Israel least peaceful countries.

Jordan sure knew how to establish peace from Palestinians. When will Israel ever learn? Let there be peace already!

RE: Israel least peaceful countries.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

This is another of those tidbits of misinformation and disinformation.

Israel doesn't have any borders.
(COMMENT)

This has been proven wrong so many times, so many different ways. These kinds of statement only sever to erode any credibility you might has had beforehand.

Most Respectfully,
R
This has been proven wrong so many times, so many different ways.
Oh really? Link?
(COMMENT)

Article 3 - International Boundary
The Peace Treaty: Government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and the Government of the State of Israel
◈ Article II - The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel is the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine •
The Peace Treaty: Government of the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Government of the State of Israel
◈ Paragraph 13 of the report states that “the international boundary between Israel and Lebanon"
Letter dated 9 June 2000 from the President of Lebanon addressed to the Secretary-General
◈ I recognize that the United Nations A/RES/64/95 demanded that Israel, the occupying Power, rescind forthwith its decision to Annex the Golan Heights and:

Desist from imposing Israeli citizenship and Israeli identity cards on the Syrian citizens in the occupied Syrian Golan, making them eligible for all the rights and services that are extended to any and all citizens of Israel. This is much better care than they received from the Syrian Government. I understand that Israel was called upon to desist from changing the physical character, demographic composition, institutional structure and legal status of the occupied Syrian Golan and in particular to desist from the establishment of settlement; thereby raising the standard and quality of life to the former Syrian people. So, I argue that Israel established a border and incorporated the disputed territory. None the less, the reality is now maintained, serviced and protected as sovereign territory of the State of Israel. It is hard to deny the irrefutable reality.
Most Respectfully,
R

This must have been the millionth time that you posted Israel's peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, as well as the UN establishing that Israeli forces left Lebanon completely. Posting to Tinmore is like posting to a wall.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

This has been proven wrong so many times, so many different ways. These kinds of statement only sever to erode any credibility you might has had beforehand.

Most Respectfully,
R
Oh really? Link?
(COMMENT)

The Peace Treaty: Government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and the Government of the State of Israel
◈ Article II - The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel is the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine •
The Peace Treaty: Government of the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Government of the State of Israel
◈ Paragraph 13 of the report states that “the international boundary between Israel and Lebanon"
Letter dated 9 June 2000 from the President of Lebanon addressed to the Secretary-General
◈ I recognize that the United Nations A/RES/64/95 demanded that Israel, the occupying Power, rescind forthwith its decision to Annex the Golan Heights and:

Desist from imposing Israeli citizenship and Israeli identity cards on the Syrian citizens in the occupied Syrian Golan, making them eligible for all the rights and services that are extended to any and all citizens of Israel. This is much better care than they received from the Syrian Government. I understand that Israel was called upon to desist from changing the physical character, demographic composition, institutional structure and legal status of the occupied Syrian Golan and in particular to desist from the establishment of settlement; thereby raising the standard and quality of life to the former Syrian people. So, I argue that Israel established a border and incorporated the disputed territory. None the less, the reality is now maintained, serviced and protected as sovereign territory of the State of Israel. It is hard to deny the irrefutable reality.
Most Respectfully,
R

This must have been the millionth time that you posted Israel's peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, as well as the UN establishing that Israeli forces left Lebanon completely. Posting to Tinmore is like posting to a wall.

Responds the same way when telling him the “ occupied areas” were officially parts of Jordan and Egypt . When challenging him on the PLO position that the Western Wall is off limits to the Jewish people there is NO response.

Israel has done far more war provoking offenses to Palestine, than Egypt did to Israel.

Egypt, wisely, chose peace and stopped attacking Israel. Even signed a peace treaty. And guess what? There has been peace ever since. Maybe Palestine should give it a whirl. Just a thought.
And Israel no longer occupies any Egyptian territory.

But, according to you, it is impossible for Israel to stop occupying Palestine and still exist. In other words, there can never be peace while Israel exists.

And so say Egypt and Jordan. I will grant you that Israel and Syria have disagreements about their border, and even Lebanon claims a small stretch of land called the Shabaa Farms, or something like that.

Agree. But note they don't disagree that there IS an international border, they just disagree on where it should be placed.

Israel has done far more war provoking offenses to Palestine, than Egypt did to Israel.

Egypt, wisely, chose peace and stopped attacking Israel. Even signed a peace treaty. And guess what? There has been peace ever since. Maybe Palestine should give it a whirl. Just a thought.

But, according to you, it is impossible for Israel to stop occupying Palestine and still exist. In other words, there can never be peace while Israel exists.

Hamas put in writing that there can never be peace while Israel exists. P F Tinmore is just following the intent of that charter to the letter.

Hamas put in writing that there can never be peace while Israel exists. P F Tinmore is just following the intent of that charter to the letter.

For someone who claims not to support Hamas, he sure supports the ideology of Hamas a lot, doesn't he?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, ILOVEISRAEL, ForeverYoung436, et al,

I think that this (at least for me) serves to remind me that there are still some people out there that actually don't understand the difference between "political paper • theoretical politics" and that of the "ground truth • reality."

