Israel makes a big mistake in releasing hunger striker

Israel frees Palestinian prisoner after hunger strike

Israel must never cave in to these kind of tactics.

They should force feed prisoners who refuse food or water.

Period

Let them serve their full sentences flat on their back with a tube down their throat

Did you read it?

He was not convicted of anything...
What sentence are you talking about???

Oh I read it. he was under detention for involvement with Hamas. IMHO they should have given him another six for good measure with a tube down his throat

Period

Let them serve their full sentences flat on their back with a tube down their throat

Did you read it?

Oh I read it. he was under detention for involvement with Hamas. IMHO they should have given him another six for good measure with a tube down his throat

He was a journalist. The Israeli regime is just like Turkey's a bunch of fascists.

Period

Did you read it?

He was a journalist. The Israeli regime is just like Turkey's a bunch of fascists.

LMAO

He was inciting which is a crime in most places

His administrative detention is perfectly legal and IMHO any prisoner engaging in conduct outside of good behavior should be required to do extra time.

An automatic six months for hunger striking, being force fed will fix this nonsense fast

Period

Did you read it?

LMAO

His administrative detention is perfectly legal and IMHO any prisoner engaging in conduct outside of good behavior should be required to do extra time.

An automatic six months for hunger striking, being force fed will fix this nonsense fast

He was inciting no crime he wrote a news story that was not acceptable to the regime. Typical of oppressive regimes to silence journalists.

Period

Did you read it?

LMAO

He was inciting no crime he wrote a news story that was not acceptable to the regime. Typical of oppressive regimes to silence journalists.

LOL, once again your entire narrative is based on lies and half truths.

Only facts that are presented to a pathological liar, you. Isn't it a drag to be made a fool of every time you respond to me?

Only facts that are presented to a pathological liar, you. Isn't it a drag to be made a fool of every time you respond to me?

10OgC4i.gif

OK saving any further posts for my morning coffee

Period

Did you read it?

You have no idea what you talking about,
nobody gives a shit about what you think...

Period

NO they should let them starve themselves to death, and transmit over the top of Palestinian TV. Show them a muslim giving up his religion for a terrorist group and committing suicide. Give no medical aid at all either and let them die screaming in agony. Then dump the body in a land fill site for the rats to feed on

Period

Did you read it?

You have no idea what you talking about,
nobody gives a shit about what you think...

Well that was an intelligent response

He should have been given another 6 months in response to his hunger strike. Rather than Israel always playing nice guy I think its time they take a harder line with these criminals.

Period

NO they should let them starve themselves to death, and transmit over the top of Palestinian TV. Show them a muslim giving up his religion for a terrorist group and committing suicide. Give no medical aid at all either and let them die screaming in agony. Then dump the body in a land fill site for the rats to feed on

I'd be OK with that but I don't think they should dump the bodies. Its against Geneva Conventions. Israel is however not required to force feed these jerks. They could simply stick a bowl of pork stew in front of them and if they don't want to eat it, tough shit.

Forum List

Back