it the explicit topic of conversation, jim. I would hope you would have enough insight to expect replies.

context is everything. And your reply? And what of the fact that all of this was inspired because you wanted to ridicule SLC and half a dozen others jumped right on that wagon? It still makes me giggle that you felt instulted.

"looser", uh, yeah. Some open doors, you just have to walk past.

You mean my reply where I told you to "fuck off" and that the rules still apply, follow them or leave? Yes, that was my last reply to you via PM.

They still apply now as well. There is no questioning how the board is ran. It's like a radio station, if you don't like it - change the channel. But you will not stir shit because you don't agree with them or feel they are not applied equally. ajwps was warned on the board and via private message. You were warned on the board as well. ajwps replied with an apology and said he would refrain from such activity in the future. I haven't seen you directly reply to that portion, but you'll still be argumentative as to what rules I apply.

The rules are not up for question, debate or ridicule by anyone on the board. Follow them or abuse priviledges at another board. Your choice.

Thread closed, this chapter is over and everyone can start on fresh ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back