Israel owns and operates foreign policy of us journalists.

To say otherwise and claim this anti semetic bullshit,you are a disgrace to the human race.These posters here below in their posts ALL nailed it.:yes_text12:

Israel owns and operates the foreign policy of the Unites States, according to Wayne Madsen, an investigative journalist in Washington.
PressTV-'Israel owns and operates US foreign policy'

Madsen is a true hero and patriot in america.He has done an excellent job over the years exposing government corruption here in the us.:thup:

The US is an overseas colony of Israel.

FREE PALESTINE08.03 13:44
A UN agency published a report on Wednesday accusing Israel of imposing an “apartheid regime” of racial discrimination on the Palestinian people, and said it was the first time a UN body had clearly made the charge.

Israel’s foreign ministry spokesman likened the report, published by the UN Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), to Der Stürmer – a Nazi propaganda publication that was strongly anti-Semitic.

Mike Scirocco07.03 19:28
Wayne has it exactly right. We should stop funding Israel immediately. We should stop selling them weapons immediately. We shoudl revoke ALL "dual-citizenship" Israelis and expel them from the country, most especially those holding any political office, any lobbyists, anyone holding positions of influence, immediately. Letting the nutjobs in Israel control a superpower is a prescription for worldwide disaster.

AMEN Mike.Mike nailed it and hit the nail on the head.I could not possibly have said it any better than mike did so well intelligently here.

:yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

it's adorable watching jew-haters post anti-semite garbage.
Zionists ARE NOT SEMITIC,you fool
Not semitic because they're Zionists, or not semitic racially?

tenor.gif

I find it hilarious that gullible, vacant-minded types believe everything they read on PressTV, AKA “TMNN”, The Mullah News Network.
Are you implying that Press TV tells its hosts and guests what to say?

For the first time I actually agree with the Palestinian. Their population is over 9 Million and the Jewish Population is just 180,000. . I see nothing wrong with such a small group controlling the masses. :290968001256257790-final:

Madsen is a well known anti Semite, conspiracy kook and 9/11 truther.

He is only anti semite in your pathetic world because he tells the truth you dont want to hear and 9/11 truthers instead of you bush dupes,go by logic and common sense and dont ignore the evidence.:auiqs.jpg:

conspiracy kooks would be you,people who believe in the lunatic and unproven conspiracy THEORY of the governments that bin laden and 19 muslimes were behind the attacks.:auiqs.jpg:

so what was your point there? thats right,you have NONE.:asshole:

oh and it looks like your ignore button is not working very well there the fact you claimed you put me on ignore.:haha:

Of course, bin Laden was behind the attacks. I saw the tape where he admitted it. And Obama (a Muslim-lover himself) got him killed at last, thank G-d. But he still saw to it that bin Laden received a "proper" Muslim burial. I would've ordered his body to be burnt with gasoline.

To say otherwise and claim this anti semetic bullshit,you are a disgrace to the human race.These posters here below in their posts ALL nailed it.:yes_text12:

Israel owns and operates the foreign policy of the Unites States, according to Wayne Madsen, an investigative journalist in Washington.
PressTV-'Israel owns and operates US foreign policy'

Madsen is a true hero and patriot in america.He has done an excellent job over the years exposing government corruption here in the us.:thup:

The US is an overseas colony of Israel.

FREE PALESTINE08.03 13:44
A UN agency published a report on Wednesday accusing Israel of imposing an “apartheid regime” of racial discrimination on the Palestinian people, and said it was the first time a UN body had clearly made the charge.

Israel’s foreign ministry spokesman likened the report, published by the UN Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), to Der Stürmer – a Nazi propaganda publication that was strongly anti-Semitic.

Mike Scirocco07.03 19:28
Wayne has it exactly right. We should stop funding Israel immediately. We should stop selling them weapons immediately. We shoudl revoke ALL "dual-citizenship" Israelis and expel them from the country, most especially those holding any political office, any lobbyists, anyone holding positions of influence, immediately. Letting the nutjobs in Israel control a superpower is a prescription for worldwide disaster.

AMEN Mike.Mike nailed it and hit the nail on the head.I could not possibly have said it any better than mike did so well intelligently here.

:yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh. Yes. ESCWA.

A collection of third world Islamist backwaters. That would, of course, make them appropriate as a UN agency to be ignored as both predictable and irrelevant.

escwa countries - Google Search

Member States. ESCWA comprises 18 Arab countries in Western Asia: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, The Sudan, The Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, The United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

Hey. Somebody made “Palestine” a “country”. Which bearded loon from which Islamist backwater issued that fatwa?

Somebody made “Palestine” a “country”.

Was it that dead gay Egyptian terrorist?

Of course, bin Laden was behind the attacks. I saw the tape where he admitted it. And Obama (a Muslim-lover himself) got him killed at last, thank G-d. But he still saw to it that bin Laden received a "proper" Muslim burial. I would've ordered his body to be burnt with gasoline.

Bury him in chitlins.

Madsen is a well known anti Semite, conspiracy kook and 9/11 truther.

He is only anti semite in your pathetic world because he tells the truth you dont want to hear and 9/11 truthers instead of you bush dupes,go by logic and common sense and dont ignore the evidence.:auiqs.jpg:

conspiracy kooks would be you,people who believe in the lunatic and unproven conspiracy THEORY of the governments that bin laden and 19 muslimes were behind the attacks.:auiqs.jpg:

so what was your point there? thats right,you have NONE.:asshole:

oh and it looks like your ignore button is not working very well there the fact you claimed you put me on ignore.:haha:
Muslim Ram Fan brayed:

"conspiracy kooks would be you,people who believe in the lunatic and unproven conspiracy THEORY of the governments that bin laden and 19 muslimes were behind the attacks."

oh yeah that FAKE video of that guy that looked NOTHING like him and even one of his close family members said that video was not him ? yeah i remember that.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

thats comedy gold you seriously think obozo got him killed when he was REALLY killed off just two months later after the attacks.you should start a comedy club.:iyfyus.jpg:

oh yeah that FAKE video of that guy that looked NOTHING like him and even one of his close family members said that video was not him ? yeah i remember that.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

thats comedy gold you seriously think obozo got him killed when he was REALLY killed off just two months later after the attacks.you should start a comedy club.:iyfyus.jpg:

i agree forever young,it IS funny indeed how you helped prove for me there is no evidence against bin laden.LOL that video is the same as someone saying Trump said something because alec baldwin dressed up like him and pretended to be him.:haha:

dont you Israel apologists ever get tired of doing this everytime you open your mouths?:dig::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Can’t argue with a Waste Product who claims Bin Laden was not behind the attacks and there weren’t 15 Muslims on board those planes.

i agree forever young,it IS funny indeed how you helped prove for me there is no evidence against bin laden.LOL that video is the same as someone saying Trump said something because alec baldwin dressed up like him and pretended to be him.:haha:

dont you Israel apologists ever get tired of doing this everytime you open your mouths?:dig::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
"Bin Laden wasn't behind 9-11"?!

Is this the kind of discussion you and your fellow mosque jihadis engage in on a regular basis?

Your braying is very entertaining.

Forum List

Back