Israel Owns the Congress

Slugs like Rottengilla won't bother to read anything informative.
So you've completely abandoned discussing facts and reverted to your standard fallback position of namecalling.

Very revealing.
Sorry 'bout that. Just read the Torah or the Old Testament, then come back with more misconceptions. Those are the facts you won't recognize and keep bleating lies.

So you've completely abandoned discussing facts and reverted to your standard fallback position of namecalling.

Very revealing.
Sorry 'bout that. Just read the Torah or the Old Testament, then come back with more misconceptions. Those are the facts you won't recognize and keep bleating lies.

"gods chosen people" says it all.

Very revealing.

The discussion is ended due to a closed mind.

Very revealing.

The discussion is ended due to a closed mind.

Because I posted a fact you can't refute or deny.

Very revealing.

The word "segel" means "flag", as in to "indicate" something.
The phrase refers to "designated", as in designated to "Be a light unto the nations.".

This presents you with alternatives...
[] Go through the arduous procedure of becoming a Jew, and thus "Flagged by God".
[] Study the Torah and understand why no other nation was designated.
[] Sit and stew in your ignorance driven hatred.

Very revealing.

The phrase refers to "designated", as in designated to "Be a light unto the nations.".

[] Go through the arduous procedure of becoming a Jew, and thus "Flagged by God".

:lmao:

Very revealing.

:lmao:
The "Heaven Breathed" King James Translation sucks, so there are plenty of incorrect words.
As you don't know Hebrew, please explain your "laughter".

Very revealing.

"God's chosen people."

You arrogantly think you're superior to everyone else.
The rest of the world doesn't think so.

Christians are "unclean" and "goyim" and "shiksas" to you..beneath you..
....and you wonder why jews are despised.

To be fair, muzzies see us as infidels, so you two sort it out among yourselves.

Last one standing wins...luckily for you the "israel first" contingent in the u.s. continues to fund israel's war machine.

Very revealing.

"God's chosen people."

To be fair, muzzies see us as infidels, so you two sort it out among yourselves.

Last one standing wins...luckily for you the "israel first" contingent in the u.s. continues to fund israel's war machine.
Nary a clue. No wonder the world is in turmoil.

"God's chosen people."

No, you got it wrong. They believe they are better than everyone else because the only reason you choose to not be chosen, is because you are an anti-semite.

See, you can choose to be better, you can choose to be a jew. Choose Joos, and be flagged by Gawd.

Nary a clue. No wonder the world is in turmoil.

great rebuttal..abandon the whole topic and substitute snark for discussion.

Look..you win..israel is great..members of your tribe are superior to everyone else in the world. ...god is on your side. You're "special".... whatever..LMAO...

See ya.

God has no "chosen people" or he would of made us all the same with a like mind, he must like Variety, and expects us to get along.

Yep -- Everyday I work for that. Because what we REALLY WANT is a Representative govt that WORKS on Constitutional fundamentals, has INTEGRITY, and is Capitalist Friendly and Religously tolerant.. Got to destroy what we have now to get there. :lol: You are a dupe... Don't know where or when in your life that happened -- but seek help.

Hey, thanks. I'll give your opinion all the thought it deserves.

Members of a tribe who denies christ and whose "religion" seriously thinks they are "gods chosen people" to the exclusion of everyone else should be called mentally ill.

If anyone else went around making a claim like that you'd deny it were true and say they were delusional or mentally ill..and you know it...but you..YOU are a jew..you are therefore "special". because god told you so......LMAO..sure ...sure...GTFO...

The american gvt includes a disproportionate amount of jews who have infiltrated it (and think they are "special" just like you do)...and they exert a disproportionate amount of influence in american politics and policy as they keep us tangled up in ME wars to protect israel...etc..

The media also has a vastly disproportionate number of christ hating jews propagandizing their zionist agenda. Look who owns most of the media. When you own the media you can spread propaganda much easier...and they spread propaganda 24/7.
Watch tv with the sound down and just look at the images they try to present as "normal" behavior to undermine white, christian morals.

