Israel Owns the Congress

You defended one single point and ignored everything else.

Let's talk about jews putting illegal immigrants in concentration camps.

Let me hear your thoughts on that?

Yeah --- you have a lot of questions. But threads at USMB are not about ME or what I think. And we arrange them BY TOPIC. You can search my posts in Israel/Palestine Forum for where I stand on those other LOADED questions that you misunderstand.

Palestinians don't WANT to be citizens of Israel (by and large) and I don't blame them for wanting a separate state. I support the Moderate Pali govt that WANTS to negotiate for independence. But I do not support any demands that are flavored with the demise of Israel.

NOW ---- jerk-off, quit deflecting the topic.. Tell me WHY Israel Owns the Congress of the US.. So far -- you've not proven that the support for Israel is dependent of Jewish support. Plenty of Christian support for Israel as well.. And even secular support.

Consider our unceasing meddling in the M.E. post WW2. Oil is a ruse, we have enough of our own energy to be self-sustaining.

The reality is self-evident once one removes the blinders of propaganda.

To expound-

We buy oil from Saudi Arabia (a country which despises Israel). We buy the oil to make the sheiks rich beyond any possible concept of wealth, and in turn they leave Israel alone. The 9/11 hijackers though, they didn't feel indebted to US, clearly.

Israel is "our greatest ally" because they say so. The truth is, we invest trillions of American dollars to pump up a shit hole (Saudi Arabia) so the Zionists can have their home. We don't need the oil, therefore we don't need an 'ally" in the region.

It's all a cleverly contrived ruse that we have been sold into as US Taxpayers, and that we have been sold through decades of propaganda. US foreign policy is controlled by the Kristols and Krauthammers of the world. Intelligent men who make a lot of sense, but who also show an unsettling allegiance to a country outside the US.

Nice Expounding.. :lol: But you're assertion that the only reason we have relied on Saudi for oil is to prop up Israel -- expounds ABOUT you and what you chose to believe. Displays a willful ignorance of the oil market and America's past needs to import a large portion from the world market.

This thread is getting WAAAY off the topic of Congress. Since Congress doesn't care about "chosen people" or where the oil market finds supplies. In fact, you'd have to explain why the left and Obama are so adamant about dissing our Canadian cousins that want to pipeline us their oil.. Surely, the Zionist conspiracy is in on that as well. Obama after all -- is the biggest Chosen People Panderer I've ever seen !!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You guys are a blast...

Your post is incoherent. Additionally, there's nothing to laugh about. How many more Americans need to die or be permanently maimed fighting proxy wars for Zion? How many trillions more tax dollars will be funneled into biblical prophecy to placate the power brokers?

It's only a laughing matter to idiot children, Christian zealots, and the Zionists who own the US media.

Consider our unceasing meddling in the M.E. post WW2. Oil is a ruse, we have enough of our own energy to be self-sustaining.

To expound-

We buy oil from Saudi Arabia (a country which despises Israel). We buy the oil to make the sheiks rich beyond any possible concept of wealth, and in turn they leave Israel alone. The 9/11 hijackers though, they didn't feel indebted to US, clearly.

Israel is "our greatest ally" because they say so. The truth is, we invest trillions of American dollars to pump up a shit hole (Saudi Arabia) so the Zionists can have their home. We don't need the oil, therefore we don't need an 'ally" in the region.

It's all a cleverly contrived ruse that we have been sold into as US Taxpayers, and that we have been sold through decades of propaganda. US foreign policy is controlled by the Kristols and Krauthammers of the world. Intelligent men who make a lot of sense, but who also show an unsettling allegiance to a country outside the US.

Nice Expounding.. :lol: But you're assertion that the only reason we have relied on Saudi for oil is to prop up Israel -- expounds ABOUT you and what you chose to believe. Displays a willful ignorance of the oil market and America's past needs to import a large portion from the world market.

This thread is getting WAAAY off the topic of Congress. Since Congress doesn't care about "chosen people" or where the oil market finds supplies. In fact, you'd have to explain why the left and Obama are so adamant about dissing our Canadian cousins that want to pipeline us their oil.. Surely, the Zionist conspiracy is in on that as well. Obama after all -- is the biggest Chosen People Panderer I've ever seen !!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You guys are a blast...

Your post is incoherent. Additionally, there's nothing to laugh about. How many more Americans need to die or be permanently maimed fighting proxy wars for Zion? How many trillions more tax dollars will be funneled into biblical prophecy to placate the power brokers?

It's only a laughing matter to idiot children, Christian zealots, and the Zionists who own the US media.

You're "off topic" now, so they don't have to answer when you back them into a corner with truth...LMAO..

Oh..off topic is the excuse..Ok..I get it.
Can't defend jews putting people in concentration camps...LMAO..the irony..

Tell me why people who DONT WANT to be citizens of Israel should be granted citizenship rights. And quit WHINING about "concentration camps". Which is as ridiculous a claim as your "chosen people" bullshit.