Responds the same way when telling him the “ occupied areas” were officially parts of Jordan and Egypt. When challenging him on the PLO position that the Western Wall is off limits to the Jewish people there is NO response.
(COMMENT)

Yes, the border issue is still an issue at the level of the PLO-Negotiation Affairs (which must be a pretty boring job). They are still on the level that the "State of Palestine based on pre-June 4th 1967 border with East Jerusalem as its Capital."

The PLO political position on access to the Western Wall (AKA: Wailing Wall), and that of the Israeli position, enforced today allowing much greater access, are not of any consequence. Only the reality: that its access is open to all. I can understand the residency trying to defeat your position.

"In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli
- civilian or soldier - on our lands," Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said in a briefing to mostly Egyptian journalists.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Oh really? Link?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Walls are smarter

Exactly. And there will never peace with Israel as long as people insist that Israel must not exist. Thank you for doubling down on the existential threat part of my post.

Israel is by no means looking for peace, with it's Lebensraum style settlements, and killing far more Palestinians, than vice-versa.

Dude, you literally just said that Israel's existence is the problem. There can not be peace as long as people think the presence of Jews in their historical and ancestral homeland is a problem.

Hand over the loot you owe me Goyim. Jews think half of Eurasia owes them money, from Persia, to Morocco, from Russia to Germany.
But, they don't think they owe Palestinians a damn thing, just goes to show what kind of selfish people they are.

The Jewish people have a right to self-determination, sovereignty and peace in their ancestral and historical homelands in Israel. Yes or no?

The Arab Palestinian starting place is "no" to that question. You can't have peace when you are under an existential threat. Do you understand what that means? A threat against their existence.

No, because for 1,400 years Arabs have lived in Palestine.

So now you're the great defender of Arabs? BTW - you look terrible. Stay off the drugs.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Oh really? Link?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Oh my the Irony,that describes you Israel apologists to a tee:rolleyes:

What's the difference?
The difference is what benefits Jews... As usual everything is about the Chosen people.

you are maiking wayyyy too much sense hat you will over load their brains with logic and common sense they will have a heart attack.LOL

Last edited:
Ahhh, The Pro Palestinian mentality Card again. Israel is allowed, like everybody else to defend their borders
Egypt, unlike the Palestinians are not vowing to destroy Israel to free Palestine “ From the River to the Sea” Get it? Of course not.
BTW, Gaza , E. Jerusalem and the W. Bank were formally recognized by the International Community as parts of Jordan and Egypt . Keep posting !
Ahhh, The Pro Palestinian mentality Card again. Israel is allowed, like everybody else to defend their borders
Israel doesn't have any borders. :290968001256257790-final:

It's like talking to a wall. By treaty, Israel has internationally recognized borders with both Egypt and Jordan.
So Israel says.

And so say Egypt and Jordan. I will grant you that Israel and Syria have disagreements about their border, and even Lebanon claims a small stretch of land called the Shabaa Farms, or something like that.
Nobody has ever been able to explain how Israel claims borders on territory that the UN calls Palestine.

Those so called peace agreements were brokered by the US. Neither the US nor Israel give a rat's ass about international law.

the Israel apologists of course never bother to do research or look at these pesky facts you mentioned.LOL

Israel doesn't have any borders. :290968001256257790-final:

It's like talking to a wall. By treaty, Israel has internationally recognized borders with both Egypt and Jordan.
So Israel says.

Nobody has ever been able to explain how Israel claims borders on territory that the UN calls Palestine.

Those so called peace agreements were brokered by the US. Neither the US nor Israel give a rat's ass about international law.

the Israel apologists of course never bother to do research or look at these pesky facts you mentioned.LOL

On the contrary, it is Tinmore who is ignoring facts. Tinmore has claimed that Israel does not have internationally recognized borders. (This is not the first time he has made this ridiculous claim.) Rocco and I have proven that Israel has internationally recognized peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, both of which specifically define Israel's borders with them. Also, when Israel quit Lebanon, the U.N. determined that Israeli forces left Lebanon's international borders completely. So Israel does indeed have internationally recognized borders with 3 of its 4 neighbors. Tinmore countered that the U.N. calls the territory Palestine, ignoring the fact that Israel is a member state of the U.N. Scandinavia is also the name of a territory, where the independent countries of Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Iceland are located. In the same way Palestine is the territory where Israel, Jordan and the West Bank are located. So who is the one ignoring facts and not using logic? That would be Tinmore.

Indeed, Israel has created quite a problem for itself.

So Israel says.

On the contrary, it is Tinmore who is ignoring facts. Tinmore has claimed that Israel does not have internationally recognized borders. (This is not the first time he has made this ridiculous claim.) Rocco and I have proven that Israel has internationally recognized peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, both of which specifically define Israel's borders with them. Also, when Israel quit Lebanon, the U.N. determined that Israeli forces left Lebanon's international borders completely. So Israel does indeed have internationally recognized borders with 3 of its 4 neighbors. Tinmore countered that the U.N. calls the territory Palestine, ignoring the fact that Israel is a member state of the U.N. Scandinavia is also the name of a territory, where the independent countries of Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Iceland are located. In the same way Palestine is the territory where Israel, Jordan and the West Bank are located. So who is the one ignoring facts and not using logic? That would be Tinmore.
Also, when Israel quit Lebanon, the U.N. determined that Israeli forces left Lebanon's international borders completely.
So then, what is the "blue line?"

Forum List

Back