Israel kills one, wounds nine in Gaza after ceasfire

P F is another anti-Israel poster and it's clear that nothing one can say will change his mind.

We all know the IDF did not fire without provocation!

P F is a pro-palestinian poster.

israel violated the ceasefire, period. the palestinians posed no danger to the IDF and were on their side of the "border". do we have a "no go zone" in canada or mexico.

their is no arbitrary no go zone on someone else's land. for one thing, that means the gaza is still occupied. what a ridiculous concept. how about if israel says two miles is a no go zone.

israel fires without provocation all the time. i will reer you to the USS Liberty for starters.

It should be. I don't care that Israel is still shooting palestinians because they should never have stopped. If you are looking to get some sort of sympathy for muslim savages, you are obviously not going to get it from me.

Why do you side with the killers, thieves, and liars?

Why do you ask if I support muslim murderers? I obviously don't, so I support Israel over killers, thieves and liars. We have a people who strap suicide vests onto their own children in order to kill Jews. They need to be put down, just like a rabid dog, without any thought of it either. Just a yawn "got another one". Perhaps Israel should give prizes.

i think P F was referring to JEWISH murderers.

they certainly have the T-shirts to prove it.

hasn't israel put enough civilians and children down like dogs to sate their blood lust.

The best thing to happen is for the cease fire to fall apart and Israel take care of business like it should have in the very beginning.

Is that why Israel is still shooting Palestinians?

It should be. I don't care that Israel is still shooting palestinians because they should never have stopped. If you are looking to get some sort of sympathy for muslim savages, you are obviously not going to get it from me.

i am beginning to feel the same about jewish supporters of jewish genocidal savagery.

palestinine has no army, their fighters are all civilians.

Why any of them are still alive is a tribute to Israel's patience.

do not confuse israel's succumbing to righteous condemnation by the world with israeli patience. the world has well learned its lesson of what appeasement can do from the 1940s israel should count her blessings that america still supports her. she certainly has not done us any favours and remains on the dole, thanks to the jewish lobby.

Why do you ask if I support muslim murderers? I obviously don't, so I support Israel over killers, thieves and liars. We have a people who strap suicide vests onto their own children in order to kill Jews. They need to be put down, just like a rabid dog, without any thought of it either. Just a yawn "got another one". Perhaps Israel should give prizes.

i think P F was referring to JEWISH murderers.

they certainly have the T-shirts to prove it.

hasn't israel put enough civilians and children down like dogs to sate their blood lust.

Obviously NOT some are still alive.

palestinine has no army, their fighters are all civilians.

Why any of them are still alive is a tribute to Israel's patience.

do not confuse israel's succumbing to righteous condemnation by the world with israeli patience. the world has well learned its lesson of what appeasement can do from the 1940s israel should count her blessings that america still supports her. she certainly has not done us any favours and remains on the dole, thanks to the jewish lobby.

Israel has always lived on the mooch.

The best thing to happen is for the cease fire to fall apart and Israel take care of business like it should have in the very beginning.

Obviously NOT some are still alive.

After watching the video, about 300 palestinians approached the fence, after warning them the Isralie soldiers opened fire. I am sorry. Israel will no doubt pay for its generosity in letting so many palestininans live. They should have all been shot, on the spot.

It's a shame that more palestinian fighters weren't shot dead.

The above are selected quotes from Katzndogz

The depths of your humanity are truly nonexistent. I really hate to lump people together into groups because I find that usually that does them a disservice, but in this case I believe that it is merited. It seems that the above quotes are representative of almost all if not all of the Jews and Zionists on this board. It seems to be your go to card, if they are not Jews then kill them. Do you have any limits on your barbarity or do you really believe what Joshua said when he stated
KILL THEM ALL MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, AND THEIR ANIMALS. Some of your Rabbis still proclaim that

I have tried to figure that out about your culture, and the only way that I can get any sort of handle on it is to think that you people are so arrogant that you believe that only Jews are human and worthy of life. Grow a heart if possible and realize what you are saying.

