Israel Outraged as UNESCO puts Hebron on Heritage Danger List

Everything you see inside the blue line is Israel. God's promise to Abraham fulfilled. It is written:
Genesis 15:18-21King James Version (KJV)

18 In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,

20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,

21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Israel is over 4,000 years old. Let's go further back, Bleipriester. read this:

When King Solomon became king of Israel, the country’s borders stretched from Egypt to the Euphrates. Effectively, King Solomon controlled the movement of goods by land through the European/Asian/African trade routes. This enabled Solomon to tax all movement of goods that flowed throughout the caravan routes that came from Africa to Europe and Asia, from Europe to Africa and Asia and from Asia to Europe and Africa, at whatever rate he so desired. Each year, Solomon received 25 tons of gold and much more. This booty did not come from people giving him gifts because they loved paying Solomon to hear his wisdom—maybe this is why the area of the kingdom looks like a boot. https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-e...n-todays-economy-and-is-he-the-likely-richest
View attachment 137688
So where is Israel on your map?

qkipwv36.jpg
Today or 4,000 years ago?
I know where it is today. On your map, no Israel is noted.
It's all Israel. Everything you see within those blue lines and the red lines below. That is the land God gave to the Jews.

Last edited:
upload_2017-7-8_13-50-45.png

Greater Israel: ..........modern term to refer to the land promised Abram in Genesis 15:18-21:

"In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims, And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites."

The map is a general depiction of the land promised to Abram's (Abraham's) future Hebrew nation.

Israel today. Israel is the red image that appears like a dot on this map.
upload_2017-7-8_13-57-39.png

Just looking at this map makes me furious!

Last edited:

When King Solomon became king of Israel, the country’s borders stretched from Egypt to the Euphrates. Effectively, King Solomon controlled the movement of goods by land through the European/Asian/African trade routes. This enabled Solomon to tax all movement of goods that flowed throughout the caravan routes that came from Africa to Europe and Asia, from Europe to Africa and Asia and from Asia to Europe and Africa, at whatever rate he so desired. Each year, Solomon received 25 tons of gold and much more. This booty did not come from people giving him gifts because they loved paying Solomon to hear his wisdom—maybe this is why the area of the kingdom looks like a boot. https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-e...n-todays-economy-and-is-he-the-likely-richest
View attachment 137688

qkipwv36.jpg
It's all Israel. Everything you see within those blue lines and the red lines below. That is the land God gave to the Jews.
If everyone would soar to draw his own blue lines the world would go up in flames. You won´t get around the fact that this area has changed its rulers uncounted times and every kingdom that once prevailed there, for example the Palmyrene Empire, has the same right to exist today according to your view.

View attachment 137688

qkipwv36.jpg
If everyone would soar to draw his own blue lines the world would go up in flames. You won´t get around the fact that this area has changed its rulers uncounted times and every kingdom that once prevailed there, for example the Palmyrene Empire, has the same right to exist today according to your view.
Those are God's boundary lines and one day Israel will get back all the land that belongs to her. The sooner the better. Funny that you didn't mind UNESCO seizing Hebron for the Arabs. I guess that is the way you view this matter?

qkipwv36.jpg
Those are God's boundary lines and one day Israel will get back all the land that belongs to her. The sooner the better. Funny that you didn't mind UNESCO seizing Hebron for the Arabs. I guess that is the way you view this matter?
Seizing Hebron? From whom?

Hebron belongs to Israel. I already stated that and gave you the evidence. It was the Jews who named Hebron!

Hebron belongs to Israel. I already stated that and gave you the evidence. It was the Jews who named Hebron!
Hebron is 5000 years old, about 1000 Jews live there, 0,5 % of the population. Hebron belongs to Palestine. If we ask you how many cities belong to the Palestinians, the answer would be zero.

Hebron is 5000 years old, about 1000 Jews live there, 0,5 % of the population. Hebron belongs to Palestine. If we ask you how many cities belong to the Palestinians, the answer would be zero.
Hebron was named by the Jews during Joshua's time. You're talking 4,000 years ago at best. I do not care how many Jews are living there. That land belongs to the Jews. Their history runs deep in that territory unlike the Arabs who are trying to stake a claim to it through UNESCO. You're a nice person, Bleipriester. I like you but I do not agree with you. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

you have a criterion for land ownership in reference to this or that nation, capt,, blei?

the act of seizing does not necessarily mean that something is taken from someone else.
We have much to learn from muslims-----the way to truly OWN ----is by disallowing ingress
by "OTHERS" and by destroying all evidence that "OTHERS" were ever there

Let UNESCO stake a claim on your land in order to hand it over to someone else. Then get back to us.
The UN staked a claim on a stretch of land they decided to call Israel and gave it to the Jews a long time ago. That's an ongoing, fun little blood-soaked adventure.
The UN didn't have any part in the creation of Israel, the name Israel or the Jews return. It was all God.

LOLz, God must have created modern Israel.

