Israel needs life-saving surgery

israel needs life-saving surgery - israel opinion, ynetnews

a dear friend of mine who is in his 40s recently suffered from stomach aches and lack of appetite. Initially he ignored his loved ones' pleas to have a doctor examine him. Everything is fine, he said, don't worry. Eventually he agreed to the examination, and a cancerous tumor was found in his stomach. He was operated on two days later. During the surgery, part of his stomach, as well as his gullet, was removed. Today, a year-and-a-half after the surgery, he is doing well, and it seems he has beaten the disease.

The story of my dear country, which is in its 60s, is quite different. It also has cancer – the most dangerous kind. Half of its citizens sense this, and the world's nations are well-aware of this, but the country itself ignores the disease. Its leaders claim there is no need for tests and biopsies, and there is certainly no need for surgery. It is painful and dangerous, and during the grueling follow-up treatment the patient loses a lot of weight and sinks into depression. But the patient can get by fairly well without the parts that are removed during surgery, and the main advantage is that following such an operation, if it is performed well and on time, the cancer will be defeated.
West bank

the cancerous occupation began spreading within us 45 years ago. Professor yeshayahu leibowitz and uri avneri were among the few who detected the disease when it first appeared. Over the years many people expressed concern and cried out. It was clear that the country was ailing, but it continued to chain-smoke, consume cholesterol in limitless quantities and gain weight with the help of the us' generosity. Let us ignore the disease's history and the role the palestinians played in its development. When you have cancer, it doesn’t matter who's to blame or whose god offered what to whom.

Any person with eyes in his head knows that the region's troubles are related to the occupation – directly or indirectly – like the various illnesses associated with cancer. The prices of cottage cheese and housing are rising, the civil inequality is intolerable and xenophobia is growing. but the worst part is that israeli society has become racist, violent and horrifically arrogant.

those who want to see first hand what the occupation is doing to us are welcome to visit villages where the fence detaches families from their agricultural fields – the source of their livelihood; or visit the checkpoints where palestinian women and children are humiliated; or their neighborhoods, where yeshivas and new settlements pop up every other day. The education our children are receiving is based on this routine.

Israel, which is insisting on living with this cancer, will eventually bring upon itself more than just reprimands. With time, it will be boycotted by the nations of the world, including the us. If we refuse to undergo life-saving surgery, the us will have to cut off the supply of economic oxygen. Let's see how we do then.

It is with great pain that i say "do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles (proverbs 24:17)." bennett, netanyahu, feiglin and lieberman are my true enemies. They are working rigorously as a group against saving this country from its near terminal disease. It's as simple as that. They are staunchly opposed to having the country undergo the necessary surgery to remove the cancerous tumor and continue to nurture secondary cancerous growths on every hill.

our leaders are trying to repress the symptoms by force, but are refusing to allow the country to receive the only treatment that can save it. By doing so, they are condemning israel to a terrible fate.

things will only get worse if they are crowned once again in the next elections. Those who vote for them should know they are lending a hand to the country's gradual yet inevitable demise.
the only life saving surgery israel needs is surgical sterilization of muslims living near them.

yaaaaawnnnn

israel needs life-saving surgery - israel opinion, ynetnews

a dear friend of mine who is in his 40s recently suffered from stomach aches and lack of appetite. Initially he ignored his loved ones' pleas to have a doctor examine him. Everything is fine, he said, don't worry. Eventually he agreed to the examination, and a cancerous tumor was found in his stomach. He was operated on two days later. During the surgery, part of his stomach, as well as his gullet, was removed. Today, a year-and-a-half after the surgery, he is doing well, and it seems he has beaten the disease.

The story of my dear country, which is in its 60s, is quite different. It also has cancer – the most dangerous kind. Half of its citizens sense this, and the world's nations are well-aware of this, but the country itself ignores the disease. Its leaders claim there is no need for tests and biopsies, and there is certainly no need for surgery. It is painful and dangerous, and during the grueling follow-up treatment the patient loses a lot of weight and sinks into depression. But the patient can get by fairly well without the parts that are removed during surgery, and the main advantage is that following such an operation, if it is performed well and on time, the cancer will be defeated.
West bank

the cancerous occupation began spreading within us 45 years ago. Professor yeshayahu leibowitz and uri avneri were among the few who detected the disease when it first appeared. Over the years many people expressed concern and cried out. It was clear that the country was ailing, but it continued to chain-smoke, consume cholesterol in limitless quantities and gain weight with the help of the us' generosity. Let us ignore the disease's history and the role the palestinians played in its development. When you have cancer, it doesn’t matter who's to blame or whose god offered what to whom.

