Israel least peaceful countries.

Exactly. And there will never peace with Israel as long as people insist that Israel must not exist. Thank you for doubling down on the existential threat part of my post.

Israel is by no means looking for peace, with it's Lebensraum style settlements, and killing far more Palestinians, than vice-versa.

Dude, you literally just said that Israel's existence is the problem. There can not be peace as long as people think the presence of Jews in their historical and ancestral homeland is a problem.

Hand over the loot you owe me Goyim. Jews think half of Eurasia owes them money, from Persia, to Morocco, from Russia to Germany.
But, they don't think they owe Palestinians a damn thing, just goes to show what kind of selfish people they are.

The Jewish people have a right to self-determination, sovereignty and peace in their ancestral and historical homelands in Israel. Yes or no?

The Arab Palestinian starting place is "no" to that question. You can't have peace when you are under an existential threat. Do you understand what that means? A threat against their existence.

No, because for 1,400 years Arabs have lived in Palestine.

I didn't ask about Arab rights. I asked about Jewish rights. I am not in any way suggesting that Arabs do not ALSO have these rights.

So, let's try this a different way.

From where do a people's rights arise? For example, 1400 years ago, or 2000 years ago or 3000 years ago did the Jewish people have rights to self-determination, sovereignty and peace in their ancestral and historical homelands?

The options are: 1. Rights to a homeland are inherent and can not be abrogated. Or 2. Rights to a homeland can be lost.

Which is it, for the Jews? Door #1 or door #2? And why?

Israel is always sneak attacking its neighbors and claiming it was a preemptive strike to protect itself. ... :cuckoo:

Yes; the 67 War was a sneak attack. Egypt, Syria and Jordan didn’t do a thing. Keep talking to yourself and telling yourself that. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Actually, in the 67 War AKA the 6 Day War, Israeli jets started it in Operation Focus.

The Pollack got it wrong again. Egypt initiated the War by INTENTIONALLY blocking Israel’s right to INTERNATIONAL WATERS. The U. N. “
Peacekeepers “ actually helped Nasser initiate the War by leaving the area with Nasser bragging to the “ International Community “ he was going to destroy Israel once and for all

If blocking international waters is a "War provoking offense" then surely Israel's blockades of Palestine are also "War provoking offenses"

Israel is by no means looking for peace, with it's Lebensraum style settlements, and killing far more Palestinians, than vice-versa.

Dude, you literally just said that Israel's existence is the problem. There can not be peace as long as people think the presence of Jews in their historical and ancestral homeland is a problem.

Hand over the loot you owe me Goyim. Jews think half of Eurasia owes them money, from Persia, to Morocco, from Russia to Germany.
But, they don't think they owe Palestinians a damn thing, just goes to show what kind of selfish people they are.

The Jewish people have a right to self-determination, sovereignty and peace in their ancestral and historical homelands in Israel. Yes or no?

The Arab Palestinian starting place is "no" to that question. You can't have peace when you are under an existential threat. Do you understand what that means? A threat against their existence.

No, because for 1,400 years Arabs have lived in Palestine.

I didn't ask about Arab rights. I asked about Jewish rights. I am not in any way suggesting that Arabs do not ALSO have these rights.

So, let's try this a different way.

From where do a people's rights arise? For example, 1400 years ago, or 2000 years ago or 3000 years ago did the Jewish people have rights to self-determination, sovereignty and peace in their ancestral and historical homelands?

The options are: 1. Rights to a homeland are inherent and can not be abrogated. Or 2. Rights to a homeland can be lost.

Which is it, for the Jews? Door #1 or door #2? And why?

Why are Israelis entitled to a land that was owned more, and made up more by Palestinian Arabs?

If blocking international waters is a "War provoking offense" then surely Israel's blockades of Palestine are also "War provoking offenses"

Surely, you are not going to argue that the blockade of Gaza is not an act of belligerence, are you?

Why are Israelis entitled to a land that was owned more, and made up more by Palestinian Arabs?

You didn't answer my question. My question is whether or not the Jewish people EVER had any rights to self-determination and sovereignty over their ancestral and historical homelands. There are only two options for you here, since you rejected the third option.

Did they have rights, but lost them? Or did they never have rights?

Surely, you are not going to argue that the blockade of Gaza is not an act of belligerence, are you?

What's the difference?
The difference is what benefits Jews... As usual everything is about the Chosen people.

You didn't answer my question. My question is whether or not the Jewish people EVER had any rights to self-determination and sovereignty over their ancestral and historical homelands. There are only two options for you here, since you rejected the third option.

Did they have rights, but lost them? Or did they never have rights?

I think it's absurd that after 100's of years anybody demands they hand over land to them.