Not to mention hollywood.Jewish owned and operated. Look at the vile filth that comes out as "entertainment" pushed by those jews. More undermining of white, christian morals.

israel has a border with a wall and it is STRICTLY ENFORCED, am I correct?
zionist jews in american gvt don't want us to have a wall..or even a border. Why is that?

Israel deports illegal immigrants, don't they?
zionist jews in american gvt don't want us to deport anyone...ever. Why is that?

..and the funniest part. in israel illegal aliens are rounded up and placed in concentration camps ...ironic, no?...before they deport them.

Yeah..you guys are real "special"..just not my kind of "special".

"God's chosen people"..man, be serious.

Do you jews think you're "god's chosen people".
Yes or no?

Hossfly already told you that we're laughing at your tirade here. We try to save the zealot haters from embarrassment, but they are too intense.

That phrase occurs because Jews were the dominate monotheistic religion for a millenia or so. For the past 2000 years, we've had other derivative religions like Christianity and Islam ADOPT the same God that we originally invoked. The chain of religious heritage is no different than McDonald's claiming they are the original fast food hamburger. And the Burger Kings and Wendy's are just new-comers kopykats.

If you think you are presenting evidence of any arrogance or delusion -- you are a fool.. Would be like your marketing dept came up with the slogan --- "Rotagilla -- The Official Anti-Semite of the Religion Forum"

Yep -- Everyday I work for that. Because what we REALLY WANT is a Representative govt that WORKS on Constitutional fundamentals, has INTEGRITY, and is Capitalist Friendly and Religously tolerant.. Got to destroy what we have now to get there. :lol: You are a dupe... Don't know where or when in your life that happened -- but seek help.

Members of a tribe who denies christ and whose "religion" seriously thinks they are "gods chosen people" to the exclusion of everyone else should be called mentally ill.

If anyone else went around making a claim like that you'd deny it were true and say they were delusional or mentally ill..and you know it...but you..YOU are a jew..you are therefore "special". because god told you so......LMAO..sure ...sure...GTFO...

The american gvt includes a disproportionate amount of jews who have infiltrated it (and think they are "special" just like you do)...and they exert a disproportionate amount of influence in american politics and policy as they keep us tangled up in ME wars to protect israel...etc..

The media also has a vastly disproportionate number of christ hating jews propagandizing their zionist agenda. Look who owns most of the media. When you own the media you can spread propaganda much easier...and they spread propaganda 24/7.
Watch tv with the sound down and just look at the images they try to present as "normal" behavior to undermine white, christian morals.

Not to mention hollywood.Jewish owned and operated. Look at the vile filth that comes out as "entertainment" pushed by those jews. More undermining of white, christian morals.

zionist jews in american gvt don't want us to have a wall..or even a border. Why is that?

zionist jews in american gvt don't want us to deport anyone...ever. Why is that?

..and the funniest part. in israel illegal aliens are rounded up and placed in concentration camps ...ironic, no?...before they deport them.

Yes or no?

Hossfly already told you that we're laughing at your tirade here. We try to save the zealot haters from embarrassment, but they are too intense.

That phrase occurs because Jews were the dominate monotheistic religion for a millenia or so. For the past 2000 years, we've had other derivative religions like Christianity and Islam ADOPT the same God that we originally invoked. The chain of religious heritage is no different than McDonald's claiming they are the original fast food hamburger. And the Burger Kings and Wendy's are just new-comers kopykats.

If you think you are presenting evidence of any arrogance or delusion -- you are a fool.. Would be like your marketing dept came up with the slogan --- "Rotagilla -- The Official Anti-Semite of the Religion Forum"
Won't address a single point I made other than to say "nuh uh".
Very telling.

I know why, too...but ok...you two go ahead and giggle and tee hee together.
There are reasons jews are despised worldwide.

giggle..tee hee...all you like.

