Israel kills three Palestinian children in one week

You won't here this from msm in America... just another day in the holy land I guess.

I can see the day when the world says no more.

What is your point? That the world should say "no more"?

How about we say NO MORE to the:

13 killed and 20 injured by suicide bombers in Nigeria
4 killed and 40 injured in a terrorist attack in London
900 (estimated) killed in Syria
1 executed in Syria for "cursing Allah"
10 killed and 15 injured by a car bomb in Somalia
23 killed and 45 injured by a car bomb in Iraq
4 killed (a mother and her children) by a car bomb in Nigeria
2 border guards killed in Pakistan
34 killed while praying at a mosque in Yemen
1 killed and 2 injured by a suicide bomber in Pakistan
1 killed by a suicide bomber in Afghanistan
a father and a son killed by a family member in France
76 (estimated) women who died in the USA from domestic violence
5, 810 (estimated) women who died from preventable complications from pregnancy and childbirth
57,692 (estimated) infants who died from preventable post-natal complications
19,230 (estimated) suicides

And that was just THIS WEEK.

Look, I get it. Death is tragic. No death is good. Well, unless you are 120 and dying peacefully in your bed after a full day of brunch with your great-grandbabies and tai chi class and a dinner of roast beef and Yorkshire puddings and a nice glass of whiskey (or suitable meal of your choice -- mine would actually be pizza, or French onion soup or even a nice baguette with a good runny cheese and a lovely Pinot Grigio).

But your point, on this thread, as on all the threads you start, is not to demand justice in the world. Indeed, it is to create injustice.

Your premise is that the deaths of these three children somehow speaks to what it means to be an Israeli (read: a Jew). You are creating (trying to) a communal responsibility for the deaths of these children as though being Israeli (being Jewish) is somehow measured in the deaths of these children. Its not. Its not ONLY.

Israel, her soldiers, her people, make hard decisions every day about what to DO with children who throw bombs and molotovs, who raise knives to kill innocents, who ram cars into bus stops. Its not easy. But each of these children's deaths is a reaction to a threat. Its a justified fear, if not always a justified reaction.

And you are not recognizing the complicity of these children in the acts that they do which directly leads to their injuries or deaths. And you are going to say they have a right to resist. Sure they do. Of course they do. They have a right to become combatants. But they then also experience the consequences of their actions.

Look, I don't want a single Palestinian child or adult to die from this day forward in this conflict. But in order for that to happen, there must be peace and that means no more resistance. And thus, no more response. Peace will come when people make peace.

The 17 year olds were throwing firebombs.

Legitimate target.
Stop pussyfooting around here Lipush. You hate all Palestinians. They're all legitimate targets in your eyes.

Palestinian-Children-Killed-By-Israel02.jpg

Dead Palestinian children

I expect you'll counter by saying all Palestinians think Israeli's are legitimate targets. That's because you are both extremists. Help to end the cycle. Not support it.

You won't here this from msm in America... just another day in the holy land I guess.

Hamas to Israelis: We "love death more than you love life" - Pillar of Defense #5 - PMW Bulletins

Hamas TV to Israelis:
We "love death more than you love life"

I see a day when the islamo-Death Cult says, "we need more dead islamo-yutes for the "electronicinfantile" propaganda machine.

Oh, wait. That's like everyday.

5, 810 (estimated) women who died from preventable complications from pregnancy and childbirth

Look, I get it. Death is tragic. No death is good. Well, unless you are 120 and dying peacefully in your bed after a full day of brunch with your great-grandbabies and tai chi class and a dinner of roast beef and Yorkshire puddings and a nice glass of whiskey (or suitable meal of your choice -- mine would actually be pizza, or French onion soup or even a nice baguette with a good runny cheese and a lovely Pinot Grigio).

But your point, on this thread, as on all the threads you start, is not to demand justice in the world. Indeed, it is to create injustice.

Your premise is that the deaths of these three children somehow speaks to what it means to be an Israeli (read: a Jew). You are creating (trying to) a communal responsibility for the deaths of these children as though being Israeli (being Jewish) is somehow measured in the deaths of these children. Its not. Its not ONLY.

Israel, her soldiers, her people, make hard decisions every day about what to DO with children who throw bombs and molotovs, who raise knives to kill innocents, who ram cars into bus stops. Its not easy. But each of these children's deaths is a reaction to a threat. Its a justified fear, if not always a justified reaction.

And you are not recognizing the complicity of these children in the acts that they do which directly leads to their injuries or deaths. And you are going to say they have a right to resist. Sure they do. Of course they do. They have a right to become combatants. But they then also experience the consequences of their actions.

Look, I don't want a single Palestinian child or adult to die from this day forward in this conflict. But in order for that to happen, there must be peace and that means no more resistance. And thus, no more response. Peace will come when people make peace.

What do those events have to do with the Israel/Palestine thread. Plus, you sound much like the Nazis when they killed kids in German occupied territory. It was not easy for the Nazis to shoot Italian kids that threw rocks at passing convoys. Oh, the poor Nazis.

Is that even newsworthy over there? Like some of the posters above, they consider the children just future terrorists anyways.

What do those events have to do with the Israel/Palestine thread. Plus, you sound much like the Nazis when they killed kids in German occupied territory. It was not easy for the Nazis to shoot Italian kids that threw rocks at passing convoys. Oh, the poor Nazis.

Typical Double Standard of the Pro Palestinian Mentality; Saying nothing; even condoning the killing made by a certain group of people. Comparing The 67 War that Israel won to what Hitler did? Consider the source

The 17 year olds were throwing firebombs.

Legitimate target.
Stop pussyfooting around here Lipush. You hate all Palestinians. They're all legitimate targets in your eyes.

Palestinian-Children-Killed-By-Israel02.jpg

Dead Palestinian children

I expect you'll counter by saying all Palestinians think Israeli's are legitimate targets. That's because you are both extremists. Help to end the cycle. Not support it.

Stop putting words in my mouth and telling me I think things I do not think about.

17 year old who throw Molotovs know exactly what they are doings and that their actions can kill or get them killed.

So sorry. No sympathy for them. They are surely not "innocent children".

Forum List

Back