Israel Now Under Media Radar

Here's another video from your Dumb Racist Polak series. Ha ha ha.

I treat Jews how Jews tend to treat Poles.

I call you dumb Jews, and blame Jews for the Holocaust.

That's why you're the "Pride of Poland" and a legend in your own mind. :lmao:

It's pretty well known that Jews during the Haavara Agreement paid off the Nazis, and Max Warburg financed them.

It's only pretty known among you Neo Nazis. :rofl:

I'm not a Neo-Nazi, I'm a Polish Fascist, a lot of Polish Fascists don't even like Germans, I sure don't.

Do you really think we care what you call yourself, you're an antisemtic punk and a bum. Case closed.

It's pretty well known that Jews during the Haavara Agreement paid off the Nazis, and Max Warburg financed them.
Here's what mammy and daddy didn't tell you. Take the pacifier out of your mouth:

Ratlines (World War II aftermath) - Wikipedia
Vatican Rat Lines

Ratlines (World War II aftermath)
Ratlines were a system of escape routes for Nazis and other fascists fleeing Europe at the end of World War II. These escape routes mainly led toward havens in Latin America, particularly Argentina, Paraguay, Colombia,[1] Brazil, Uruguay, Mexico, Guatemala, Chile, Ecuador and Bolivia, as well as in Switzerland. Other destinations included Australia, Canada, and the Middle East. There were two primary routes: the first went from Germany to Spain, then Argentina; the second from Germany to Rome to Genoa, then South America. The two routes developed independently but eventually came together to collaborate.

Bishop Alois Hudal, a Nazi sympathiser, was rector of the Pontificio Istituto Teutonico Santa Maria dell'Anima in Rome, a seminary for Austrian and German priests, and "Spiritual Director of the German People resident in Italy".[10] After the end of the war in Italy, Hudal became active in ministering to German-speaking prisoners of war and internees then held in camps throughout Italy. In December 1944 the VaticanSecretariat of State received permission to appoint a representative to "visit the German-speaking civil internees in Italy", a job assigned to Hudal.[citation needed]

Hudal used this position to aid the escape of wanted Nazi war criminals, including Franz Stangl, commanding officer of Treblinka, Gustav Wagner, commanding officer of Sobibor, Alois Brunner, responsible for the Drancy internment camp near Paris and in charge of deportations in Slovakia to German concentration camps, and Adolf Eichmann[11]— a fact about which he was later unashamedly open. Some of these wanted men were being held in internment camps: generally without identity papers, they would be enrolled in camp registers under false names. Other Nazis hid in Italy, and sought Hudal out as his role in assisting escapes became known on the Nazi grapevine.[12]:289
'

Nothing about Poland here.
They're Catholics, no? You're commenting all the time about Jews and Judaism, hay eating Nazi boy. But here is some actual history, read and weep:

Poles conscripted into the Wehrmacht

Poles conscripted into the Wehrmacht

In total up to 500,000 Poles served in the Wehrmacht during WW2. Most of them were from the areas of Poland incorporated by the III Reich in October of 1939 (so called Neue Ostgebiete - Provinz Oberschlesien, Reichsgau Danzig-Westpreussen, Reichsgau Wartheland, Bezirk Bialystok), the remaining ones were from the areas of Poland captured in 1941 (Reichskomissariat Ostland, Reichskomissariat Ukraine), from the Generalgouvernement (GG) and from all other areas. Poles from the incorporated areas - especially those who signed the Volksliste (and most of them on these areas did it, from practical reasons - to survive) were obliged to fulfil military duty in the German army in the same way as German citizens.

That's why Poles from the incorporated areas were being conscripted to the German army (contrary to those from GG, who were not being conscripted and those of them who served in the German army were either those who signed the Volksliste - and signing the Volksliste in GG was not as helpful to survive the occupation as in incorporated areas so very few did it - or those who volunteered).

Out of them around 350 - 400 thousands were from Silesia (like Ludwik Machalica, Robert Uszok, Alojzy Lysko, Robert Czarnynoga, Franciszek Siedlaczek and others). Further 80,000 were from the areas of Pomerelia (Pommern) incorporated by Germany in 1939, so from the pre-war Województwo Pomorskie. In that second group (those from Pomerelia) was for example the grandfather of present Polish prime minister (Donald Tusk) - Józef Tusk, who served in 328. Grenadier-Ersatz-und Ausbilldungsbatallion and fought on the Eastern Front and later on the Western Front (in October of 1944 he deserted or was captured by English forces and by the end of November 1944 he joined the Polish Forces in the West). The remaining 20+ thousands were from other incorporated regions, GG and other areas.

