Israel needs life-saving surgery

That's exactly what the author was talking about, the behavior of people like MJ is the highlight of why he believes Israel is going on a wrong path.
It looks like there are those in Canada think that Canada is going on the wrong path allowing all the Muslims in. Even a Muslim himself is against it. No doubt Baghdad Bob would fervently disagree with this Muslim who says Canada is going on the wrong path.

Muslim immigration weakens Canada’s liberalism: political scientist | Ottawa Citizen

I don't know anything about Canada and don't care about it. But what an odd deflection which you always try to legitimize Housefly. Off topic and not relevant. Boy, this poor man can do all the Muslim hating he wants in any other thread on the board, don't need it in the Israeli Palestinian one Housefly, get a grip of yourself. :eusa_eh:

Honestly each one of the people who side with Israel all came here and trolled or posted something with zero relevance.

If they feel so butthurt why don't they just respond to the Israeli opinion paper or just say nothing if they don't feel like it? Is it the end of the world?

Honestly each one of the people who side with Israel all came here and trolled or posted something with zero relevance.

If they feel so butthurt why don't they just respond to the Israeli opinion paper or just say nothing if they don't feel like it? Is it the end of the world?
Who died and left you in charge, Bob?
And why would any country allow Islamists into their land?

Nice meltdown :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And nice way to show your true self Housefly, as I've predicted a while ago, you would label every Muslim an Islamist and hide behind that term to excuse your hatred. And then you cry antisemitism, bigoted coward.

You hate all Muslims and you do nothing but whine like a child and post non relevant posts in which you try to send us a message that you hate Muslims, even though we already got it about a thousand times, housefly.

Last edited:

And nice way to show your true self Housefly, as I've predicted a while ago, you would label every Muslim an Islamist and hide behind that term to excuse your hatred. And then you cry antisemitism, bigoted coward.

You hate all Muslims and you do nothing but whine like a child and post non relevant posts in which you try to send us a message that you hate Muslims, even though we already got it about a thousand times, housefly.
That's no answer, Mullethead.

Leftist just don't get it Israeli leftists are no different then any other

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwbkXLJ-eQ&]"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwbkXLJ-eQ&][/ame]

Last edited:

That's no answer, Mullethead.

Bigots don't take answers, Bob.

i agree... it does need life saving surgery.

it needs to cut out and get rid of the cancer. You know, all the things trying to kill it.

Ykohen posted this in another thread but it fit well here too. 100s of thousands of Jews will not be uprooted... Not happening

It is irreversible -Yesha is here to stay as part of Israel

The numbers which appear below in the Official Population Statistics of Judea and Samaria (Yesha), aka the West Bank, are not readily accessible to the general public. They come directly from the Population Registry of Israel's Interior Ministry and are painstakingly gathered and formulated by the office of Knesset Member Yaakov “Ketzaleh” Katz.

The growing number of Jews in Judea and Samaria is getting the attention of influential people. Despite headlines of world leaders planning a Palestinian State on Jew-free turf, a slow and quiet Jewish population explosion there has already rendered these designs wholly unrealistic.

As of June 30, 2012, there are over 350,000 Jews living in Judea and Samaria (not including the more than 300,000 in the eastern neighborhoods of Jerusalem which are also technically the West Bank).

As per the stats below, the facts on the ground are conclusive: it's over; there will never be a Palestinian State in the middle of the Jewish Homeland in the area known as the West Bank.

It's only a matter of time before the facts begin to register with people of influence.

And so it is with former Meretz Party Leader Yossi Sarid who is a very intelligent, savvy analyst. He was the arch enemy of the movement to restore a Jewish presence in the ancient Hebrew towns of Judea and Samaria. Though I disagree with every word he says, he's not stupid like some of the others.

In a recent article entitled, "Tisha B'av: Maybe Next Time We'll Succeed" (Haaretz, July 27, 2012), Yossi Sarid basically throws in the towel. He writes:

Sarid: "Writing this time is especially difficult for me. I am accompanied by a gloomy but deep feeling that I am advancing towards an admission that I erred. And it's no small error. How did I not see the ramifications? ...

"In reference to the settlement movement] I always convinced myself that what was being done can and will be reversed, and that the long-awaited awakening would surely come. Now it's too late.
Official Yesha Population Stats - Yossi Sarid Responds - Op-Eds - Israel National News

Last edited:

it needs to cut out and get rid of the cancer. You know, all the things trying to kill it.

They tried that in Europe, and they almost lost their whole population. Go figure, but I mean imagination wasn't the best thing for them.

You still didn't agree with Israeli POV, if you want to live like an empire, have it your way, an empire always dies. He's trying to save his nation.

Jroc, you made no sense at all, read the OP and don't post another irrelevant article.

Jroc, you made no sense at all, read the OP and don't post another irrelevant article.