The Palis should stand behind the MODERATE govt that WANTS to use diplomacy and responsible agreements to GET a Pali State. NOT support terrorist organizations that don't want to govern and act responsibly.. You support HAMAS??

Hossfly already told you that we're laughing at your tirade here. We try to save the zealot haters from embarrassment, but they are too intense.

That phrase occurs because Jews were the dominate monotheistic religion for a millenia or so. For the past 2000 years, we've had other derivative religions like Christianity and Islam ADOPT the same God that we originally invoked. The chain of religious heritage is no different than McDonald's claiming they are the original fast food hamburger. And the Burger Kings and Wendy's are just new-comers kopykats.

If you think you are presenting evidence of any arrogance or delusion -- you are a fool.. Would be like your marketing dept came up with the slogan --- "Rotagilla -- The Official Anti-Semite of the Religion Forum"

Judaism was not always monotheistic, and you stoled it from either Akhenaten or Zoroastrism.
Yep -- Everyday I work for that. Because what we REALLY WANT is a Representative govt that WORKS on Constitutional fundamentals, has INTEGRITY, and is Capitalist Friendly and Religously tolerant.. Got to destroy what we have now to get there. :lol: You are a dupe... Don't know where or when in your life that happened -- but seek help.

Hey, thanks. I'll give your opinion all the thought it deserves.

Members of a tribe who denies christ and whose "religion" seriously thinks they are "gods chosen people" to the exclusion of everyone else should be called mentally ill.

If anyone else went around making a claim like that you'd deny it were true and say they were delusional or mentally ill..and you know it...but you..YOU are a jew..you are therefore "special". because god told you so......LMAO..sure ...sure...GTFO...

The american gvt includes a disproportionate amount of jews who have infiltrated it (and think they are "special" just like you do)...and they exert a disproportionate amount of influence in american politics and policy as they keep us tangled up in ME wars to protect israel...etc..

The media also has a vastly disproportionate number of christ hating jews propagandizing their zionist agenda. Look who owns most of the media. When you own the media you can spread propaganda much easier...and they spread propaganda 24/7.
Watch tv with the sound down and just look at the images they try to present as "normal" behavior to undermine white, christian morals.

Not to mention hollywood.Jewish owned and operated. Look at the vile filth that comes out as "entertainment" pushed by those jews. More undermining of white, christian morals.

israel has a border with a wall and it is STRICTLY ENFORCED, am I correct?
zionist jews in american gvt don't want us to have a wall..or even a border. Why is that?

Israel deports illegal immigrants, don't they?
zionist jews in american gvt don't want us to deport anyone...ever. Why is that?

..and the funniest part. in israel illegal aliens are rounded up and placed in concentration camps ...ironic, no?...before they deport them.

Yeah..you guys are real "special"..just not my kind of "special".

"God's chosen people"..man, be serious.

Do you jews think you're "god's chosen people".
Yes or no?

Hossfly already told you that we're laughing at your tirade here. We try to save the zealot haters from embarrassment, but they are too intense.

That phrase occurs because Jews were the dominate monotheistic religion for a millenia or so. For the past 2000 years, we've had other derivative religions like Christianity and Islam ADOPT the same God that we originally invoked. The chain of religious heritage is no different than McDonald's claiming they are the original fast food hamburger. And the Burger Kings and Wendy's are just new-comers kopykats.

If you think you are presenting evidence of any arrogance or delusion -- you are a fool.. Would be like your marketing dept came up with the slogan --- "Rotagilla -- The Official Anti-Semite of the Religion Forum"

I was wondering how you felt about Christians piggybacking our God onto yours, that is rather stealing, but Muhammad did not come to start a new religion. He was the last prophet of the same religion and also they worshipped the same God as you , just by a different name due to spending time with you and Christians in Arabia. In their book , we are called people of the book, so his book is learned from your book and the NT, as they see Mary as a virgin( wrong I know ) and Jesus as a prophet. The point I want to make is you don't any special dibs on God of the universe, call him whatever you want. Also Abraham spent much time in Egypt and came from Ur, moon worshippers, so he got his ideas from Akhenaten most likely, and them Moses came from Egypt as well, (all according to your writings) , and many Jews were not monotheistic, many even your Kings built altars to other Gods.

So you got it from other and Muslims got it from you, Rome devised their own. Some of us Christians see the virgin birth as a new way of looking at God, a God of peace, and we live following the 10 commandments also from Egypt.

So to say you have dibs on God , whomever or however you may perceive him to be, is not right. If anything there were many different flavors of Jews or Israelites in the 1st century as there is today, as there are as well with Christians and Muslims. I think there is two stories in Gen due to Zoroastrian influence , when God of Abraham had to call King Cyrus in from Persia.

Last edited:
Oh..off topic is the excuse..Ok..I get it.
Can't defend jews putting people in concentration camps...LMAO..the irony..

And quit WHINING about "concentration camps". Which is as ridiculous a claim as your "chosen people" bullshit.

jews have claimed to be "gods chosen people for 2000 years...LMAO..the tribe didn't tell you?
hell, even revisionist wiki can't hide that fact. go look.

