Israel launches covert war against Iran

can anyone tell me which country stated publicly they want the other country wiped off the face of the earth......

Do you require the actual quote or the transparent-as-hell leap at mangling the translation in order to feel sorry for yourself?

Wouldn't a better question be WHICH country has been busy gobbling up another since the end of WW2?

as i recall ... the day after the un gave land to palestine and israel all the arab nations attacked israel and lost....then they did it again and lost more.....seems the arabs should have held pat rather than rolling the dice....

can anyone tell me which country stated publicly they want the other country wiped off the face of the earth......

Do you require the actual quote or the transparent-as-hell leap at mangling the translation in order to feel sorry for yourself?

Wouldn't a better question be WHICH country has been busy gobbling up another since the end of WW2?

as i recall ... the day after the un gave land to palestine and israel all the arab nations attacked israel and lost....then they did it again and lost more.....seems the arabs should have held pat rather than rolling the dice....

OR, it seems like you people should not expect that a Canaanized people will roll over because of a burning bush myth.

I notice you you shut right the fuck up about that "wiped off the face of the earth" quote you people like to parade around... Golly gee.. WHY on earth might you want to avoid taking a closer look at THAT, zionist?

:lol:

OR, it seems like you people should not expect that a Canaanized people will roll over because of a burning bush myth.

I notice you you shut right the fuck up about that "wiped off the face of the earth" quote you people like to parade around... Golly gee.. WHY on earth might you want to avoid taking a closer look at THAT, zionist?

You and other anti semite apologists like to pretend that Amedinawackjob didnt say this, but he did. There is no difference between "wiped off the face of the earth" and "vanish from the pages of time". You apologists would like to play this semantics game, but its absurd and everyone knows its dishonest. We arent fucking children and we have half a brain, so dont expect us to be fooled by that garbage.

Last edited:
WHy are we acting like Israel is the only one doing this. Every country is waging a covert war against other countries. Welcome to politics people.

You and other anti semite apologists like to pretend that Amedinawackjob didnt say this, but he did. There is no difference between "wiped off the face of the earth" and "vanish from the pages of time". You apologists would like to play this semantics game, but its absurd and everyone knows its dishonest. We arent fucking children and we have half a brain, so dont expect us to be fooled by that garbage.

POST your fucking evidence, boy. I'm going to have a lot of fun with you when you do. Fair warning. It was never "wiped off the earth" or "vanish from time" that was ever the fucked up interpretation.

Like I said, post your evidence so I can enjoy kicking the fuck out of your position this afternoon.

POST your fucking evidence, boy. I'm going to have a lot of fun with you when you do. Fair warning. It was never "wiped off the earth" or "vanish from time" that was ever the fucked up interpretation.

Like I said, post your evidence so I can enjoy kicking the fuck out of your position this afternoon.

Oh, arent you a clever little boy. Youre using the same line i used on you yesterday. It must have gotten under your skin, and thats why you are trying it on me now, but im not you.

My evidence is simple....his own words. You will try to play the game of semantics that Amedinajad tried to play, after the fact. He knew what he was saying, and he knew how popular such a statement would be to the jew hating muslims in the middle east. YOU might be fooled shogun, but no one else is, so every time you try and argue it, you look foolish.

...but by all means, dazzle us with some more swear words and emoticons. Im giving YOU fair warning though, if you attempt to try and claim he didnt say "vanish from the page of time" or "wiped from the map of the world", you will regret it. I know you probably dont believe thats possible, because obviously you think you have some great piece of evidence thats going to show me up or something, but you would be wrong about that. If you are smart, youll be sure to not make this mistake.

Last edited:

yes it is obvious now that irans leader loves jews and will assit them in any way he can to help them vanish from the pages of time........

now to make someone vanish from the pages of time .....would that not mean they would be wiped from the face of the earth........or is there a place on earth one can exist but ther be no record of.....

how do you make a country vanish from the pages of time and not wipe it from the face of the earth......

By not actively taking aggressive action against it, and waiting for it to crumble on its own as a result of internal problems. But I heard no country mentioned.

so what country was the leader of iran refering to when he made the statement.....

so what country was the leader of iran refering to when he made the statement.....

I never knew that Ayatollah Khameini made such a remark, considering that he is the leader of Iran. If you refer to Ahmadinejad, he was apparently referring to the "regime occupying Jerusalem" (i.e. the Israeli government), rather than the Israeli citizenry, as much as the American mass media and punditry may like to pretend otherwise.