So the hundreds of thousands of Jews who will not be moved is not relevent? ok if you say so. Leftist usually have good intentions, but they are usually wrong. You don't make deals with people who want to destroy you....You aid in your own destruction

So the hundreds of thousands of Jews who will not be moved is not relevent? ok if you say so. Leftist usually have good intentions, but they are usually wrong. You don't make deals with people who want to destroy you....You aid in your own destruction

You're looking at theory and not reality, in fact you're looking at theory to justify your reality to continue an occupation. He mentioned several things, not just the West Bank, he spoke of where his leaders are heading them. The Likud party is way to the right and has extreme policies in which some are out in purpose to compete with other parties who oppose a two state solution. Netanyahu just came under that pressure and for political purposes he promised more settlements. He has a stance that even the US is divided on and he thinks US Jewish groups can always take care of it. They isolate in Israel in a manner that they don't care what the world says, they can, it's their choice but that it will say if them in the coming future isn't gonna be good. His administration has used force in many cases and threatens force for other cases, the house prices in Israel aren't well either. But he just is fed up with the extremist right wing agenda. In which right wingers think they can take care of everything but eventually it's going to hit a dead end that way.

Israel needs life-saving surgery - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

A dear friend of mine who is in his 40s recently suffered from stomach aches and lack of appetite. Initially he ignored his loved ones' pleas to have a doctor examine him. Everything is fine, he said, don't worry. Eventually he agreed to the examination, and a cancerous tumor was found in his stomach. He was operated on two days later. During the surgery, part of his stomach, as well as his gullet, was removed. Today, a year-and-a-half after the surgery, he is doing well, and it seems he has beaten the disease.

The story of my dear country, which is in its 60s, is quite different. It also has cancer – the most dangerous kind. Half of its citizens sense this, and the world's nations are well-aware of this, but the country itself ignores the disease. Its leaders claim there is no need for tests and biopsies, and there is certainly no need for surgery. It is painful and dangerous, and during the grueling follow-up treatment the patient loses a lot of weight and sinks into depression. But the patient can get by fairly well without the parts that are removed during surgery, and the main advantage is that following such an operation, if it is performed well and on time, the cancer will be defeated.
West Bank

The cancerous occupation began spreading within us 45 years ago. Professor Yeshayahu Leibowitz and Uri Avneri were among the few who detected the disease when it first appeared. Over the years many people expressed concern and cried out. It was clear that the country was ailing, but it continued to chain-smoke, consume cholesterol in limitless quantities and gain weight with the help of the US' generosity. Let us ignore the disease's history and the role the Palestinians played in its development. When you have cancer, it doesn’t matter who's to blame or whose god offered what to whom.

Any person with eyes in his head knows that the region's troubles are related to the occupation – directly or indirectly – like the various illnesses associated with cancer. The prices of cottage cheese and housing are rising, the civil inequality is intolerable and xenophobia is growing. But the worst part is that Israeli society has become racist, violent and horrifically arrogant.

Those who want to see first hand what the occupation is doing to us are welcome to visit villages where the fence detaches families from their agricultural fields – the source of their livelihood; or visit the checkpoints where Palestinian women and children are humiliated; or their neighborhoods, where yeshivas and new settlements pop up every other day. The education our children are receiving is based on this routine.

Israel, which is insisting on living with this cancer, will eventually bring upon itself more than just reprimands. With time, it will be boycotted by the nations of the world, including the US. If we refuse to undergo life-saving surgery, the US will have to cut off the supply of economic oxygen. Let's see how we do then.

It is with great pain that I say "Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles (Proverbs 24:17)." Bennett, Netanyahu, Feiglin and Lieberman are my true enemies. They are working rigorously as a group against saving this country from its near terminal disease. It's as simple as that. They are staunchly opposed to having the country undergo the necessary surgery to remove the cancerous tumor and continue to nurture secondary cancerous growths on every hill.

Our leaders are trying to repress the symptoms by force, but are refusing to allow the country to receive the only treatment that can save it. By doing so, they are condemning Israel to a terrible fate.

Things will only get worse if they are crowned once again in the next elections. Those who vote for them should know they are lending a hand to the country's gradual yet inevitable demise.

I disagree. Your proposed solution is a step, not an end. Even Sharia Law would disavow your claim. A step in which direction? :D

Regardless of your faith, Love God with all the strength of your being, and love each individual, as you love yourself, your salvation. Seek peace through Justice, not vindictiveness or revenge. Why perpetuate the compound damage that you do to each other? To what end? What is it you seek? World domination? It is unattainable? It is a myth. No One will conquer cause and effect. Prosperity and peace for your kids and grand kids? Seek sincerity of Heart, conviction to it's Maker, by whatever name You call Him, there is no cancer there.
Until that happens, my witness to you is that you are two sides of the same coin. The only enemy to the Spiritual Jew is Evil Incarnate. The Path of the Spiritual Jew is Just and upright. If that cannot be appealed to, in the defense of uprightness, someone is not trying hard enough. There is a point when searching back far enough in Religious Text, where we all find ourselves related. There are blessings that extend. some by DNA, some by right action. Just a thought.

