Israel must be self-reliant

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
In a reversal of her stated position as a presidential candidate, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton revealed that an Iranian attack on Israel would no longer be considered as an attack on America . Speaking during an interview on ABC TV, she said "I think there would be retaliation. And I think part of what is clear is, we want to avoid a - a Middle East arms race which leads to nuclear weapons being in the possession of other countries in the Middle East." She would not, however, repeat her explicit statement from 2008 that the U.S. would be a part of such retaliation. When asked if her new statement was official U.S. policy, Clinton dodged the question, "I think it is U.S. policy to the extent that we have alliances and understandings with a number of nations (too evasive). I don't think there is any doubt in anyone's mind that, were Israel to suffer a nuclear attack by Iran , there would be retaliation."

continued
Writing The Wrongs: Israel Must be self-Reliant!

mz clinton may want to read up on us / israeli treaties.....

us israel treaties - Google Search

There are those of us with significant military experience and worldwide contacts to weapons, resources both financial and weaponized, IDs', etc., who would begin executing certain directives against Iran's leadership, regardless of whether the US government has authorized a counter-response to an Iranian offensive provocation.

Myself, I keep my gear bag and necessary materials ready at all times, and in my blood, I can feel that a war with Iran, long overdue, is on the horizon for this year.

Myself, I keep my gear bag and necessary materials ready at all times, and in my blood, I can feel that a war with Iran, long overdue, is on the horizon for this year.

I wouldn't saddle up quite yet, Rambo.

I think the one lesson we should have learned from Iraq is that we, as a country, cannot afford to go to war everytime some country becomes a minor threat. It is fiscally irresponsible.

I think the one lesson we should have learned from Iraq is that we, as a country, cannot afford to go to war everytime some country becomes a minor threat. It is fiscally irresponsible.

How about a comment on whether or not we should "stand by" Israel?

No nation is really SELF-reliant, anymore.

The world is too intertwined economically, and the international relations are so complex that nations cannot really isolate themselves from the rest of the world like they once easily could do.

Isreal can't ever really be self reliant.

It placed itself in the midst of people who hate that is placed itself where it did, so really, Israel needs friends in the Western/European world or it's toast.

The world is too intertwined economically, and the international relations are so complex that nations cannot really isolate themselves from the rest of the world like they once easily could do.

It placed itself in the midst of people who hate that is placed itself where it did, so really, Israel needs friends in the Western/European world or it's toast.

Hmmm.... Where, exactly, should Israel have placed itself?

Excellent question.

Probably not someplace aready occupied and completely surrounded by Moslems.

I think that Western Europe should have given them Barvaria post WWII.

They could have pulled the Kubbutzen out of Palestine, and they could have left a nice note to the Palestinians thanking them for the loan of their land ,perhaps with a nice party goodbye gift just to show the Palestinians that there's no hard feelings.

And let's face it, the Barvarians deserved to have the world's Jewery living on their land till the end of time, too.

That was NAZI central wasn't it?

I read it three times and no where is she stating that Israel must be self-reliant.

Pretty good spin, though, I'll grant you that.

Excellent question.

They could have pulled the Kubbutzen out of Palestine, and they could have left a nice note to the Palestinians thanking them for the loan of their land ,perhaps with a nice party goodbye gift just to show the Palestinians that there's no hard feelings.

And let's face it, the Barvarians deserved to have the world's Jewery living on their land till the end of time, too.

It started there, yes. It is Bavaria btw. Munich was called Hauptstadt der Bewegung (capital of the movement). First concentration camp was Dachau near Munich. The model for all the other camps. Many officers in Dachau went on to take command of other even bigger camps. Rudolf Höss, e.g. Nürnberg was the ideological center, and i guess that's why the big trials were held there.

Excellent question.

It started there, yes. It is Bavaria btw. Munich was called Hauptstadt der Bewegung (capital of the movement). First concentration camp was Dachau near Munich. The model for all the other camps. Many officers in Dachau went on to take command of other even bigger camps. Rudolf Höss, e.g. Nürnberg was the ideological center, and i guess that's why the big trials were held there.

So perhaps you understand why I think Isreal should be located in Barvaria and NOT in the land formerly known as Palestine.

Excellent question.

So perhaps you understand why I think Isreal should be located in Barvaria and NOT in the land formerly known as Palestine.

Yes, of course I understand, but I don't think Jews would have chosen Bavaria, though. Bavaria is not mentioned in the Torah, I think. Madagascar is also not mentioned.

Excellent question.

I see.... So, using that logic, black Americans should have located themselves where, do you think? After they were free to locate themselves anywhere of course.

I read it three times and no where is she stating that Israel must be self-reliant.

Hillary is one of the queens of spin. By all means, tell us exactly what she stated.

Excellent question.

I see.... So, using that logic, black Americans should have located themselves where, do you think? After they were free to locate themselves anywhere of course.

To the Pepper Coast.

Excellent question.

To the Pepper Coast.

Tryin' to decide if you deserve rep for that or not....

Hillary is one of the queens of spin. By all means, tell us exactly what she stated.
"I don't think there is any doubt in anyone's mind that, were Israel to suffer a nuclear attack by Iran , there would be retaliation."

Why don't you show us, without your stupid editorial BS, where she said Israel must be self-reliant. After you present us with the entire text of her comments and questions, of course.

In a reversal of her stated position as a presidential candidate, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton revealed that an Iranian attack on Israel would no longer be considered as an attack on America . Speaking during an interview on ABC TV, she said "I think there would be retaliation. And I think part of what is clear is, we want to avoid a - a Middle East arms race which leads to nuclear weapons being in the possession of other countries in the Middle East." She would not, however, repeat her explicit statement from 2008 that the U.S. would be a part of such retaliation. When asked if her new statement was official U.S. policy, Clinton dodged the question, "I think it is U.S. policy to the extent that we have alliances and understandings with a number of nations (too evasive). I don't think there is any doubt in anyone's mind that, were Israel to suffer a nuclear attack by Iran , there would be retaliation."

continued
Writing The Wrongs: Israel Must be self-Reliant!

Now you see why Clinton didn't get the nomination: she is only a mediocre bullshit artist while Barack Obama is the greatest used car salesman ever to sit in the White House.

Forum List

Back