Israel, Not Iran, Started Middle East Nuclear Arms Race

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Saying this for years, Israel started this nuke race, expect her enemies to attain them in the years to come to parity!

Israel Not Iran Started Middle East Nuclear Arms Race - US News
The debate about the P5+1 agreement with Iran on its nuclear program has already produced a storm of angry rhetoric and a tsunami of opinion pieces. But one issue is notably absent from the debate: the fact that Israel has a nuclear weapons arsenal and sophisticated delivery systems that are decades ahead of anything Iran could develop in the foreseeable future. Iran should be constrained by a global regime from getting the bomb, but the notion that Israel is a weak powerless state like Czechoslovakia in 1938 is ludicrous.

The American intelligence community first detected the development of the Israeli nuclear weapons program through U-2 overhead imagery at the end of the 1950s. President John F. Kennedy pressed Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion very hard not to proceed with a weapons program, arguing it would precipitate a regional nuclear arms race. Under pressure from Kennedy, Israel agreed to American inspections of its French-supplied Dimona reactor, but then systematically blocked any serious inspection process.

Saying this for years, Israel started this nuke race, expect her enemies to attain them in the years to come to parity!

The debate about the P5+1 agreement with Iran on its nuclear program has already produced a storm of angry rhetoric and a tsunami of opinion pieces. But one issue is notably absent from the debate: the fact that Israel has a nuclear weapons arsenal and sophisticated delivery systems that are decades ahead of anything Iran could develop in the foreseeable future. Iran should be constrained by a global regime from getting the bomb, but the notion that Israel is a weak powerless state like Czechoslovakia in 1938 is ludicrous.

The American intelligence community first detected the development of the Israeli nuclear weapons program through U-2 overhead imagery at the end of the 1950s. President John F. Kennedy pressed Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion very hard not to proceed with a weapons program, arguing it would precipitate a regional nuclear arms race. Under pressure from Kennedy, Israel agreed to American inspections of its French-supplied Dimona reactor, but then systematically blocked any serious inspection process.
Yep in the 1960's ....yet still NO weapons inspections......I wonder why

Yep in the 1960's ....yet still NO weapons inspections......I wonder why[/QUOTE]

AIPAC, the political corruption of money in Politics in America...

Dimona was built for electric power. Arabs did not want to sell fuel to them directly and getting from far away or through a third party was not cost efficient. Now Israel provides power to the WB and G

Dimona was built for electric power. Arabs did not want to sell fuel to them directly and getting from far away or through a third party was not cost efficient. Now Israel provides power to the WB and G

Really? Can you point out for me please, the power lines emanating from Dimona in this picture

dimona11.jpg

or any other image of the facility?

Now Israel provides power to the WB and G

Or not, as it's whim takes it after demolishing Gaza's power plant in one of the many "lawn mowing" exercises of recent years

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/28/w...disrupting-electricity-in-west-bank.html?_r=0

Mind if I call you Aris-to-crap? I can understand Israelis lying for their country, but you purport to be a Christian and a Phalange fascist, how do you reconcile your fascism with Christianity?

Really? Can you point out for me please, the power lines emanating from Dimona in this picture

dimona11.jpg

Or not, as it's whim takes it after demolishing Gaza's power plant in one of the many "lawn mowing" exercises of recent years

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/28/w...disrupting-electricity-in-west-bank.html?_r=0

Your link is about the palestinians in the WB paying what they owe for the power that is supplied.

anyone that does not pay their bill will have their power cut. This happens everywhere.

as for gaza, it was one of three fuel tank that was hit, not the plant itself.

Mind if I call you Aris-to-crap? I can understand Israelis lying for their country, but you purport to be a Christian and a Phalange fascist, how do you reconcile your fascism with Christianity?

You are the one that calls me a phalangist. I have friends in most of the political parties there. I was not part of any party, nor did I vote. I also worked with the palestinians, including arafat but I don't believe you ever called me fatah. My godfather was aligned with hezbullah after his election. My father was an adviser to three different presidents.

Why does my involvement in the peace process make me less qualified to speak on the middle east. Why does it make me a member of a political party?

You really are clueless but you love to try and stick labels on me.

dimona11.jpg

Your link is about the palestinians in the WB paying what they owe for the power that is supplied.

anyone that does not pay their bill will have their power cut. This happens everywhere.

They couldn't pay their bills because Zionist Israel withheld the tax revenues they were entitled to; and fair enough, the Gaza plant was shut down due to a lack of fuel. Remind me, where does the fuel come from? Oh, yes, Zionist Israel.

Did you manage to find any power lines emanating from the Dimona facility?

dimona11.jpg

They couldn't pay their bills because Zionist Israel withheld the tax revenues they were entitled to; and fair enough, the Gaza plant was shut down due to a lack of fuel. Remind me, where does the fuel come from? Oh, yes, Zionist Israel.

You are getting your times and fact mixed up. Hamas does not buy fuel from Israel, it buys from the PA. Funds have been released to the PA and the money for the power deducted for the WB.
The action against the gaza fuel tanks had to do with the taking of prisoners and attacks on Israel. That is not why the power plant failed. It failed because hamas would not pay the PA for the fuel. The incidents were at differing times.

You really try too hard. Does your face hurt?

dimona11.jpg

You are getting your times and fact mixed up. Hamas does not buy fuel from Israel, it buys from the PA. Funds have been released to the PA and the money for the power deducted for the WB.
The action against the gaza fuel tanks had to do with the taking of prisoners and attacks on Israel. That is not why the power plant failed. It failed because hamas would not pay the PA for the fuel. The incidents were at differing times.

Where does the PA get the fuel it "sells" to Gaza?

Because there is no legal requirement for them in International law, just as there is no legal requirement for qassam rocket inspections.

dimona11.jpg

Yes visible on Google earth if you look for them, but you wont look in case it destroys your POV

dimona11.jpg

Where does the PA get the fuel it "sells" to Gaza?

From Egypt who ship it into gaza

Forum List

Back