Israel offers to end the blockade; Hamas refuses

Once the occupation is ended there will be no longer a justification for resistance.

THANK YOU! That is what this thread is about.

Israel is offering not only to end the occupation, but to provide financial and political assistance to help the Gazan people thrive. Since Israel is offering to end the occupation, wouldn't you say that resistance is no longer justified?
The limited information we have does not necessarily say that.

Only if you keep trying to change and expand the definition of "occupation" (only with respect to the Jews, though, of course).

I asked monte this, or a version of this, I'll ask you. How will we know when the "occupation" of Gaza is ended?
No, it is constant and straight forward.
  • Residents and visitors should leave and enter without permit or restriction.
  • Imports and exports without permit or restriction.
  • No Israeli aircraft in Gaza's airspace.
  • Farmers can farm without getting shot at.
  • Fishermen can fish without getting shot at.
  • No restrictions on money transfers.
You know, eliminate all means of foreign control.

Than there are the 3/4 of the people in Gaza who are refugees but that would have to be addressed as a separate issue.

Jeez, by that definition Canada occupies the US.

Once the occupation is ended there will be no longer a justification for resistance.

Israel is offering not only to end the occupation, but to provide financial and political assistance to help the Gazan people thrive. Since Israel is offering to end the occupation, wouldn't you say that resistance is no longer justified?
Regrettably, an offer ain't worth nothin'.
The Occupation has destroyed the respect decent people in Europe might have had for Israel some decades ago.
The generation that witnessed the Final Solution has mostly gone to Elysium.
As their children pointed the finger at those who were tainted with guilt for even being witnesses who should have done something to stop the destruction of the European Jews. So do we foresee the same guilt we will never expiate on our shoulders for seeing what the Israelis have done to the Palestinians.
What will we tell our children?
Shame on us. Eternal shame.

Only if you keep trying to change and expand the definition of "occupation" (only with respect to the Jews, though, of course).

I asked monte this, or a version of this, I'll ask you. How will we know when the "occupation" of Gaza is ended?

Than there are the 3/4 of the people in Gaza who are refugees but that would have to be addressed as a separate issue.

You failed to apply critical thinking to you list of islamo-whining.

The first bullet point should have addressed an end to Islamic terrorist attacks from all of the Islamic terrorist franchises occupying the disputed territories. It's remarkable how you impotent gee-had wannabes presume an entitlement to acts of Islamic terrorism without consequence.

It's not surprising that most of the controls currently in place restricting the ability of the Islamic terrorists to wage acts of war are those controls you want lifted.

Islamic terrorism carries consequences.

The first bullet point should have addressed an end to Islamic terrorist attacks from all of the Islamic terrorist franchises occupying the disputed territories. It's remarkable how you impotent gee-had wannabes presume an entitlement to acts of Islamic terrorism without consequence.

It's not surprising that most of the controls currently in place restricting the ability of the Islamic terrorists to wage acts of war are those controls you want lifted.

Oh jeese, can't you post without calling names?

Oh jeese, can't you post without calling names?

Oh Jeese. Another silly cut and paste YouTube video.

Team Palestine (I'm talking to you montelatici ) keeps saying that all Gaza wants is the end of the blockade.

So, Israel offered a seaport, an airport and an industrial zone, 40,000 new jobs and to invest in Gaza. In return, all Israel wants is the return of three Israeli hostages, the bodies of two IDF soldiers, demilitarization and to erase the article in the Hamas covenant which calls for the destruction of Israel.

Hamas refused.

What gives?

"Team Palestine...... ( I'm talking to you monte) ......keeps saying that all Gaza wants is the end of the blockade."

"He is interested in stability, the rebuilding of Gaza and easing the blockade," al-Madhoun said. ‘"I felt he is more with the truce rather than conflict."’

"So, Israel offered..............

a seaport

an airport

an industrial zone

40,000 new jobs

. . .and to invest in Gaza.

"In return, all Israel wants is the return of three Israeli hostages, the bodies of two IDF soldiers, demilitarization and to erase the article in the Hamas covenant which calls for the destruction of Israel."

"Hamas refused."

"What gives ?"

Wow. I'm nearly half way through now and she is the most hypocritical speaker I have ever heard. She has some serious competition on this board, but wow, she wins! Puts all you guys to shame. You need to step up your game.

Wow. I'm nearly half way through now and she is the most hypocritical speaker I have ever heard. She has some serious competition on this board, but wow, she wins! Puts all you guys to shame. You need to step up your game.

Your Hasbara BS is what needs a tune up. Old and debunked long ago.

How so?

Um. The list of double standards is as long as my arm and I didn't even watch the whole thing.

But perhaps, in light of this thread, we'll start with this one. Gazans have the right to kill innocents and Israelis don't.

Um. The list of double standards is as long as my arm and I didn't even watch the whole thing.

But perhaps, in light of this thread, we'll start with this one. Gazans have the right to kill innocents and Israelis don't.
I don't recall her saying that.

Well, isn't she fascinating. Do you realize she doesn't believe in the self-determination of the Palestinian people? Do you know she rejects the idea of a separate Palestinian people? This seems to be opposed to everything you have argued for over the past year. (you being P F Tinmore )

Forum List

Back