Israel may attack Iran nuclear facility by August 21 - Bolton

He's a liberal interventionist just like former Democrat ,Walter Mondale supporter Charles Krudehammer and former Daniel Patrick Moynihan supporter/weekly Standard Founder Bill Kristol is, if people consider that "conservative", then...he's conservative:thup:, there's not much difference in the Wilson,LBJ,Clinton lonely hearts club and Bush.

This post seems rather far afield compared to "Has Bolton ever been right about anything?"

I see an interesting new thread aborning in this response, and I'll assume you are withdrawing the Bolton comment.

Assume what you want, I've yet to see him right about anything, of course; like most things; that is a matter of opinion.

Now, see...much more moderate.

I have no disagreement with this post.

Pro tip: He originally said Israel has 7 days, then changed it to 3 days. However, he's said throughout that Israel probably wouldn't attack anyway.

Here he is taking a beat down.
YouTube - John Bolton gets pwned

The vid is interesting, if poorly titled...
as Ambassador Bolton defended himself, while unable to claim 100% rectitude...

is that your definition of pawned?

If so, I claim that you have been pawned in light of my original post.

Probably would have been more accurate for you to have posted, originally, that you have serious disagreements with the ambassador, rather than the broad-brush smear of the ambassador.

That, of course,is what marked you as a liberal.

I didn't title the video, what passes for a "conservative" foreign policy now was what LBJ supported when I was a youngster, I joined the GOP on my 18th birthday in 1979 and such an interventionist foreign policy was not considered conservative then, it just shows me how the word has been so redefined that people who have never been a Democrat, who never voted Democtat and who is in the same ball field politically as Robert A. "Mr. Republican" Taft, Barry "Mr. Conservative" Goldwater and others is called a liberal while people who were once card carrying Jimmy Carter/Walter Mondale Democrats are now called "conservative".:eusa_eh:

Here he is taking a beat down.
YouTube - John Bolton gets pwned

Probably would have been more accurate for you to have posted, originally, that you have serious disagreements with the ambassador, rather than the broad-brush smear of the ambassador.

I didn't title the video, what passes for a "conservative" foreign policy now was what LBJ supported when I was a youngster, I joined the GOP on my 18th birthday in 1979 and such an interventionist foreign policy was not considered conservative then, it just shows me how the word has been so redefined that people who have never been a Democrat, who never voted Democtat and who is in the same ball field politically as Robert A. "Mr. Republican" Taft, Barry "Mr. Conservative" Goldwater and others is called a liberal while people who were once card carrying Jimmy Carter/Walter Mondale Democrats are now called "conservative".:eusa_eh:

Although it has been done often, it is never 'old' to topic a thread re: what terms like liberal and conservative mean.

I hope you will start one.

Although it has been done often, it is never 'old' to topic a thread re: what terms like liberal and conservative mean.

I hope you will start one.

I don't think I will, I'd "catch it" from both sides:lol:

Forum List

Back