Any person with eyes in his head knows that the region's troubles are related to the occupation – directly or indirectly – like the various illnesses associated with cancer. The prices of cottage cheese and housing are rising, the civil inequality is intolerable and xenophobia is growing. but the worst part is that israeli society has become racist, violent and horrifically arrogant.

those who want to see first hand what the occupation is doing to us are welcome to visit villages where the fence detaches families from their agricultural fields – the source of their livelihood; or visit the checkpoints where palestinian women and children are humiliated; or their neighborhoods, where yeshivas and new settlements pop up every other day. The education our children are receiving is based on this routine.

Israel, which is insisting on living with this cancer, will eventually bring upon itself more than just reprimands. With time, it will be boycotted by the nations of the world, including the us. If we refuse to undergo life-saving surgery, the us will have to cut off the supply of economic oxygen. Let's see how we do then.

It is with great pain that i say "do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles (proverbs 24:17)." bennett, netanyahu, feiglin and lieberman are my true enemies. They are working rigorously as a group against saving this country from its near terminal disease. It's as simple as that. They are staunchly opposed to having the country undergo the necessary surgery to remove the cancerous tumor and continue to nurture secondary cancerous growths on every hill.

our leaders are trying to repress the symptoms by force, but are refusing to allow the country to receive the only treatment that can save it. By doing so, they are condemning israel to a terrible fate.

things will only get worse if they are crowned once again in the next elections. Those who vote for them should know they are lending a hand to the country's gradual yet inevitable demise.
the only life saving surgery israel needs is surgical sterilization of muslims living near them.

yaaaaawnnnn
Maybe you'll not wake up again? It might be helpful to the Muslim community.

If any group needs to get smart, it's them. Don't die, get smart.

Think about it, asswipe.

yaaaaawnnnn

Think about it, asswipe.

Girl(50 year old fat ass) u boooriiiin....:cool:
And you and your other 19th century snake oil salesmen wonder why so few have any sympathy for you.

Just keep doing the same things over and over again......surely you'll have a different outcome.

:thup:

Think about it, asswipe.

Girl(50 year old fat ass) u boooriiiin....:cool:
And you and your other 19th century snake oil salesmen wonder why so few have any sympathy for you.

Just keep doing the same things over and over again......surely you'll have a different outcome.

Yes ma'am.....:cool:

When I was a kid (long ago) I was horrified during a school "PEP RALLY" which
took place before an "IMPORTANT" Football game----between my town and and a
neighboring town The PEP people expressed what seemed to me "HATRED"
against the other town as in "WE WILL MURDER THEM" ----they even named
that other HATED town.

when I was a child---(long ago) the "JAPS" were an evil people against whom
we shot our water pistols

when I was a child----my own father laughed at the next door neighbor as he
fiddled around in his garden calling him "FRITZIE" because he was
born in Germany ---spoke with a marked german accent ----and even wore
<gasp> LEDERHOSEN style shorts

when people are in the midst of a conflict against each other----they get
into ----nasty talk------be careful before you call it RACISM

Racism is when you believe that you have a GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO SLIT
THE THROATS OF THEIR BABIES

Yes ma'am.....:cool:
Go for it, kid....

Keep the hate going, whatever the cost.

Hate is an addiction. Congrats. :thup:

Are you talking to yourself? I didn't bother reading your lame posts woman...also ironic posts....gee..you must be really bored or something...:cool:

Go for it, kid....

Keep the hate going, whatever the cost.

Hate is an addiction. Congrats. :thup:

Are you talking to yourself? I didn't bother reading your lame posts woman...also ironic posts....gee..you must be really bored or something...:cool:
But you still bother responding to what you claim you haven't read.

That's real smart. No wonder Muslims are in the crapper. :thup:

Good for you, anyways, goodnight Rachael....:cool:

My name isn't Rachel, bigot.

Dream about killing Jews. It'll probably be a wet dream for you.

Israel needs life-saving surgery - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

A dear friend of mine who is in his 40s recently suffered from stomach aches and lack of appetite. Initially he ignored his loved ones' pleas to have a doctor examine him. Everything is fine, he said, don't worry. Eventually he agreed to the examination, and a cancerous tumor was found in his stomach. He was operated on two days later. During the surgery, part of his stomach, as well as his gullet, was removed. Today, a year-and-a-half after the surgery, he is doing well, and it seems he has beaten the disease.

