Israel on alert....

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2007
South Texas Republic
after Hamas terrorist kills 8 students and injures more. Of course the UN hasn't condemned the attack which was supported by the Hamas govt.

"Israel was on alert and Gaza braced for reprisals on Friday as crowds mourned eight teenagers killed by a Palestinian gunman at a Jewish religious school in an attack claimed by the Islamist Hamas."

Link

Well, you know how it is... Israel shouldn't be there,right..... and the terrorists would be so much happier if the country were in the sea, so why would the UN condemn the actions of terrorists?

You know, cause they have like so much justification to keep killing civilians, right? :rolleyes:

But don't worry... they'll wake up when Israel retaliates.

Well, you know how it is... Israel shouldn't be there,right..... and the terrorists would be so much happier if the country were in the sea, so why would the UN condemn the actions of terrorists?

You know, cause they have like so much justification to keep killing civilians, right? :rolleyes:

But don't worry... they'll wake up when Israel retaliates.

Huh?! I'm not a Hamas sympathizer. You are such a doll sometimes. But, alas, yes I guess we couldn't have the UN condemning other terrorists since they are ,themselves, a miscreant bunch of rogue dictatorships.

Huh?! I'm not a Hamas sympathizer. You are such a doll sometimes. But, alas, yes I guess we couldn't have the UN condemning other terrorists since they are ,themselves, a miscreant bunch of rogue dictatorships.

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't implying that *you* sympathized with the Hamas terrorists. It was kind of a sarcastic response more addressing the Israel haters who like to post here.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. ;)

after Hamas terrorist kills 8 students and injures more. Of course the UN hasn't condemned the attack which was supported by the Hamas govt.

"Israel was on alert and Gaza braced for reprisals on Friday as crowds mourned eight teenagers killed by a Palestinian gunman at a Jewish religious school in an attack claimed by the Islamist Hamas."

Link

UN Security Council spokeswoman Marie Okabe said it would be meeting urgently, and UN chief Ban Ki-moon said he "condemns in the strongest terms today's savage attack on a Jewish seminary in west Jerusalem, and the deliberate killing and injuring of civilians''.

Bush, UN condemn school shooting

um, how many pal civilians did the israeli military kill in "retaliation" in Gaza recently? i thoroughly condemn what happened to this jewish school but I don't recall seeing you make the slightest fucking effort in condemning 120+ pal civilian deaths so maybe it's a little soon to start beating that same ole drum?

Hell, the actions of this one man from one radical group probably reflects the killer nature of every other pal outside the wall, eh Jill? Whats the going rate for one dead jew these days? 15 pal lives? After all, it's "defense" when israel does it, right?

UN Security Council spokeswoman Marie Okabe said it would be meeting urgently, and UN chief Ban Ki-moon said he "condemns in the strongest terms today's savage attack on a Jewish seminary in west Jerusalem, and the deliberate killing and injuring of civilians''.

I hope you realize that you've just taken your first step towards antisemitism by posting evidence that contradicts the automatic status quo... In fact, be prepared to prove that your source is not, in fact, stormfront.

I hope you realize that you've just taken your first step towards antisemitism by posting evidence that contradicts the automatic status quo... In fact, be prepared to prove that your source is not, in fact, stormfront.

I can understand why the Trout will be upset that I proved him wrong, but why would that make anyone think I was antisemitic?

Mazel Tov. But if you read the article, the condemnation is theoretical right now. The Security Council hasn't decided the "form" it's going to take.

That's the 10 million dollar question, isnt it.

Like I said.. fair warning.

It wouldn't. Just Shogun's a pathological Israel-hater, so he likes to think others are in the same boat as he is.

that would be funny were it not for the previous post where, apparently, Trout's Jpost article trumps Ravir's source from Austrailian news...

then again, you know how Austrailia is a front group for neo-nazis..

Ravir.. I've never posted a single hateful thing about isreal or jews but that won't stop people like jillian from tossing out the scarlet A for me to wear. It's what happens when you criticize israel or dare to suggest that a jew is wrong about something.

You are about to learn all about it if you don't concede that Trouts Jpost source is more correct than your own.

watch.

that would be funny were it not for the previous post where, apparently, Trout's Jpost article trumps Ravir's source from Austrailian news...

Yeah, I know the Zionist Jew said it, but honey, that was FROM RAVIR'S ARTICLE:

Israel's UN deputy ambassador Daniel Carmon said his delegation wanted a "speedy and strong reaction from the council to this terrible act of terrorism''.

He said it was up to the 15-member council to decide in what form it should do

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23334418-12377,00.html

But that would actually have required that you READ Ravir's article instead of assuming that if a Jew wrote it, like from the JPost, that it must not be true.

I love when people's true colors show.

then again, you know how Austrailia is a front group for neo-nazis..

Ravir.. I've never posted a single hateful thing about isreal or jews but that won't stop people like jillian from tossing out the scarlet A for me to wear. It's what happens when you criticize israel or dare to suggest that a jew is wrong about something.

You are about to learn all about it if you don't concede that Trouts Jpost source is more correct than your own.

watch.

My source was more current.

Yeah, I know the Zionist Jew said it, but honey, that was FROM RAVIR'S ARTICLE:

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23334418-12377,00.html

But that would actually have required that you READ Ravir's article instead of assuming that if a Jew wrote it, like from the JPost, that it must not be true.

I love when people's true colors show.

uuum.. so..

03-07-2008 03:34 PM
LordBrownTrout Here ya go, ravir,

UNSC fails to condemn

is MORE true than:

Yea, Jill.. WHICH of us didn't actually read the article again? Gosh, you are right.. ther ARE soome true colors showing here and it's the big Scarlet A you enjoy deflecting jewish criticism with.

I see you still never offered the slightest iota of concern over the 120+ dead pal civilians who died last week out of israeli retaliation... Gosh, how antisemitic of me to pay that close attention to your selective martyr application...

Forum List

Back