Israel, NSA May Have Hacked Antivirus Firm Kaspersky Lab

If you say so..
Russia and the Menace of Unreality

At the NATO summit in Wales last week, General Philip Breedlove, the military alliance’s top commander, made a bold declaration. Russia, he said, is waging “the most amazing information warfare blitzkrieg we have ever seen in the history of information warfare.”

It was something of an underestimation. The new Russia doesn’t just deal in the petty disinformation, forgeries, lies, leaks, and cyber-sabotage usually associated with information warfare. It reinvents reality, creating mass hallucinations that then translate into political action. Take Novorossiya, the name Vladimir Putin has given to the huge wedge of southeastern Ukraine he might, or might not, consider annexing. The term is plucked from tsarist history, when it represented a different geographical space. Nobody who lives in that part of the world today ever thought of themselves as living in Novorossiya and bearing allegiance to it—at least until several months ago. Now, Novorossiya is being imagined into being: Russian media are showing maps of its ‘geography,’ while Kremlin-backed politicians are writing its ‘history’ into school textbooks. There’s a flag and even a news agency (in English and Russian). There are several Twitter feeds. It’s like something out of a Borges story—except for the very real casualties of the war conducted in its name.

Russia and the Menace of Unreality - The Atlantic

Soooo, are you one of the propagandists or one of the tools?

If you say so..
Ya never did answer my "friends of yours" question...... :eusa_whistle:
I am confused now. Is that some kind of friend request? Thought, this boards doesn't feature friends anymore.
Not even a good deflection...... Try again.
The board doesn't feature friends, indeed.
All of a sudden you're doing a lot of bobbing, dodging and weaving........ Uuuuummmm....... Where did you say you lived again?

If you say so..
Ya never did answer my "friends of yours" question...... :eusa_whistle:
I am confused now. Is that some kind of friend request? Thought, this boards doesn't feature friends anymore.
Not even a good deflection...... Try again.
The board doesn't feature friends, indeed.
All of a sudden you're doing a lot of bobbing, dodging and weaving........ Uuuuummmm....... Where did you say you lived again?
Don´t know what you are talking about.

Still don´t know what it is about :dunno:
You're not very good at this, are ya...... Don't let your handler see this thread...... :lol:
I see, the infiltration attempts of the satanic bastard clan terrorizing me all day bears fruit here.
Let me make clear:
I am a free person and all attempts of the children mafia to take my freedom away from me were thwarted.

Kaspersky manager arrested...
confused.gif

Anti-hacking manager at Russian cybersecurity firm arrested
Thursday 26th January, 2017 - A manager at Russia's biggest cybersecurity firm in charge of investigating hacking attacks has been arrested.
Kaspersky Lab confirmed reports in Russia's respected Kommersant newspaper that Ruslan Stoyanov, head of its computer incidents investigations unit, was arrested in December. Kommersant said that Stoyanov was arrested along with a senior Russian FSB intelligence officer and that they both face charges of treason. Kaspersky's spokeswoman, Maria Shirokova, said in a statement that Stoyanov's arrest "has nothing to do with Kaspersky Lab and its operations". She said the company has no details of the charges Stoyanov faces, but added that the investigation dates back to the time before Stoyanov was hired by Kaspersky.

PANews%20BT_P-76507a32-c2c1-4edf-a8be-671e0457c182_I1.jpg

The head of the investigations department of a Russian cybersecurity firm has been arrested​

Stoyanov's previous jobs, listed on the LinkedIn website, include a position at the Cyber Crime Unit at the Russian interior ministry in the early 2000s. US intelligence agencies have accused Russia of meddling in the presidential election through hacking to help Donald Trump win the vote, claims that Russia has rejected. US and EU officials have also accused Russia of hacking other Western institutions and voiced concern that Russia may try to influence this year's elections in Germany, France and the Netherlands. It was not immediately clear if the arrests are somehow linked to these allegations.

Andrei Soldatov, who has studied the internet and Russian security services for more than a decade, called the arrest of the Kaspersky manager "unprecedented"."It destroys a system that has been 20 years in the making, the system of relations between intelligence agencies and companies like Kaspersky," he said. "Intelligence agencies used to ask for Kaspersky's advice, and this is how informal ties were built. This romance is clearly over."

Anti-hacking manager at Russian cybersecurity firm arrested - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Still don´t know what it is about :dunno:
You're not very good at this, are ya...... Don't let your handler see this thread...... :lol:
I see, the infiltration attempts of the satanic bastard clan terrorizing me all day bears fruit here.
Let me make clear:
I am a free person and all attempts of the children mafia to take my freedom away from me were thwarted.
Ya know, either you're a completely delusional dupe or an agent of the Russian Federation. No other explanation could possibly be valid...... :rofl:

Forum List

Back