Consider our unceasing meddling in the M.E. post WW2. Oil is a ruse, we have enough of our own energy to be self-sustaining.

The reality is self-evident once one removes the blinders of propaganda.

To expound-

We buy oil from Saudi Arabia (a country which despises Israel). We buy the oil to make the sheiks rich beyond any possible concept of wealth, and in turn they leave Israel alone. The 9/11 hijackers though, they didn't feel indebted to US, clearly.

Israel is "our greatest ally" because they say so. The truth is, we invest trillions of American dollars to pump up a shit hole (Saudi Arabia) so the Zionists can have their home. We don't need the oil, therefore we don't need an 'ally" in the region.

It's all a cleverly contrived ruse that we have been sold into as US Taxpayers, and that we have been sold through decades of propaganda. US foreign policy is controlled by the Kristols and Krauthammers of the world. Intelligent men who make a lot of sense, but who also show an unsettling allegiance to a country outside the US.

Nice Expounding.. :lol: But you're assertion that the only reason we have relied on Saudi for oil is to prop up Israel -- expounds ABOUT you and what you chose to believe. Displays a willful ignorance of the oil market and America's past needs to import a large portion from the world market.

This thread is getting WAAAY off the topic of Congress. Since Congress doesn't care about "chosen people" or where the oil market finds supplies. In fact, you'd have to explain why the left and Obama are so adamant about dissing our Canadian cousins that want to pipeline us their oil.. Surely, the Zionist conspiracy is in on that as well. Obama after all -- is the biggest Chosen People Panderer I've ever seen !!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You guys are a blast...

Yes or no?

Very telling.

That's one of the most childish responses to a serious discussion that I've seen in a long time. I answered your question rationally and fully.. With narly a Nuh-uh..

Yes or no?

Very telling.

That's one of the most childish responses to a serious discussion that I've seen in a long time. I answered your question rationally and fully.. With narly a Nuh-uh..

You defended one single point and ignored everything else.

Let's talk about jews putting illegal immigrants in concentration camps.

Let me hear your thoughts on that?

Yes or no?

Consider our unceasing meddling in the M.E. post WW2. Oil is a ruse, we have enough of our own energy to be self-sustaining.

The reality is self-evident once one removes the blinders of propaganda.

To expound-

We buy oil from Saudi Arabia (a country which despises Israel). We buy the oil to make the sheiks rich beyond any possible concept of wealth, and in turn they leave Israel alone. The 9/11 hijackers though, they didn't feel indebted to US, clearly.

Israel is "our greatest ally" because they say so. The truth is, we invest trillions of American dollars to pump up a shit hole (Saudi Arabia) so the Zionists can have their home. We don't need the oil, therefore we don't need an 'ally" in the region.

It's all a cleverly contrived ruse that we have been sold into as US Taxpayers, and that we have been sold through decades of propaganda. US foreign policy is controlled by the Kristols and Krauthammers of the world. Intelligent men who make a lot of sense, but who also show an unsettling allegiance to a country outside the US.

what can you do -----pennyidiot-----that's how
Benjamin Franklin planned it-------BENJAMIN.
also "chosen"---------it is all symbolic-----BENJAMIN
ben yamim SON OF THE RIGHT (as in right hand)
It was all planned ----even Mrs Franklin was told by the
local jewish banker-----NAME HIM BENJAMIN. see?
DA JOOOOS CONTROL EVERYTHING

"God's chosen people."

No, you got it wrong. They believe they are better than everyone else because the only reason you choose to not be chosen, is because you are an anti-semite.

See, you can choose to be better, you can choose to be a jew. Choose Joos, and be flagged by Gawd.
Why don't you outline the behaviors God found appealing instead of making a Jack A$$ out of yourself?
I also don't like the word "Jew" to describe the Children of Israel as Jew simply indicates that one is a member of the tribe of Yehudah.
Levi'im, for instance, are not "Jews", as they are of the tribe of Levi.

Forum List

Back