Israel on alert....

Ouch, you people are tough.

Let's bomb the UN.

I'm not an anti-UN type, but on Israel, they suck. Out of about 300 resolutions passed by the Security Council, something like 250 were against Israel.

So you might understand why I'd be a bit cynical on that particular subject. But, more than that, the article didn't say what you said and you were trying to use it to directly contradict the JPost article.

Now, I'd HOPE they actually condemn it. And I welcome reading about it when they finally do. But they haven't done it yet. They tend only to wake up when Israel retaliates. And that's the cold hard truth.

Ouch, you people are tough.

Let's bomb the UN.

Hey, I warned you.

Notice that I never said anything about the Jpost lying because it was written by a jew... nothing at all. I stated that your source would not be as valid as theirs... Which, as it turns out, is exactly the case.

But, notice how that doesn't stop ole Jill from insisting that I hate jews in pointing this out. It's a predictable pattern of behaviour, dude. Like I said.. if you don't fall in line then prepare to wear the Scarlet A.

I'm not an anti-UN type, but on Israel, they suck. Out of about 300 resolutions passed by the Security Council, something like 250 were against Israel.

So you might understand why I'd be a bit cynical on that particular subject. But, more than that, the article didn't say what you said and you were trying to use it to directly contradict the JPost article.

Now, I'd HOPE they actually condemn it. And I welcome reading about it when they finally do. But they haven't done it yet. They tend only to wake up when Israel retaliates. And that's the cold hard truth.

Yea... SOMEWHERE in this crazy fucking world "FAILED TO CONDEMN" really means "Take Action Against"

:rolleyes:

Hey, I warned you.

Notice that I never said anything about the Jpost lying because it was written by a jew... nothing at all. I stated that your source would not be as valid as theirs... Which, as it turns out, is exactly the case.

But, notice how that doesn't stop ole Jill from insisting that I hate jews in pointing this out. It's a predictable pattern of behaviour, dude. Like I said.. if you don't fall in line then prepare to wear the Scarlet A.

Only when it's true honey bunny....

Global anti-Semitism in recent years has had four main sources:

Traditional anti-Jewish prejudice that has pervaded Europe and some countries in other parts of the world for centuries. This includes ultra-nationalists and others who assert that the Jewish community controls governments, the media, international business, and the financial world.
Strong anti-Israel sentiment that crosses the line between objective criticism of Israeli policies and anti-Semitism.
Anti-Jewish sentiment expressed by some in Europe's growing Muslim population, based on longstanding antipathy toward both Israel and Jews, as well as Muslim opposition to developments in Israel and the occupied territories, and more recently in Iraq.
Criticism of both the United States and globalization that spills over to Israel, and to Jews in general who are identified with both.

http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/40258.htm

No, I was just trying to show the Trout that his statement Of course the UN hasn't condemned the attack wasn't exactly the truth.

Only when it's true honey bunny....

http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/40258.htm

Are you going to start quoting me positions held by a WESTERN NATION that doesn't make an ethnic test it's prerequisite? Holy SHIT, Jill.. If a dirty goyim were to be so bold....

Like I told Riv, Jill, your pattern is as predicable as an eclipse this side of the invention of the telescope. Call me whatever you need to, hon.. That IS your chosen right in this little double standard game being played, eh?

No, I was just trying to show the Trout that his statement Of course the UN hasn't condemned the attack wasn't exactly the truth.

dude.

just give up now.

Tell her she is right and move on.

dude.

just give up now.

Tell her she is right and move on.

I guess I should come clean. I support Israel as our ally but I think they often act badly. Of course the Palestinians often act badly as well. Sometime's I'd like to see us just nuke the entire middle east and be done with it. But as a flaming liberal, I know that's wrong.

Oh, and I'm not a dude.

Have a great weekend.

I guess I should come clean. I support Israel as our ally but I think they often act badly. Of course the Palestinians often act badly as well. Sometime's I'd like to see us just nuke the entire middle east and be done with it. But as a flaming liberal, I know that's wrong.

Oh, and I'm not a dude.

Have a great weekend.

I hold much the same position. I don't hate israel at all but I'm not going to sweep shit under the rug for the sake of a team jersey while humanity is at stake.

this doesn't seem to be a popular position with the "Israel, right or wrong" crowd.

You have a great weekend too.

Oh, and I'm not a dude.

Have a great weekend.

Just so you know. I think there have been times Israel has acted badly. I just kind of lost patience for the entire thing when people went crazy that Israel retaliated against Hezbollah. I kept thinking ... what if Canada had a terrorist group overtake its Southern Border that was lobbing missiles into Detroit. I kind of figured that we'd give Canada like a week to take care of it themselves and, if they didn't, we'd flatten them and no one would blink. I figure Israel has the same right.

Shogie, of course, thinks Israel should be in Texas.

The point being that if it were it would be TEXANS out killing jews instead of pals.

didn't mean to get too logical on ya, dearest Jill.

Still not trying to give condolences to 120+ dead pal civilians I see. They must not have been as human as 8 jewish kids..

The point being that if it were it would be TEXANS out killing jews instead of pals.

didn't mean to get too logical on ya, dearest Jill.

and then proceeded to say how the Israelis should be subjugated to arab rule.

But don't worry, sweet cheeks. I've never seen you use logic. You have your amusing moments. You even have your correct moments. But your argument style isn't really based on the whole logic-thang.

and then proceeded to say how the Israelis should be subjugated to arab rule.

But don't worry, sweet cheeks. I've never seen you use logic. You have your amusing moments. You even have your correct moments. But your argument style isn't really based on the whole logic-thang.