Do you believe that sovereignty and self-determination should be based on land purchase by individuals of a certain ethnicity? (If so, the Jewish people are SO winning that game. Not just in Israel. But in New York.)

Do you believe that sovereignty and self-determination should be based on land purchase by individuals of a certain ethnicity? (If so, the Jewish people are SO winning that game. Not just in Israel. But in New York.)

I think that after 100's of years of living on a land, people should have rights.
Obviously Jews tend to think this applies, but applies only to Goyim, as they call for open borders for America, but walled off security for Israel.

Israel is always sneak attacking its neighbors and claiming it was a necessary preemptive strike to protect itself. ... :cuckoo:
Maybe the Palestinian people should gather up all of their weapons and rockets and IEDs and terrorists walk them to the borders with Israel, turn them over and promise to never attack Israel again. And then Keep the Deal! I bet the "preemptive strikes would stop. No need for them if there is no one to preemptively strike, right! Palestinians don't want peace it's not in their religious DNA, "Abrrogation" answers the question of a Peaceful Islam/Muslim Society with the rest of the world.

No; That’s much too easy!!

I think it's absurd that after 100's of years anybody demands they hand over land to them.

So, you believe that effective colonization of territory transfers ownership of territory to the colonizer and the original peoples must not have any rights to return.

Israel is always sneak attacking its neighbors and claiming it was a preemptive strike to protect itself. ... :cuckoo:

Yes; the 67 War was a sneak attack. Egypt, Syria and Jordan didn’t do a thing. Keep talking to yourself and telling yourself that. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Actually, in the 67 War AKA the 6 Day War, Israeli jets started it in Operation Focus.

The Pollack got it wrong again. Egypt initiated the War by INTENTIONALLY blocking Israel’s right to INTERNATIONAL WATERS. The U. N. “
Peacekeepers “ actually helped Nasser initiate the War by leaving the area with Nasser bragging to the “ International Community “ he was going to destroy Israel once and for all

Try to read. The U. N, “ peacekeepers “ deliberately left. Don’t like Israel’s blockade of weapons? Too bad.

I think that after 100's of years of living on a land, people should have rights.

Excellent. We agree. The Arab Palestinians absolutely have rights due to their long presence (as invaders and colonizers who mixed with the local people and overran the existing indigenous culture).

Now, do the Jewish people ALSO have rights?

Try to read. The U. N, “ peacekeepers “ deliberately left. Don’t like Israel’s blockade of weapons? Too bad.

Israel has done far more war provoking offenses to Palestine, than Egypt did to Israel.

Israel has done far more war provoking offenses to Palestine, than Egypt did to Israel.

Egypt, wisely, chose peace and stopped attacking Israel. Even signed a peace treaty. And guess what? There has been peace ever since. Maybe Palestine should give it a whirl. Just a thought.

What's the difference?
The difference is what benefits Jews... As usual everything is about the Chosen people.

You’re correct; blocking Israel’s right to International Waters, the U. N. Actually helping them to do it and Nasser bragging to the World he was going to destroy Israel once and for all is NOT provoking! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

),RE: Israel least peaceful countries.
⁜→ ILOVEISRAEL, SobieskiSavedEurope, Shusha, et al,

I know that we often tend to complicate issues like the "blockade" more than it needs to be; but we cannot afford to over-extrapolate the action from its purpose and authority.

What's the difference?

You’re correct; blocking Israel’s right to International Waters, the U. N. Actually helping them to do it and Nasser bragging to the World he was going to destroy Israel once and for all is NOT provoking! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
(COMMENT)

What Purpose do border security measures and naval blockades serve?

ANSWER: To implement (Plan of Action • A/RES/60/288) national efforts and bilateral, sub-regional, regional and international co-operation, as appropriate, to improve border and customs controls, in order to prevent and detect the movement of terrorists and to prevent and detect the illicit traffic in, inter alia, small arms and light weapons, conventional ammunition.​

The interdiction actions taken on the high seas or the blockade lines to further the Rule of Law should NOT be construed as an invitation to an International Armed Conflict. Instead, these types of actions retard or prevent
Criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public.

It should NOT be confused with a political purpose → in any circumstance unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or any other nature that may be invoked to justify them.

Most Respectfully,
R

What a nation under existential threat and constant attack for nearly a hundred years isn’t peaceful?

NO WAY?!

Also, have you looked at the list of criteria it measures? This is above your pay grade, Sobie.

Israel's existence has caused much turmoil.

Exactly. And there will never peace with Israel as long as people insist that Israel must not exist. Thank you for doubling down on the existential threat part of my post.

Come and take it. I dare You.

Forum List

Back