Israel or Iran. What's your choice?

I believe our president made the wrong choice going for Iran instead of Israel. I am not sure whether it was induced by anti-Israeli stance of Mr. Obama or re-balance of powers in the Middle East, it is still an ill-advised decision.

Israel is a long-standing ally if the United States, their military is superior to anyone in the region, except for ourselves, has developed infrastructure and industrialized economy. Why in the world would you like to pal up with internationally ignored Iran at the cost of alliance with the state of Israel? Poor decision to make.

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

It would be easy for Israel to wipe Iran off the map. It would be just as easy for the assorted Arab nations to join together and annihilate Iran.

Yeah, I went there. You see, Iran has a caucasian population. They aren't Arabian. I bet you didn't know that.

Arabian countries and Israel all want a piece of Iran.

Is it because Iran wants nukes? Hell no. Pakistan has nukes, don't they. If a shithole like Pakistan can have nukes, everyone else is entitled to nukes.

Iran has the second largest oil deposit in the world. That's what it's all about. O.I.L. Black gold. Texas Tea. Yeah.

Now the assorted nations and their stupider populations will boast and brag and thump their chests, but they're going to let Obama negotiate the deal. And there will be a deal. The current Iranian President, Rouhani is far more moderate that the far right loony Ahmadinejad. Iran will "donate" a shitload of oil to certain countries' military interests, and they'll get their nukes. (Kind of the way India got nukes after letting hazardous chemical companies set up shop and exploit the populace while polluting the waters and creating horrifically deformed babies.)

Don't you people research anything?

Forum List

Back