Oh NOOOOEZZZZ!

Arabs actually infiltrating a JEWISH nation! Despite their history on the land, no less! Clearly, ALL good western democracies should only apply to a single ethnic population... :rolleyes:

Gosh, isn't it great that actual western nations don't hold the same ethnic litmus test for government like you are proud of Israel for maintaining?

Maybe you can tell me about which of us uses logic after we see one more thread where I drop more evidence on your lap than you have stormfront accusations. Hell, Jill... The first 20 posts in this thread probably don't prove my point at all.

by the way... I MOST HUMBLY apologize for making reference to a Jewish guy's music in that other thread.. I should have known to keep my grubby fucking gentile hands off of a Frank Zappa album. Clearly, that music is not meant for me. What ever in the world will my neo-nazi brothers think when they find Zappa in my music collection!?!??!

Actually the resolution failed because some states also wanted to condemn Israel for the death of 120+ palestinians recently . It didn't fail because people were unwilling to condemn the 8 Israelis killed at the school, rather they didn't want to only condemn one side where brutalities have recently taken place on both sides.

Actually the resolution failed because some states also wanted to condemn Israel for the death of 120+ palestinians recently . It didn't fail because people were unwilling to condemn the 8 Israelis killed at the school, rather they didn't want to only condemn one side where brutalities have recently taken place on both sides.

Actually, the fact that Israel retaliates for the murder of its civilians who were targeted by terrorist animals, and, in turn, go after those terrorists, has never kept the UN from condemning Israel. If the Pals don't want collateral damage, maybe they shouldn't hide terrorists among them and allow missiles to be fired from their property?? And maybe they shouldn't elect terrorist organizations to lead them?

But the poor widdle Palestinians.....

The parents of the kids murdered at the Seminary School might feel a bit differently.

Actually, the fact that Israel retaliates for the murder of its civilians who were targeted by terrorist animals, and, in turn, go after those terrorists, has never kept the UN from condemning Israel.

Except apparently now when they didn't condemn Israel, despite pressure to do so.

If the Pals don't want collateral damage, maybe they shouldn't hide terrorists among them and allow missiles to be fired from their property?? And maybe they shouldn't elect terrorist organizations to lead them?

Oh, well cheers. If you don't want us to kill off your innocents, why aren't you acting differently? Because the Palestinians are such an organized and coherent group with clear and authoritative leaders.

As for electing Hamas, they didn't have much of a choice.

But the poor widdle Palestinians.....

Excuse me? Disagree with them all you want, but the innocents that Israel kills are a tragedy undeserving of mockery.

The parents of the kids murdered at the Seminary School might feel a bit differently.

Wait you mean people have irrational feelings of revenge after loved ones are killed? Shocking I tell you, just shocking.

The difference being, of course, that Jews drop pamphlets and do their best to avoid killing innocents. THey don't hunt them down, or sneak into their dormitories SPECIFICALLY to target them.

Nor do they cheer in the streets when there's news of Palestinian children being killed.

Except apparently now when they didn't condemn Israel, despite pressure to do so.

Pressure from whom? The arab countries that fund the terrorists?

Oh, well cheers. If you don't want us to kill off your innocents, why aren't you acting differently? Because the Palestinians are such an organized and coherent group with clear and authoritative leaders.

Us? I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that you're a Palestinian terrorist. Interesting you'd have that affiliation.

Israel should act differently? What about the pals?

As for electing Hamas, they didn't have much of a choice.

Of course they did... but they don't want peace. I'm not saying that the PA wasn't a corrupt organization. Yes, Suha took a lot of foreign aid and put it into her french bank accounts. But at some point, they had to make a decision... peace? two autonomous states? or continue to teach their kids to blow themselves up.

Personally, I think they made their decision with lovely things like:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55582

Excuse me? Disagree with them all you want, but the innocents that Israel kills are a tragedy undeserving of mockery.

The innocents shelter terrorists. And I'd feel a lot worse for them if I didn't constantly hear from my side of the aisle that my people should go die because they offend the Arabs.

And, for the record... just so you know. I try to be objective on this subject. I do. There are things Israel has done, particularly when Sharon was first in ofice, that I disagreed with strenuously. But then the Pals had Rabin (and yes, Rabin was murdered by a loony on his side of the fence).... and a series of Israeli leaders who would have made a deal for two autonomous states any time... but the pals don't want two autonomous states. Like Shogie always says, they want Israel..... and that's simply not going to happen.

And the continued effort on the part of certain people to paint the pals as victimized and not assigning them any responsibility for their situation is incredibly offensive to me.

Wait you mean people have irrational feelings of revenge after loved ones are killed? Shocking I tell you, just shocking.

Well, maybe they shouldn't blow themselves up just to kill jews in the first place. And maybe they should talk peace and remove the destruction of Israel as part of their agenda? Or should Israel just not respond and die like good jews are supposed to when missiles get fired at its citizens?

Again, I try to be as objective as I can about this. I might not always succeed. Obviously, I have a horse in the race. I don't want my family killed by animals when we're there, you know? (And by animals, I don't mean all pals, I mean terrorists, lest you think otherwise).

The difference being, of course, that Jews drop pamphlets and do their best to avoid killing innocents. THey don't hunt them down, or sneak into their dormitories SPECIFICALLY to target them.

Nor do they cheer in the streets when there's news of Palestinian children being killed.

Shhhhhhhh, wouldn't want to make it one sided. What does Israel do to their nutjobs, never mind...

Forum List

Back