Polish soldiers of Wehrmacht captured by Allied forces as well as Polish deserters from Wehrmacht were the most important source of reinforcements for Polish forces fighting alongside the Allies in Western Europe. For example Polish 2nd Corps under command of gen. Wladyslaw Anders alone (the same which successfully fought for Monte Cassino in 1944) absorbed 16,500 Polish "Wehrmachters" in 1944 and further 18,000 in period January - May 1945.

Over 2,000 Poles - former soldiers of Afrika Korps - reinforced the 1st Polish Armoured Division of gen. Maczek and later fought in France, Belgium and Holland.

In total over 85,000 Polish Wehrmacht POWs reinforced Polish forces in the West. Most of them were Silesians. On the other hand, only 70,000 Polish POWs from Wehrmacht reinforced the Polish People's Army fighting alongside the Red Army, despite the fact that probably much more Polish "Wehrmachters" were captured on the Eastern Front. It is not known exactly what happened to the remaining ones. Probably their situation in Russian captivity was very hard.

Additionally, it is worth noticing, that over 240,000 Poles from Kresy (areas of Poland incorporated by the Soviet Union in October of 1939) were serving in ranks of the Red Army when the Great Patriotic War started, on 22 June 1941.

The exact number of Poles who died while serving in Wehrmacht is still unknown, but is estimated (basing on partial data, fragmentary sources) as much more than 100,000. Many thousands Poles also died serving in the Red Army.

Of the estimated 150,000 Mischlings, half Jews and quarter Jews, in the Nazi armies, most never rose to officer levels.

Jewish Soldiers in Hitler's Nazi Army
Um retard, those were German citizens who had no choice. That's like saying Jews who joined the army during the US draft.

Many from Poland were also considered German citizens from former German territories, and therefor were conscripted, or forced into the Nazi Wehrmacht.

You're a painfully stupid, and primitive fellow.

I'm not a Neo-Nazi, I'm a Polish Fascist, a lot of Polish Fascists don't even like Germans, I sure don't.
Do you really think we care what you call yourself, you're an antisemtic punk and a bum. Case closed.

But, I suppose it's cool that you're an anti-Polish punk, and a primitive bum.

You're such a dumb primitive.

You come off far too dumb, and primitive to be a White person, you're like the Negroes.

Why are you pretending to be a Dog Shit Whisperer?
Leave well enough alone!

You come off far too dumb, and primitive to be a White person, you're like the Negroes.
How many times do you have to be told nobody gives a rat's butt about Poland or Polish people? It's just one among many countries in Europe. I for one am totally neutral on Poland. Like all peoples and countries they've had had great moments in history and then some dark ones. Even the US has had such dark moments.

But one thing for sure, your background, religion or ethnicity doesn't make you better or worse than anyone else. That's perhaps a lesson you weren't taught as a child.

How many times do you have to be told nobody gives a rat's butt about Poland or Polish people? It's just one among many countries in Europe. I for one am totally neutral on Poland. Like all peoples and countries they've had had great moments in history and then some dark ones. Even the US has had such dark moments.

But one thing for sure, your background, religion or ethnicity doesn't make you better or worse than anyone else. That's perhaps a lesson you weren't taught as a child.

Oh okay, we should love Jews, and Israel, even when you're a big mouth who likes blaming Poland unrightfully for the Holocaust.

You apparently weren't taught such lessons either, as you call Arabs as Animals.

You're such a hypocrite.

Oh okay, we should love Jews, and Israel, even when you're a big mouth who likes blaming Poland unrightfully for the Holocaust.

You apparently weren't taught such lessons either, as you call Arabs as Animals.

You're such a hypocrite.
You can hate or love Jews all you want. Nobody gives a shit about the opinions of an irrelvant antisemtic neo Nazi bum. I for one do not have a chip on my shoulder towards anybody that is Polish like you do towards Jews.

You're such a hypocrite.
You can hate or love Jews all you want. Nobody gives a shit about the opinions of an irrelvant antisemtic neo Nazi bum. I for one do not have a chip on my shoulder towards anybody that is Polish like you do towards Jews.

Do you forget the nasty things you said about Poles being dumb plumbers, and saying many dehumanizing things about Poland, or Poles below?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/why-support-israel.626597/page-55#post-18270457

Do you have no consciousness?

