'Israel making threats over compensation for Jews'

Indeed, but the devil is in the details. When I present actual facts, they are rejected and people revert back to unsubstantiated propaganda.

You and your friends do the same when I bring out facts. See how this works?

OK, I'll bite. Give me an example of a proven fact that I do not believe.

Here is one that is proven false.

The Arabs lost the 1948 war and Israel won land.

Based on what did that claim was proven false?

You and your friends do the same when I bring out facts. See how this works?

An armistice for the 1948 war was called by UN Security Council resolution. Nobody surrendered. Nobody lost that war. The borders for Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained the same as they were in 1922.

What did the Arabs lose?

What did Israel win?

Now, where is your example?

An armistice for the 1948 war was called by UN Security Council resolution. Nobody surrendered. Nobody lost that war. The borders for Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained the same as they were in 1922.
Cool, so, who was that sheikh, shakh, imam, sultan, president, prime-minister of that "palestine" to have borders?

Cool, so, who was that sheikh, shakh, imam, sultan, president, prime-minister of that "palestine" to have borders?

HELENA the mother of EMPEROR CONSTANTINE was the queen of palestine ------or so she thought after her------no one wanted it they knew what it did to PONTIUS PILATE---the poor man was forced into retirement on an insanity disability Some jerk from arabia tried to fly a horse to it--------but the horse never took off A bit over a century ago ----some jerks decided to decorate a building in jerusalem with gold------because they liked the fact that the poor were starving there and did it for SPITE ------what happened is once they put the gold on the building-----they decided to DECLARE THE WHOLE PLACE THEIRS mostly because jews were buying land there and the price of real estate was GOING SKY HIGH ----and that brings us to the present situation

What did the Arabs lose?

What did Israel win?

Israel won because Israel wasn't destroyed. The Arabs lost for the same reason.

What did the Arabs lose?

What did Israel win?

Perhaps in that sense, but Israel as of 1949 had won no land and had no borders.

What did the Arabs lose?

What did Israel win?

Perhaps in that sense, but Israel as of 1949 had won no land and had no borders.

Israel has a state which is recognized by the UN. The fact that YOU don't is meaningless.

Israel has a state which is recognized by the UN. The fact that YOU don't is meaningless.

So lipush, do you recognized and respect the Authority of the UN and it's resolutions?

So lipush, do you recognized and respect the Authority of the UN and it's resolutions?

The UN exists-----it is not a very effective organization ----it is very flawed There have been times I have been in a car and passed it-----on the road which runs parallel to the EAST RIVER The UN building is on the shore of the EAST RIVER which is a kind of extension of the HUDSON RIVER. It is a tall and very narrow building----built something like the MONOLITH in the movie 2001-----as I approach the building ----I always imagine a large foot----descending from a cloud and KICKING the thing into the East River-----the UN really does nothing worth the trouble it causes----HOWEVER it is what we have and we do consider it as something that sometimes does some good One would think it could have done something to stop gross genocides millions dead in biafra, cambodia, uganda, sudan east pakistan -----well-----I was alive and conscious during that time----where was the UN?

HELENA the mother of EMPEROR CONSTANTINE was the queen of palestine ------or so she thought after her------no one wanted it they knew what it did to PONTIUS PILATE---the poor man was forced into retirement on an insanity disability Some jerk from arabia tried to fly a horse to it--------but the horse never took off A bit over a century ago ----some jerks decided to decorate a building in jerusalem with gold------because they liked the fact that the poor were starving there and did it for SPITE ------what happened is once they put the gold on the building-----they decided to DECLARE THE WHOLE PLACE THEIRS mostly because jews were buying land there and the price of real estate was GOING SKY HIGH ----and that brings us to the present situation
And since the heretofore mentioned horse lacked enough of intestinal gases for propellant, the whole flight thing is horsesh*t.

What did the Arabs lose?

What did Israel win?

Trite, Tinmore.

Let not your heart be troubled, Irose. I have it on good authority that the Golden Domed horse stable is coming down as well as that Al Aqsa Pig Sty.

It is true that Israel has some political recognition in the west. However, in the ME Israel is called 48 as in 1948 occupied Palestine. It is beginning to be known in the west that Israel occupies Palestine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw89UDZay4M]Erakat caught on tape - YouTube[/ame]

It is true that Israel has some political recognition in the west. However, in the ME Israel is called 48 as in 1948 occupied Palestine. It is beginning to be known in the west that Israel occupies Palestine.