OK. And the relevance to this thread is?

It's a shame that more palestinian fighters weren't shot dead.

It is indeed, for Israel.

Fighting has supposed to have stopped. Israel needs to stop shooting Palestinians.

You claimed there is no border so the RECOGNIZED State of Israel must be free to claim any Territory they feel like claiming, including a strip of land along the non existent border to designate a no go zone. You made the argument dumb ass.

Is that why Israel is still shooting Palestinians?

You side with a known terror organization that targets women children and civilians, that indiscriminately fires mortars rockets and missiles at civilian targets, that blows up civilian buses and Pizza parlors. And you have the gall to write that?

Dont go near the wire

images

The Guards will shoot

P F is another anti-Israel poster and it's clear that nothing one can say will change his mind.

We all know the IDF did not fire without provocation!

Palestinians on their own land is a provocation?:eusa_eh:

Then they shouldn't have tried to climb the fence...... They knew the rules of the game, and they tried to exploit them. It's the same thing with Hamas......drop bombs, and then when someone retaliates, they will put on a dog and pony show claiming that "innocent civilians" were killed by the enemy.

I suppose Israel could run a million volts through the fence, it is theirs after all. If you touch the fence you die. If you get close enough to damage the fence you die. It doesn't matter if you get shot or electrocuted (toasted) you still die. Israel has every right to defend their property andthe fence IS their property. It helps keep their citizens safe except when the 100s of rockets fly over the fence and land randomly killing indiscriminately. I suppose Israel should put up a sign that reads, "no missile zone" and expect it to keep the missiles from being launched.
Israel has won many more wars than it ever started. I don't think they are very good losers. - no practice!

Israel's military, citing a preliminary investigation, said there have been isolated attempts to infiltrate Israel from Gaza, and that warning shots were fired in the air when the group approached Friday. The military said there was unrest along the border but did not elaborate.
In the past, Israeli troops enforced a no-go zone on the Gaza side of the frontier, firing on anyone approaching in an attempt to prevent infiltration attempts. Since the cease-fire, growing numbers of Gazans have entered the zone.

No go means NO go.
Israeli troops got no business enforcing anything on the Gaza side of the border.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Then they shouldn't have tried to climb the fence...... They knew the rules of the game, and they tried to exploit them. It's the same thing with Hamas......drop bombs, and then when someone retaliates, they will put on a dog and pony show claiming that "innocent civilians" were killed by the enemy.
The IDF makes no distinction between combatant and non-combatant. They treat everyone the same. So killing innocent civilians is inevitable.

The IDF makes no distinction between combatant and non-combatant. They treat everyone the same. So killing innocent civilians is inevitable.

Let's see, the Arabs know about the no go zone, they know what happens if they climb the fence. I would say they were not innocent if they chose to try to climb the fence.

Let's see, the Arabs know about the no go zone, they know what happens if they climb the fence. I would say they were not innocent if they chose to try to climb the fence.

they weren't climbing the fence and the no go zone is part of gaza.

i suppose you would be alright if mexico declared a no go zone 400 meters north of the rio grande river and started picking off texans? no? i didn't think so. same idea.

if israel tries to control one inch of gaza, gaza is an occupied territory.

if the guy got into israel, they could have arrested him anyway, you just don't shoot people like that. well, i guess israel does, but a well disciplined army doesn't.

So what are you saying, that everyone crossing from East Germany into West Germany should be shot as soon as they start climbing the Iron Curtain?

they weren't climbing the fence and the no go zone is part of gaza.

i suppose you would be alright if mexico declared a no go zone 400 meters north of the rio grande river and started picking off texans? no? i didn't think so. same idea.

if israel tries to control one inch of gaza, gaza is an occupied territory.

if the guy got into israel, they could have arrested him anyway, you just don't shoot people like that. well, i guess israel does, but a well disciplined army doesn't.

That is true. If a civilian comes into your country illegally, he should be arrested and deported.

And setting up a no go zone on someone else's land is illegal.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back