Israel offered to sell Nuclear Warheads to the Apartheid Regime

why would that depress me?

not even your pitiful ass depresses me, pool boi. have another benzo

You're sui generis when it comes to pitiful asses, chat room boy. :lol:

you should stick to things you know, like the proper ph level in a pool, or how to backwash a filter. spouting random latin phrases that you don't understand is pretty funny, though.

you're the sine qua non of pool boys, poolboi

:thup:

You're knowledgeable about pool maintenance. We have others taking care of such menial matters.

You available in-between your menial chat room monitoring?

You're sui generis when it comes to pitiful asses, chat room boy. :lol:

you should stick to things you know, like the proper ph level in a pool, or how to backwash a filter. spouting random latin phrases that you don't understand is pretty funny, though.

You're knowledgeable about pool maintenance. We have others taking care of such menial matters.

i'm sorry, i don't conduct commerce with untermenschen.

try harder

try harder

A pool maintenance boy/chat room monitor with low self esteem. You're a three-time loser.

Back on topic....

It is not news that South Africa had the weapons. I think there were stories when South Africa turned its weapons over to the UN for disposal. What is news is that Israel and Peres were complicit.

Peres really seems to be Israel's answer to Franz von Papen

Back on topic....

It is not news that South Africa had the weapons. I think there were stories when South Africa turned its weapons over to the UN for disposal. What is news is that Israel and Peres were complicit.

Peres really seems to be Israel's answer to Franz von Papen

Exactly. What's also important is considering the lengths Israel went to hide it.

try harder

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gsqBEPSrd0]YouTube - Janis Joplin - Try (just a little bit harder)[/ame]

does this all mean that Israel has admitted they have a nuclear arsenal? I mean I know they do, but...

try harder

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gsqBEPSrd0]YouTube - Janis Joplin - Try (just a little bit harder)[/ame]

Must difficult posting while knocking your head against the wall for being a chat room monitor for no pay, eh?

try harder

Must difficult posting while knocking your head against the wall for being a chat room monitor for no pay, eh?

You need to get new material, you little fuckstain.

Israel should be kicked-out of UN. But it won't happen, as long as USA-Israel are inter-connected the way they are now. So we have to wait for other powers to close the gap to USA and cumulatively outpower the USA for justice and accountability in International Relations to work.

Israel should be kicked-out of UN. But it won't happen, as long as USA-Israel are inter-connected the way they are now. So we have to wait for other powers to close the gap to USA and cumulatively outpower the USA for justice and accountability in International Relations to work.

Israel is the only democracy in the Muslim shithole Middle East and one the most advanced, successful and prosperous country in the world.

Israel's per capita income is 3x that of Turkey.

Turks are complicit in the holocaust of 1 million Armenians and will not admit it.

Don't be jealous of Israel, loser.

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]YouTube - Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship[/ame]

The US and Israel are connected by shared democratic values and an embrace of freedom, human rights and civil liberties.

Turkey, an Islamic terrorist country, chooses to align itself with other fascist, murderous countries in Iran, Syria and Russia.

Iran murders its own people.
The Syrian army murdered 20,000 Syrian in Hama
Russia slaughtered 20,000 Chechens.

You're known by the company you keep.

Turkey is a loser country.
You, too, are a loser.

When will Turkey increase its low per capita income above just $12,000, such as Israel with a per capita income of $35,000?

When will Turkey invent anything or manufacture anything with global demand, like Israel?

Turkey=Losers

Forum List

Back