The very first muslims I knew well were from the Indian subcontinent------ie pakistan and India------in the minds of those people------at the present time THE MOGHUL EMPIRE IS OCCUPIED BY HINDUS This depravity is what they are taught in their homes and in their mosques In fact, THEY are even more ardent in this depraved belief than the arabs of the Middle east are in their belief that they are going to ANNHILATE THE ZIONIST ENTITY

The very first muslims I knew well were from the Indian subcontinent------ie pakistan and India------in the minds of those people------at the present time THE MOGHUL EMPIRE IS OCCUPIED BY HINDUS This depravity is what they are taught in their homes and in their mosques In fact, THEY are even more ardent in this depraved belief than the arabs of the Middle east are in their belief that they are going to ANNHILATE THE ZIONIST ENTITY

How does that relate to Israel's occupation of Palestine?

In the same manner that jihadists see MENTION of the fact that jews were deprived of their property in Muslims lands SEEMS like a threat. The "threat" is to the islamic sense of ENTITLEMENT and the sick idealization of the disgusting culture of "THE CALIPHATE" The islamic partyline is that any land CONQUORED BY MUSLIMS is "MUSLIM LAND FOREVER" the other people present notwithstanding---- It is an ideology of triumphalism which has its origin in arabia where the "believers" actually did enact a comprehensive genocide making arabia 100% "muslim" FOREVER and evaluated that gross atrocity as something "DIVINE" and an IDEAL FOR ALL THE WORLD By deciding that ONLY MUSLIMS could set foot in THE MOST HOLY CITY ---ie Mecca-------islam has declared itself not only ENTITLED ----but EXCLUSIVELY ENTITLED. It is not clear to me that it was Muhummad who came up with the idea-----but that concept was written into the koran. The concept itself actually came from IMPERIALIST ROME and was codified in the JUSTINIAN CODE----ie THE FIRST REICH

My guess is that the idea of EXTREME IMPERIALISM developed over at least the 100 years following the death of muhummad Somehow I do not believe that his deathbed legacy was "GET RID OF ALL THE NON MUSLIMS"

Let not your heart be troubled, Irose. I have it on good authority that the Golden Domed horse stable is coming down as well as that Al Aqsa Pig Sty.
I didn't get any flack from the Unwashed about my reply. Must be an accepted fact.

In the same manner that jihadists see MENTION of the fact that jews were deprived of their property in Muslims lands SEEMS like a threat. The "threat" is to the islamic sense of ENTITLEMENT and the sick idealization of the disgusting culture of "THE CALIPHATE" The islamic partyline is that any land CONQUORED BY MUSLIMS is "MUSLIM LAND FOREVER" the other people present notwithstanding---- It is an ideology of triumphalism which has its origin in arabia where the "believers" actually did enact a comprehensive genocide making arabia 100% "muslim" FOREVER and evaluated that gross atrocity as something "DIVINE" and an IDEAL FOR ALL THE WORLD By deciding that ONLY MUSLIMS could set foot in THE MOST HOLY CITY ---ie Mecca-------islam has declared itself not only ENTITLED ----but EXCLUSIVELY ENTITLED. It is not clear to me that it was Muhummad who came up with the idea-----but that concept was written into the koran. The concept itself actually came from IMPERIALIST ROME and was codified in the JUSTINIAN CODE----ie THE FIRST REICH

My guess is that the idea of EXTREME IMPERIALISM developed over at least the 100 years following the death of muhummad Somehow I do not believe that his deathbed legacy was "GET RID OF ALL THE NON MUSLIMS"

Nothing in all that blabber about Israel's occupation of Palestine.

Nothing in all that blabber about Israel's occupation of Palestine.

Israel does not "OCCUPY" palestine "PALESTINE" is an alternate name for JUDEA/ISRAEL and was put into use by the ROMANS a bit more than 2000 years ago The phrase "ISRAEL IS OCCUPYING PALESTINE" is drawn from JIHADIST/NAZI PROPAGANDA The country which is called ISRAEL today----is made up of a considerable part of PALESTINE------as is JORDAN It is not clear to me if the romans considered GAZA to be part of PALESTINE ------when I was a child----GAZA was part of EGYPT In ancient times I believe GAZA was a kind of travel and trading outpost of Egypt----but I am not sure I believe that the Northern part of Gaza was---at one time a city of an AEGEAN PEOPLE called "PHILISTINES" ----but they are no longer extant-----they were a sea faring people and seem to have SAILED AWAY some 2500 years ago

Forum List

Back