Israel, Netanyahu: Waiting on 'President Palin'.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Benjamen Netanyahu is a very smart man and he is wise and knows the relationship between America and Israel will be on good terms with President Palin at the helm. Obama has really strained the relationship of Israel with the US and that is not good. Israel and the Israeli Lobby will funnel tons of money to Palin if she runs and I think she will. She is the frontrunner of the GOP and I don't see her letting up anytime soon. As long as she calls Obama out and ridicules his adolecent antics as President on dealing with issues, she will easily have the Presidency handed over to her. After all she has more executive experience than him and she has common sense.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137940

The Netanyahu government’s attitude to the United States shows it is “waiting for President [Sarah] Palin, an Obama official reportedly told Peter Beinart, writing for the Atlantic Monthly news site. Palin was the Republican candidate for vice president two years ago and is considered a front-running candidate for the next presidential election in 2012.

“As an Obama official once told me about the Netanyahu team, with amazement, ‘these guys are actually waiting for President Palin,’” wrote Beinart, a senior political writer for The Daily Beast and associate professor of journalism and political science at City University of New York.

In a critical article noting that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and senior government officials preach to the chorus of right-wing and Christian fundamentalist groups in the United States,

Last edited:
so peter beinart says 'an obama official once told [him] that .... 'these guys are actually waiting for President Palin'."

and that's the basis for the article?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

beinart also says it's time for netanyahu to 'join the age of obama'

yet you didn't quote *that*.

but thanks for the laugh.

Benjamen Netanyahu is a very smart man and he is wise and knows the relationship between America and Israel will be on good terms with President Palin at the helm. Obama has really strained the relationship of Israel with the US and that is not good. Israel and the Israeli Lobby will funnel tons of money to Palin if she runs and I think she will. She is the frontrunner of the GOP and I don't see her letting up anytime soon. As long as she calls Obama out and ridicules his adolecent antics as President on dealing with issues, she will easily have the Presidency handed over to her. After all she has more executive experience than him and she has common sense.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137940

The Netanyahu government’s attitude to the United States shows it is “waiting for President [Sarah] Palin, an Obama official reportedly told Peter Beinart, writing for the Atlantic Monthly news site. Palin was the Republican candidate for vice president two years ago and is considered a front-running candidate for the next presidential election in 2012.

“As an Obama official once told me about the Netanyahu team, with amazement, ‘these guys are actually waiting for President Palin,’” wrote Beinart, a senior political writer for The Daily Beast and associate professor of journalism and political science at City University of New York.

In a critical article noting that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and senior government officials preach to the chorus of right-wing and Christian fundamentalist groups in the United States,

He said WHAT?!
images

Forum List

Back