Now, the concentration camps.... are you lying or ignorant of reality? I wonder?

Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation Reuters

(Reuters) - Israel said on Monday it had started rounding up African migrants in the first stage of a controversial "emergency plan" to intern and deport thousands deemed a threat to the Jewish character of the state.

"This is only a small group of the infiltrators," Interior Minister Eli Yishai said. "I'm not acting out of hatred of strangers but love of my people and to rescue the homeland."

The goal is to repatriate all the estimated 60,000 African migrants, whose growing numbers are seen by many Israelis as a law and order issue and even a threat to the long-term viability of the Jewish state.

"My policy with regard to the illegal infiltrators seeking work is clear," Netanyahu said in a May 29 speech. "First of all, to stop their entry with the fence and at the same time to deport the infiltrators who are in Israel."

He warns of Africans "flooding" and "swamping" Israel, threatening "the character of the country". Emergency measures to reverse the influx will include "detention facilities with thousands of units", Netanyahu said last week.

Netanyahu urges restraint. "We are a moral people and we will act accordingly. We denounce violence; we denounce invective. We respect human rights," he said, but added: "Israel cannot accept "infiltrators from an entire continent".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not acting out of hatred of strangers but love of my people and to rescue the homeland."

He warns of Africans "flooding" and "swamping" Israel, threatening "the character of the country". Emergency measures to reverse the influx will include "detention facilities with thousands of units", Netanyahu said last week.

Gee that sounds SO familiar...wasn't there a german in the late 30's saying the same things?

The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy John J. Mearsheimer Stephen M. Walt 9780374531508 Amazon.com Books

A real eye-opener. If you have eyes and at least half a brain (this excludes a large portion of USMB members).

I have at least half a brain-----in fact -----a large skull because
of highly developed frontal lobes.-------your citation is an excellent lesson in sophistry

No matter how many times you have negged me, or attempted to find some incoherent insult to toss my way, I don't dislike you, Rosie. Actually I wish a majority of Americans cared as much about the US as Israelis like you care about your country. But, your bias on the subject precludes you from offering a fair and honest opinion on the book, not to mention the fact that you haven't even read it.

The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy John J. Mearsheimer Stephen M. Walt 9780374531508 Amazon.com Books

A real eye-opener. If you have eyes and at least half a brain (this excludes a large portion of USMB members).

I have at least half a brain-----in fact -----a large skull because
of highly developed frontal lobes.-------your citation is an excellent lesson in sophistry

No matter how many times you have negged me, or attempted to find some incoherent insult to toss my way, I don't dislike you, Rosie. Actually I wish a majority of Americans cared as much about the US as Israelis like you care about your country. But, your bias on the subject precludes you from offering a fair and honest opinion on the book, not to mention the fact that you haven't even read it.

I have never negged anyone in my entire life

I do not have Israeli citizenship

Moderator Message:

13 Posts with nothing but personal flaming deleted.
Last chance to get back on topic. Follow Pennywise's lead
on what the title of thread is about..

FlaCalTenn

Israel does not own the Congress. The very notion is an absurdity proffered by those with an obvious, idiotic, archaic agenda. Israel is an ally of the US, one of very few in a very crucial part of the world. Projecting other issues onto US foreign policy only reveals more about those hysterically screaming about the well being poisoned than it does about anything real or concrete.

XXXXXX - Removed Mod Message from post -- FlaCalTenn

ROSIE TO THE RESCUE----THE OP IS BY ***GRENDEL***
( of Beowulf fame-----uhm Grendel---I think Grendel was
the monster-----or maybe the sword----I forgot)
the topic is the fact that Israel founded the
ThE FIRST CONTINENTAL CONGRESS----in Philadelphia------a very interesting factoid is that
they very earliest jews to the "colonies"----
were portugese jews escaping the inquisition ---
and they did end up in PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

Grendel really knows its history----way to go GRENDEL

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course there are pro-Israel lobbies. There are also many pro-Arab active lobbies such as CAIR. Not to mention the schmoozing we do with Quatar in order to run the Iraq war from there. EVEN IF --- they are a major source of funding for ISIS now.

You are aware that joint developments like Iron Dome turn out to be the peaceful means to enable Israel to show restraint against Hamas in Gaza -- aren't you? Without Iron Dome -- Gaza would be reoccupied today and Hamas would be consulting realtors for relocation.

So -- besides Iron Dome -- what legislation in the past couple of years has Congress passed that threaten American stability? I mean something more than our NORMALLY SHITTY Mid-East policy that comes out of D.C.

PS I certainly hope I am not OFF TOPIC

Not sure.. :D I did see the word Congress in there somewhere.. The rest is a Grimm Fairy Tale.

But you did flirt with "discussing moderator actions"...

yes I did I will tell you a personal thing------something my mom noted ---------when I was still a tiny child------
"there was nothing you would not do ON A DARE"

........she also complained that as a little kid---I was
ACCIDENT PRONE

To expound-

No, today Saudi Arabia changed its stand toward Israel; now recognizes the right of Israel to exist......."and another one down, and another one down, another one bites the dust...."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back