That's not mine, Intense, that's an Israeli Opinion article which I thought was reasonable. I don't get what that was....you're preaching to me bro? :lmao:

You're looking at theory and not reality, in fact you're looking at theory to justify your reality to continue an occupation. He mentioned several things, not just the West Bank, he spoke of where his leaders are heading them. The Likud party is way to the right and has extreme policies in which some are out in purpose to compete with other parties who oppose a two state solution. Netanyahu just came under that pressure and for political purposes he promised more settlements. He has a stance that even the US is divided on and he thinks US Jewish groups can always take care of it. They isolate in Israel in a manner that they don't care what the world says, they can, it's their choice but that it will say if them in the coming future isn't gonna be good. His administration has used force in many cases and threatens force for other cases, the house prices in Israel aren't well either. But he just is fed up with the extremist right wing agenda. In which right wingers think they can take care of everything but eventually it's going to hit a dead end that way.

The growth of the Jewish population in Judea and Samaria is the reality…. Get used to it :cool:

The growth of the Jewish population in Judea and Samaria is the reality…. Get used to it :cool:

I find it FASCINATING that the very same people who claim that IMPERIALIST
"arabs" who invaded Israel/Judea----some 1380 years ago ----VIOLENTLY wresting it
from the INVADING 'holy roman empire" imperialistic occupation have IMMUTABLE
RIGHTS to the land-----but jews----the ONLY extant indigenous people of that land---
speaking the ONLY extant language which developed in that land-----simply have no rights
at all.

some of the islamo nazi sophists resort to an aguement so absurd that it is obscene----the
arguement being ------LAND AQUISITION BY VIRTUE OF MURDER, RAPE, AND PILLAGE----
was "legal" before the founding of THE UNITED NATIONS leaving no rights at all
to tie victims of the thefts

Israel needs life-saving surgery - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

A dear friend of mine who is in his 40s recently suffered from stomach aches and lack of appetite. Initially he ignored his loved ones' pleas to have a doctor examine him. Everything is fine, he said, don't worry. Eventually he agreed to the examination, and a cancerous tumor was found in his stomach. He was operated on two days later. During the surgery, part of his stomach, as well as his gullet, was removed. Today, a year-and-a-half after the surgery, he is doing well, and it seems he has beaten the disease.

The story of my dear country, which is in its 60s, is quite different. It also has cancer – the most dangerous kind. Half of its citizens sense this, and the world's nations are well-aware of this, but the country itself ignores the disease. Its leaders claim there is no need for tests and biopsies, and there is certainly no need for surgery. It is painful and dangerous, and during the grueling follow-up treatment the patient loses a lot of weight and sinks into depression. But the patient can get by fairly well without the parts that are removed during surgery, and the main advantage is that following such an operation, if it is performed well and on time, the cancer will be defeated.
West Bank

The cancerous occupation began spreading within us 45 years ago. Professor Yeshayahu Leibowitz and Uri Avneri were among the few who detected the disease when it first appeared. Over the years many people expressed concern and cried out. It was clear that the country was ailing, but it continued to chain-smoke, consume cholesterol in limitless quantities and gain weight with the help of the US' generosity. Let us ignore the disease's history and the role the Palestinians played in its development. When you have cancer, it doesn’t matter who's to blame or whose god offered what to whom.

Any person with eyes in his head knows that the region's troubles are related to the occupation – directly or indirectly – like the various illnesses associated with cancer. The prices of cottage cheese and housing are rising, the civil inequality is intolerable and xenophobia is growing. But the worst part is that Israeli society has become racist, violent and horrifically arrogant.

Those who want to see first hand what the occupation is doing to us are welcome to visit villages where the fence detaches families from their agricultural fields – the source of their livelihood; or visit the checkpoints where Palestinian women and children are humiliated; or their neighborhoods, where yeshivas and new settlements pop up every other day. The education our children are receiving is based on this routine.

Israel, which is insisting on living with this cancer, will eventually bring upon itself more than just reprimands. With time, it will be boycotted by the nations of the world, including the US. If we refuse to undergo life-saving surgery, the US will have to cut off the supply of economic oxygen. Let's see how we do then.

It is with great pain that I say "Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles (Proverbs 24:17)." Bennett, Netanyahu, Feiglin and Lieberman are my true enemies. They are working rigorously as a group against saving this country from its near terminal disease. It's as simple as that. They are staunchly opposed to having the country undergo the necessary surgery to remove the cancerous tumor and continue to nurture secondary cancerous growths on every hill.

Our leaders are trying to repress the symptoms by force, but are refusing to allow the country to receive the only treatment that can save it. By doing so, they are condemning Israel to a terrible fate.

Things will only get worse if they are crowned once again in the next elections. Those who vote for them should know they are lending a hand to the country's gradual yet inevitable demise.
The only life saving surgery Israel needs is surgical sterilization of Muslims living near them.

That was an obvious deflection....in short what you said is the occupation will continue and settlement construction, as long as am extremist right wing government runs Israel that's true, but, that also justifies all resistance against Israel. It also makes the OP's case for him, he exactly addressed the arrogance of the Israeli society these days. And that will lead to no good things for Israel, not now but in the future. Well, glad to know your input anyways...:cool:

Forum List

Back