'Israel making threats over compensation for Jews'

In the same manner that jihadists see MENTION of the fact that jews were deprived of their property in Muslims lands SEEMS like a threat. The "threat" is to the islamic sense of ENTITLEMENT and the sick idealization of the disgusting culture of "THE CALIPHATE" The islamic partyline is that any land CONQUORED BY MUSLIMS is "MUSLIM LAND FOREVER" the other people present notwithstanding---- It is an ideology of triumphalism which has its origin in arabia where the "believers" actually did enact a comprehensive genocide making arabia 100% "muslim" FOREVER and evaluated that gross atrocity as something "DIVINE" and an IDEAL FOR ALL THE WORLD By deciding that ONLY MUSLIMS could set foot in THE MOST HOLY CITY ---ie Mecca-------islam has declared itself not only ENTITLED ----but EXCLUSIVELY ENTITLED. It is not clear to me that it was Muhummad who came up with the idea-----but that concept was written into the koran. The concept itself actually came from IMPERIALIST ROME and was codified in the JUSTINIAN CODE----ie THE FIRST REICH

My guess is that the idea of EXTREME IMPERIALISM developed over at least the 100 years following the death of muhummad Somehow I do not believe that his deathbed legacy was "GET RID OF ALL THE NON MUSLIMS"

Nothing in all that blabber about Israel's occupation of Palestine.

Israel does not "OCCUPY" palestine "PALESTINE" is an alternate name for JUDEA/ISRAEL and was put into use by the ROMANS a bit more than 2000 years ago The phrase "ISRAEL IS OCCUPYING PALESTINE" is drawn from JIHADIST/NAZI PROPAGANDA The country which is called ISRAEL today----is made up of a considerable part of PALESTINE------as is JORDAN It is not clear to me if the romans considered GAZA to be part of PALESTINE ------when I was a child----GAZA was part of EGYPT In ancient times I believe GAZA was a kind of travel and trading outpost of Egypt----but I am not sure I believe that the Northern part of Gaza was---at one time a city of an AEGEAN PEOPLE called "PHILISTINES" ----but they are no longer extant-----they were a sea faring people and seem to have SAILED AWAY some 2500 years ago

Israel sits inside Palestine's international borders. That is occupation.

Nothing in all that blabber about Israel's occupation of Palestine.

wrong Israel is a country that is comprised of lands that historically had been THE KINGDOM OF ISRAEL The term used to describe a country is generally not OCCUPATION There have been times when PALESTINE was OCCUPIED BY ROMANS and TIMES when it was OCCUPIED BY DOGS FROM ARABIA to some extent the dog from arabia OCCUPATION still exists largely on the araa that historically is THE KINDGOM OF JUDEA Today arabia is COMPLETELY OCCUPIED by the followers of a rapist pig who comitted a genocide on the civilized residents of that land-----to wit christians, jews zoroastrians and a few other groups Parts of SUDAN are also occupied by dogs of arabia MOST OF YEMEN IS ALSO OCCUPIED BY DOGS OF ARABIA

Israel sits inside Palestine's international borders. That is occupation.

Forum List

Back