West Bank

The cancerous occupation began spreading within us 45 years ago. Professor Yeshayahu Leibowitz and Uri Avneri were among the few who detected the disease when it first appeared. Over the years many people expressed concern and cried out. It was clear that the country was ailing, but it continued to chain-smoke, consume cholesterol in limitless quantities and gain weight with the help of the US' generosity. Let us ignore the disease's history and the role the Palestinians played in its development. When you have cancer, it doesn’t matter who's to blame or whose god offered what to whom.

Any person with eyes in his head knows that the region's troubles are related to the occupation – directly or indirectly – like the various illnesses associated with cancer. The prices of cottage cheese and housing are rising, the civil inequality is intolerable and xenophobia is growing. But the worst part is that Israeli society has become racist, violent and horrifically arrogant.

Those who want to see first hand what the occupation is doing to us are welcome to visit villages where the fence detaches families from their agricultural fields – the source of their livelihood; or visit the checkpoints where Palestinian women and children are humiliated; or their neighborhoods, where yeshivas and new settlements pop up every other day. The education our children are receiving is based on this routine.

Israel, which is insisting on living with this cancer, will eventually bring upon itself more than just reprimands. With time, it will be boycotted by the nations of the world, including the US. If we refuse to undergo life-saving surgery, the US will have to cut off the supply of economic oxygen. Let's see how we do then.

It is with great pain that I say "Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles (Proverbs 24:17)." Bennett, Netanyahu, Feiglin and Lieberman are my true enemies. They are working rigorously as a group against saving this country from its near terminal disease. It's as simple as that. They are staunchly opposed to having the country undergo the necessary surgery to remove the cancerous tumor and continue to nurture secondary cancerous growths on every hill.

Our leaders are trying to repress the symptoms by force, but are refusing to allow the country to receive the only treatment that can save it. By doing so, they are condemning Israel to a terrible fate.

Things will only get worse if they are crowned once again in the next elections. Those who vote for them should know they are lending a hand to the country's gradual yet inevitable demise.

What is surprising is this article appears where it was published, and I agree with the author of the article and what he says.

The problem is the Isreali leadership is not willing to end the Occupation, so I really do not expect this to end well for Israel!

Palestinians in numbers will soon be larger than the Jews, Apartheid can only last so long, it is doomed to fail, just like it did in South Africa!

South Africans who visit Israel and Palestine say conditions Palestinains live under are much worse than South Africans faced under Apartheid!

Israel needs life-saving surgery - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

A dear friend of mine who is in his 40s recently suffered from stomach aches and lack of appetite. Initially he ignored his loved ones' pleas to have a doctor examine him. Everything is fine, he said, don't worry. Eventually he agreed to the examination, and a cancerous tumor was found in his stomach. He was operated on two days later. During the surgery, part of his stomach, as well as his gullet, was removed. Today, a year-and-a-half after the surgery, he is doing well, and it seems he has beaten the disease.

West Bank

The cancerous occupation began spreading within us 45 years ago. Professor Yeshayahu Leibowitz and Uri Avneri were among the few who detected the disease when it first appeared. Over the years many people expressed concern and cried out. It was clear that the country was ailing, but it continued to chain-smoke, consume cholesterol in limitless quantities and gain weight with the help of the US' generosity. Let us ignore the disease's history and the role the Palestinians played in its development. When you have cancer, it doesn’t matter who's to blame or whose god offered what to whom.

Any person with eyes in his head knows that the region's troubles are related to the occupation – directly or indirectly – like the various illnesses associated with cancer. The prices of cottage cheese and housing are rising, the civil inequality is intolerable and xenophobia is growing. But the worst part is that Israeli society has become racist, violent and horrifically arrogant.

Those who want to see first hand what the occupation is doing to us are welcome to visit villages where the fence detaches families from their agricultural fields – the source of their livelihood; or visit the checkpoints where Palestinian women and children are humiliated; or their neighborhoods, where yeshivas and new settlements pop up every other day. The education our children are receiving is based on this routine.

Israel, which is insisting on living with this cancer, will eventually bring upon itself more than just reprimands. With time, it will be boycotted by the nations of the world, including the US. If we refuse to undergo life-saving surgery, the US will have to cut off the supply of economic oxygen. Let's see how we do then.

