Israel launches covert war against Iran

you made the statement about peres the other day.....

so the statment was mad about the government of israle....so all he wants is the for the government of israel to vanish from the pages of time......the jews can all still live there there just won't be an israeli government......ok.....got it.....thanks....

yes its ok for any world leader to make that statement just as it would be ok for any world leader to make the statement that the ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT of Saudi arabia should vaporize

I guess your first fucking error was purposefully confusing the word JEWS with the word ZIONISM.

any time you'd like to be corrected just let me know.

Go right ahead and "correct" I agree that the word "JEWS" is not the same as "ZIONISM" just as the word 'MUSLIM" is not the same as that stinking cesspool called "mecca" that should be bombed inundated with pig feces as soon as possible. and the word "catholic" is not the same as "pope" or "vatican" ----both of thish should be drowned in sewage as soon as possible. What point were you trying to make? I would not call the phrase----"worshippers of a rapist pig" -----the same as the word "muslim" either----although both allude to the same group of people

Except there's no evidence that Iran is building nuclear weapons.

Theres plenty of evidence, but governments dont share every piece of their intelligence with the press, because doing so would likely show how the info was obtained by that government in the first place. Theres alot of competent people in the White House, the Pentagon, the CIA, etc., and all of them seem to think Iran is trying to build nukes, so thats enough for me. Im certainly going to take THEIR word over Irans for christ sake. If Iran ISNT trying to make nukes, then why does the world believe they are? Im sure your going to tell us it was all a big misunderstanding.

I'm not taking Iran's word on anything. I'm taking the word of the IAEA that said that there was no evidence that Iran was breaking the Non-proliferation Treaty.

Correct... AND

... the same can't be said about the U.S.A. during the BUSH ERA - who actually commissioned modernization of the U.S. nuclear arsenal (read buildup) - under the NPT none of the signatories are allowed to do that.

Let's CUT THE HYPOCRITICAL BULLSHIT, ladies and gentlemen - puhhhleease!

:smoke:

Here's ze link.

A New Era of Nuclear Weapons as Bush's Buildup Begins with Little Debate in Congress

Forum List

Back