Let UNESCO stake a claim on your land in order to hand it over to someone else. Then get back to us.
The UN staked a claim on a stretch of land they decided to call Israel and gave it to the Jews a long time ago. That's an ongoing, fun little blood-soaked adventure.
The UN didn't have any part in the creation of Israel, the name Israel or the Jews return. It was all God.

sobie-----not a reasonable statement-----metaphysically speaking "GOD" created everything
-----even you ("god-help-us) Israel is in land mass ---largely the KINGDOM OF ISRAEL---
as described in da bible. -----the "west bank" is----largely THE KINGDOM OF JUDAH ---
there were two kingdoms-----the kids of Jacob fought. Jews as a whole-----are called
DA CHILDREN OF ISRAEL----Israe is an alternate name for Jacob-----it is all very simple

Wrong. He restored it and the rest of what was Israel will be restored at a future date. Stay tuned.

Metaphysically speaking? Try literally, Rosie. It's exactly as God said it in Genesis.
sobie-----not a reasonable statement-----metaphysically speaking "GOD" created everything
-----even you ("god-help-us) Israel is in land mass ---largely the KINGDOM OF ISRAEL---
as described in da bible. -----the "west bank" is----largely THE KINGDOM OF JUDAH ---
there were two kingdoms-----the kids of Jacob fought. Jews as a whole-----are called
DA CHILDREN OF ISRAEL----Israe is an alternate name for Jacob-----it is all very simple
Metaphysically speaking? Try literally, Rosie. It's exactly as God said it in Genesis. The rest of the post is quite good. Thank you.

It's about time you showed up!

you have a criterion for land ownership in reference to this or that nation, capt,, blei?

the act of seizing does not necessarily mean that something is taken from someone else.
We have much to learn from muslims-----the way to truly OWN ----is by disallowing ingress
by "OTHERS" and by destroying all evidence that "OTHERS" were ever there
It's about time you showed up!

Hebron was named by the Jews during Joshua's time. You're talking 4,000 years ago at best. I do not care how many Jews are living there. That land belongs to the Jews. Their history runs deep in that territory unlike the Arabs who are trying to stake a claim to it through UNESCO. You're a nice person, Bleipriester. I like you but I do not agree with you. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
Thanks for the compliment. You´re nice, too. No insults so far.
However, the Jews have left the place long time ago. They cannot come back after 2000 years of absence and expel the inhabitants there. The Israelis are from Europe, including Russia, and America. Consult this list of Jewish surnames, most are German: Category:Jewish surnames - Wikipedia
The existence of Israel is a major achievement for the Jews. They should be lucky they have it.

And what to do with the 200000 Palestinians in Hebron?

Thanks for the compliment. You´re nice, too. No insults so far.
However, the Jews have left the place long time ago. They cannot come back after 2000 years of absence and expel the inhabitants there. The Israelis are from Europe, including Russia, and America. Consult this list of Jewish surnames, most are German: Category:Jewish surnames - Wikipedia
The existence of Israel is a major achievement for the Jews. They should be lucky they have it.

And what to do with the 200000 Palestinians in Hebron?

they can leave----just like the jews of Hebron left in 1929 when your kith and kin grabbed
their children and slit their throats. BUT you make a good point------slit throats, rape, pillage
and occupy-------the BAATHIST method of land acquisition. Muhummad was no a prophet---
he was an ORACLE-----he acquired the Jewish city of YATHRIB by the BAATHIST
METHOD

The word Palestinian has also caused many outrages on USMB. Those insisting on Israel´s "right to exist" deny Palestine´s "right to exist".
UNESCO has no say in what happens in Israel. Clearly their vote to internationalize Jerusalem meant nothing. Same goes for Hebron. It still belongs to Israel. Israel is a sovereign nation. They will do what is in the best interest of their own nation. Clearly UNESCO is out of bounds here.
Hebron is a Palestinian city in Palestine. There is a Jewish minority.
This is the history of Hebron:
Joshua 14King James Version (KJV)

14 And these are the countries which the children of Israel inherited in the land of Canaan, which Eleazar the priest, and Joshua the son of Nun, and the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Israel, distributed for inheritance to them.

2 By lot was their inheritance, as the Lord commanded by the hand of Moses, for the nine tribes, and for the half tribe.

3 For Moses had given the inheritance of two tribes and an half tribe on the other side Jordan: but unto the Levites he gave none inheritance among them.

4 For the children of Joseph were two tribes, Manasseh and Ephraim: therefore they gave no part unto the Levites in the land, save cities to dwell in, with their suburbs for their cattle and for their substance.

5 As the Lord commanded Moses, so the children of Israel did, and they divided the land.

6 Then the children of Judah came unto Joshua in Gilgal: and Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite said unto him, Thou knowest the thing that the Lord said unto Moses the man of God concerning me and thee in Kadeshbarnea.

7 Forty years old was I when Moses the servant of the Lord sent me from Kadeshbarnea to espy out the land; and I brought him word again as it was in mine heart.

8 Nevertheless my brethren that went up with me made the heart of the people melt: but I wholly followed the Lord my God.

9 And Moses sware on that day, saying, Surely the land whereon thy feet have trodden shall be thine inheritance, and thy children's for ever, because thou hast wholly followed the Lord my God.