It is with great pain that I say "Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles (Proverbs 24:17)." Bennett, Netanyahu, Feiglin and Lieberman are my true enemies. They are working rigorously as a group against saving this country from its near terminal disease. It's as simple as that. They are staunchly opposed to having the country undergo the necessary surgery to remove the cancerous tumor and continue to nurture secondary cancerous growths on every hill.

Our leaders are trying to repress the symptoms by force, but are refusing to allow the country to receive the only treatment that can save it. By doing so, they are condemning Israel to a terrible fate.

Things will only get worse if they are crowned once again in the next elections. Those who vote for them should know they are lending a hand to the country's gradual yet inevitable demise.

What is surprising is this article appears where it was published, and I agree with the author of the article and what he says.

The problem is the Isreali leadership is not willing to end the Occupation, so I really do not expect this to end well for Israel!

Palestinians in numbers will soon be larger than the Jews, Apartheid can only last so long, it is doomed to fail, just like it did in South Africa!

South Africans who visit Israel and Palestine say conditions Palestinains live under are much worse than South Africans faced under Apartheid!
Quelle surprise! A moron agrees with moronic content.

Stunning.

No, you are not Rachael, she died sacrificing self for others, trying to save the home of a Palestinian friend, a doctor and his familys home in Occupied Gaza!

You certainly are not Rachel!

You are a Hater racist and Bigot and Zionist and apologist for Israel's child massacres and civilian killings and daily human rights abuses of almost 70 years!

You defend Nazi Zionsist human rights abuses in Israel and Occupied Palestine!

Sherri

No, you are not Rachael, she died sacrificing self for others, trying to save the home of a Palestinian friend, a doctor and his familys home in Occupied Gaza!

You are a Hater racist and Bigot and Zionist and apologist for Israel's child massacres and civilian killings and daily human rights abuses of almost 70 years!

You defend Nazi Zionsist human rights abuses in Israel and Occupied Palestine!

Sherri
No, she died committing suicide. I have zero respect for those how commit suicide, bigot.

i agree... it does need life saving surgery.

it needs to cut out and get rid of the cancer. You know, all the things trying to kill it.

You still didn't agree with Israeli POV, if you want to live like an empire, have it your way, an empire always dies. He's trying to save his nation.

He is like the Prophets of The Old Testament, the writer of that article, warning his people to do what is right and just. But they did not listen, teh Jews never listened to the Prophets, many of the Prophets they killed, the Jews, like the Prophet Isaiah, the Jews killed him to shut him up. And they rejected the message of Jesus, and they killed him, too!

Some things never change, the Jews in Palestine do not want to treat nonJews justly and abide by intl law and do what is right before God!

So, they will face God's Judgment and wrath!

I am really at the point I want to see it happen, I am so impatient for it to come, I cannot wait to see it happen!

Sherri

it needs to cut out and get rid of the cancer. You know, all the things trying to kill it.

You still didn't agree with Israeli POV, if you want to live like an empire, have it your way, an empire always dies. He's trying to save his nation.

He is like the Prophets of The Old Testament, the writer of that article, warning his people to do what is right and just. But they did not listen, teh Jews never listened to the Prophets, many of the Prophets they killed, the Jews, like the Prophet Isaiah, the Jews killed him to shut him up. And they rejected the message of Jesus, and they killed him, too!

Some things never change, the Jews in Palestine do not want to treat nonJews justly and abide by intl law and do what is right before God!

I am really at the point I want to see it happen, I am so impatient for it to come, I cannot wait to see it happen!

Sherri
"International law"? :lmao: Ask Iran about that. They'll laugh their asses off, too.

Sherri

Maybe you should be a little more concerned with muslims slaughtering Christians in Africa or all the muslims killing other muslims fraud...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqcOFoiPUUk]Muslims Killing Muslims - YouTube[/ame]

Sherri

I read the New Testament which stated that the romans killed Jesus -----I have no source---not even the best historian of the time JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS that states that "jews
killed Jesus" There are records that reveal that romans were COMPLETELY
in charge of crucifixtions and jews never engaged in that sort of execution.
Since you know so much history sherri-----can you tell me---which "prophets" jews killed -------in particular ----what jews killed ISAIAH? and then a list of the "MANY
MURDERED PROPHETS"
or group ---in general and how did they kill him? the history is recorded

Forum List

Back