Interesting that you've apparently chosen to ignore Shimon Peres, though...

I never knew that Ayatollah Khameini made such a remark, considering that he is the leader of Iran. If you refer to Ahmadinejad, he was apparently referring to the "regime occupying Jerusalem" (i.e. the Israeli government), rather than the Israeli citizenry, as much as the American mass media and punditry may like to pretend otherwise.

Interesting that you've apparently chosen to ignore Shimon Peres, though...

you made the statement about peres the other day.....

so the statment was mad about the government of israle....so all he wants is the for the government of israel to vanish from the pages of time......the jews can all still live there there just won't be an israeli government......ok.....got it.....thanks....

you made the statement about peres the other day.....

And you never responded to it.

so the statment was mad about the government of israle....so all he wants is the for the government of israel to vanish from the pages of time......the jews can all still live there there just won't be an israeli government......ok.....got it.....thanks....

You are aware that Jews remain a protected class in Iran as a result of Ayatollah Khomeini's fatwa, and that Iran boasts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country, correct?

You are aware that Jews remain a protected class in Iran as a result of Ayatollah Khomeini's fatwa, and that Iran boasts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country, correct?

You didnt directly respond to his statement, you simply talked about jews living in Iran. Your implication being that if jews live in Iran, then Amadinijad must like jews, but those jews were there before he ever became president, so its not like he had a say in the matter.

By your reasoning, David Duke must like black people, since they live in the US.

Last edited:
You didnt directly respond to his statement, you simply talked about jews living in Iran. Your implication being that if jews live in Iran, then Amadinijad must like jews, but those jews were there before he ever became president, so its not like he had a say in the matter.

By your reasoning, David Duke must like black people, since they live in the US.

Except for the minor fact that I did not refer to one specific figure, but the Iranian rulers' attitudes toward Jews, which leads us to the obvious point that David Duke lacks the power or authority to deport blacks to Africa or enact any of his other schemes, unlike the rulers of Iran.

Except for the minor fact that I did not refer to one specific figure, but the Iranian rulers' attitudes toward Jews, which leads us to the obvious point that David Duke lacks the power or authority to deport blacks to Africa or enact any of his other schemes, unlike the rulers of Iran.

...but, when Vice President, Esfandyar Rahim Mashaei proclaimed Iran a friend to the people in Israel in his speech at a tourism convention in Tehran, this prompted Iran's top political and military figure, Supreme Leader Khamenei, to "to spell an end to any debates" about Iran's position on the people of Israeli, during a sermon in Tehran, saying,

"It is incorrect, irrational, pointless and nonsense to say that we are friends of Israeli people ... Who are Israelis?" ... They are responsible for usurping houses, territory, farmlands and businesses. ... A Muslim nation cannot remain indifferent vis-a-vis such people who are stooges at the service of the arch-foes of the Muslim world"

So the ruler of Iran certainly holds no love for Israelis either.

Last edited:

yes it is obvious now that irans leader loves jews and will assit them in any way he can to help them vanish from the pages of time........

now to make someone vanish from the pages of time .....would that not mean they would be wiped from the face of the earth........or is there a place on earth one can exist but ther be no record of.....

When did love of jews become any kind of means of translation? Hell, maybe you can ask iranian jews who refuse to take israels bait money to relocate all about it.

ZIONISM must vanish from the face of time. Just like Nazism. I have to say, it's funny as hell to watch you people hide behind a twisting of words in order to toot your martyr horn.

ZIONISTS /= JEWS anymore than NAZI = GERMANS. But hey.. who needs reality when you can scream antisemite?

As far as I can tell, the only person that said any country could be wiped off the map was Shimon Peres.

how do you make a country vanish from the pages of time and not wipe it from the face of the earth......

Easy. By removing the racist state policies that segregate jews above arabs and promoting national equality and actual democracy over your burning bush jew frenzy lust for a JEWISH (Aryan) state. I realize that being the new master race makes you expect a double standard but, I assure you, you are no more special than any given arab in israel.

By not actively taking aggressive action against it, and waiting for it to crumble on its own as a result of internal problems. But I heard no country mentioned.

ZIONISM in israel. Much like the world spoke against APARTHEID in South Africa. Or, ironically, Nazism in Germany.

Forum List

Back