10 And now, behold, the Lord hath kept me alive, as he said, these forty and five years, even since the Lord spake this word unto Moses, while the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness: and now, lo, I am this day fourscore and five years old.

11 As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in.

12 Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the Lord spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims were there, and that the cities were great and fenced: if so be the Lord will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the Lord said.

13 And Joshua blessed him, and gave unto Caleb the son of Jephunneh Hebron for an inheritance.

14 Hebron therefore became the inheritance of Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite unto this day, because that he wholly followed the Lord God of Israel.

15 And the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba; which Arba was a great man among the Anakims. And the land had rest from war.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Hebron was named by the Jews. It's theirs. Joshua blessed Caleb and gave it to him for an inheritance. In the 6 day war it was taken back (along with the Temple Mount). It is the place where King David was anointed and where his father and grandmother are buried. There is an ancient Jewish Cemetery there. That land belongs to the Jews! Islam did not exist when Joshua and Caleb were upon the earth. Hebron belongs to the Jews. Right, HaShev?
And the UN said to Moses that Hebron is in Palestine.

palestine_recognition.jpg
Forget the UN and UNESCO. It comes down to this. Does any outside organization have the right to come into a sovereign nation and start dividing up land according the dictates of their own agenda? Does any outside organization have the right to tell you that what is your land is no longer your land because they decided to hand it over to your neighbors? What if your great great great grandfather and grandmother are buried on that land and the people they are giving it to have no rights to your land? What then?
Ask the Native Americans that question.

UNESCO has no say in what happens in Israel. Clearly their vote to internationalize Jerusalem meant nothing. Same goes for Hebron. It still belongs to Israel. Israel is a sovereign nation. They will do what is in the best interest of their own nation. Clearly UNESCO is out of bounds here.
Hebron is a Palestinian city in Palestine. There is a Jewish minority.
This is the history of Hebron:
Joshua 14King James Version (KJV)

14 And these are the countries which the children of Israel inherited in the land of Canaan, which Eleazar the priest, and Joshua the son of Nun, and the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Israel, distributed for inheritance to them.

2 By lot was their inheritance, as the Lord commanded by the hand of Moses, for the nine tribes, and for the half tribe.

3 For Moses had given the inheritance of two tribes and an half tribe on the other side Jordan: but unto the Levites he gave none inheritance among them.

4 For the children of Joseph were two tribes, Manasseh and Ephraim: therefore they gave no part unto the Levites in the land, save cities to dwell in, with their suburbs for their cattle and for their substance.

5 As the Lord commanded Moses, so the children of Israel did, and they divided the land.

6 Then the children of Judah came unto Joshua in Gilgal: and Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite said unto him, Thou knowest the thing that the Lord said unto Moses the man of God concerning me and thee in Kadeshbarnea.

7 Forty years old was I when Moses the servant of the Lord sent me from Kadeshbarnea to espy out the land; and I brought him word again as it was in mine heart.

8 Nevertheless my brethren that went up with me made the heart of the people melt: but I wholly followed the Lord my God.

9 And Moses sware on that day, saying, Surely the land whereon thy feet have trodden shall be thine inheritance, and thy children's for ever, because thou hast wholly followed the Lord my God.

10 And now, behold, the Lord hath kept me alive, as he said, these forty and five years, even since the Lord spake this word unto Moses, while the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness: and now, lo, I am this day fourscore and five years old.

11 As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in.

12 Now therefore give me this mountain, whereof the Lord spake in that day; for thou heardest in that day how the Anakims were there, and that the cities were great and fenced: if so be the Lord will be with me, then I shall be able to drive them out, as the Lord said.

13 And Joshua blessed him, and gave unto Caleb the son of Jephunneh Hebron for an inheritance.

14 Hebron therefore became the inheritance of Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite unto this day, because that he wholly followed the Lord God of Israel.

15 And the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba; which Arba was a great man among the Anakims. And the land had rest from war.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Hebron was named by the Jews. It's theirs. Joshua blessed Caleb and gave it to him for an inheritance. In the 6 day war it was taken back (along with the Temple Mount). It is the place where King David was anointed and where his father and grandmother are buried. There is an ancient Jewish Cemetery there. That land belongs to the Jews! Islam did not exist when Joshua and Caleb were upon the earth. Hebron belongs to the Jews. Right, HaShev?
And the UN said to Moses that Hebron is in Palestine.

palestine_recognition.jpg
Forget the UN and UNESCO. It comes down to this. Does any outside organization have the right to come into a sovereign nation and start dividing up land according the dictates of their own agenda? Does any outside organization have the right to tell you that what is your land is no longer your land because they decided to hand it over to your neighbors? What if your great great great grandfather and grandmother are buried on that land and the people they are giving it to have no rights to your land? What then?
Ask the Native Americans that question.

ask them what? Are you aware of the fact that the concept of "land ownership"
did notexist in the cultures of native populations of North America?
Hebron was actually purchased according to law and custom in Canaan at the time of Abraham. -----It was RE PURCHASED by the jewish agency early in the 1800s
from the Turks who owned it according to the law of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back