How can someone say this kind of ridiculous prejudiced crap, and then say oh hur hur I judge everyone equally, I'm not prejudiced.

Why should Poles be equalized in brutalization with the likes of the obviously much more brutal of Europe?

To say that Germans, and Poles were equal when it comes to brutalization is a complete outrage.

Germans have caused most of the biggest wars in Europe, the 30 Year War, WW1, WW2, not to mention the Holocaust, the Germans also sent the Train of Bolsheviks to Russia during WW1.

You simply can't even come close to comparing Poland to this.

But, you sure seem to, because you'rte a f*cked up dumb Jew, who has OCD, and therefor has to equalize everything, not out of logic, but out of your OCD.

You're such a hypocrite.

Do you forget the nasty things you said about Poles being dumb plumbers, and saying many dehumanizing things about Poland, or Poles below?

Why support Israel?

How can someone say this kind of ridiculous prejudiced crap, and then say oh hur hur I judge everyone equally, I'm not prejudiced.
What's the matter Igor, don't like the taste of your own medicine? I only responded in kind when you started vomiting neo Nazi garbage about Jews. You're just a good for nothing bum who's only comfort pillow in life is "I'm a Pole!" as a way to bury your insecurities about yourself. I really have nothing against Poles...live and let live, but I gotta tell ya, you are one dumb whiney Polak.

Last edited:

Why should Poles be equalized in brutalization with the likes of the obviously much more brutal of Europe?

To say that Germans, and Poles were equal when it comes to brutalization is a complete outrage.

Germans have caused most of the biggest wars in Europe, the 30 Year War, WW1, WW2, not to mention the Holocaust, the Germans also sent the Train of Bolsheviks to Russia during WW1.

But, you sure seem to, because you'rte a f*cked up dumb Jew, who has OCD, and therefor has to equalize everything, not out of logic, but out of your OCD.
Meh...who gives a fuck. It's all interesting from a historical perspective but Poles are just another people and nation among many in Europe, with a glorious and at times dark past, as are the Italians, French, British, Germans, Greeks, etc. But you're too stupid to realize that non of that makes you personally better or worse than anybody. Being a Pole is just your culture and ethnicity, nothing more nothing less.

You're such a hypocrite.

Why support Israel?

What's the matter Igor, don't like the taste of your own medicine? I only responded in kind when you started vomiting neo Nazi garbage about jews. You're just a good for nothing bum who's only comfort pillow in life is "I'm a Pole!" As a way to bury your insecurities about yourself. I really have nothing against Poles live and let live, but I gotta tell ya, you are one dumb whiney Polak.

On that thread you were far more anti-Polish, than I was anti-Jewish.

You seem like a very desperate, and dumb hypocrite.

You fight so vigorously for for Israel, but seem angry that I fight for Poles.

You are prejudiced, but you're angry that I'm prejudiced.

Such a control freak....

You're such a hypocrite.

Why support Israel?

What's the matter Igor, don't like the taste of your own medicine? I only responded in kind when you started vomiting neo Nazi garbage about jews. You're just a good for nothing bum who's only comfort pillow in life is "I'm a Pole!" As a way to bury your insecurities about yourself. I really have nothing against Poles live and let live, but I gotta tell ya, you are one dumb whiney Polak.

Such a control freak....
Nah, there's no more or less here, you're a Jew hater, born and bred.

You're such a hypocrite.

Why support Israel?

Such a control freak....
Nah, there's no more or less here, you're a Jew hater born and bred.

You're a Pole hater, born, and bred.

Why support Israel?

Such a control freak....
Nah, there's no more or less here, you're a Jew hater born and bred.

You're a Pole hater, born, and bred.
Wrong again, if I was, I'd go to a forum where I can find Poles to bash. Unlike you, a Polak (the first) who comes to the IP forum just to spew his Jew hate.

Meh...who gives a fuck. It's all interesting from a historical perspective but Poles are just another people and nation among many in Europe, with a glorious and at times dark past, as are the Italians, French, British, Germans, Greeks, etc. But you're too stupid to realize that non of that makes you personally better or worse than anybody. Being a Pole is just your culture and ethnicity, nothing more nothing less.

About the only dark things you similar anti-Polish Jews, and Germans can bring up about Poland, is Bromberg, and Jedwabne, both killing near 300, during WW2 when a lot of Germans, and Jews were siding with the enemy causing the massacre.

No, Poland's history isn't really dark.

Germans have probably killed 100's of millions, including millions in the deliberate Holocaust genocide.

How can you compare Poland to this?

Forum List

Back