Israel Orthodox Newspaper Photoshops German Chancellor out of the

I like that SURE (of my ageless beauty) getting back to the SAUDS----and the EXTENSIVE ROYAL FAMILY----my
colleague was an interesting guy------not at all impressed with
his position---------don't tell anyone---he was a smart kid and
ended up professor of medicine in Montefiore hospital----that's the teaching hospital of Yeshiva University-----SSSHHHH keep it quiet---------who knows what the MORALITY police over there would do to him.........

OH!! the newspaper------anyone remember the name of the newspaper that did the picture fix up that so distressed Penelope---- if we go off topic we can get into trouble

HaMevaser is the name of the newspaper.

http://www.newsweek.com/women-edited-out-pic-paris-rally-sparks-backlash-299417

thanks VIK ----hubby never heard of it<<<<a significant
fact

I was going to ask you what that word meant but I guess you don't know.

I don't see the name of the paper written in Hebrew letters---
hamevasser does not do it for either me (limited Hebrew)
or hubby (perfect Hebrew)

After watching you and Penelope debate, I did Google out of curiosity and learned that Orthodox Jews love making babies and they are projected to be a dominant group in New York and New Jersey in few years. How credible is that?

a DOMINANT GROUP? uhm ---what is the site upon which you landed? There are both jews and muslims
in New Jersey and New York------muslims have a lot MORE
babies per capita ---------gee-----someone is making it sound like a CONTEST I had only one child------my husband had one-------but I am one of five and hubby is one of ten. --- the orthodox community EVEN the chassidim are always in flux--------people come and go. They marry OUT -------sometimes a satmar even marries a <GASP>
LUBAVITCHER (kinda an out of caste thing)

fact

After watching you and Penelope debate, I did Google out of curiosity and learned that Orthodox Jews love making babies and they are projected to be a dominant group in New York and New Jersey in few years. How credible is that?

a DOMINANT GROUP? uhm ---what is the site upon which you landed? There are both jews and muslims
babies per capita ---------gee-----someone is making it sound like a CONTEST I had only one child------my husband had one-------but I am one of five and hubby is one of ten. --- the orthodox community EVEN the chassidim are always in flux--------people come and go. They marry OUT -------sometimes a satmar even marries a <GASP>

I think I misread the article. The article said New York Jewry not New York and New Jersey :) So they are going to be a dominant group among New York Jews. I knew it kind of sounded not right because Jewish population altogether is not big enough for that.

Because the Orthodox are so fertile, in a few years, they will be the dominant group in New York Jewry.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/08/opinion/brooks-the-orthodox-surge.html

fact

I think I misread the article. The article said New York Jewry not New York and New Jersey :) So they are going to be a dominant group among New York Jews. I knew it kind of sounded not right because Jewish population altogether is not big enough for that.

Because the Orthodox are so fertile, in a few years, they will be the dominant group in New York Jewry.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/08/opinion/brooks-the-orthodox-surge.html

oh-----ok yes-----that could be sorta true------but not really an issue because jooos is jooos-----there is no bar socially
or "marriageablity" between the "sects" Amongst jewish couples every one 'used to be' something

Forum List

Back