Israel Kills Another Palestinian Child In Gaza, This Time A 2 Year Old Little Girl

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Tuesday night, a missile was fired by the Israeli AirForce that hit a house in a residential civilian neighborhood south of Gaza City. 2 year old Hadeel Ahmad Al-Haddad was killed, her brother was injured and hospitalized. It does not seem Israel's lust for the blood of Palestinian babies will ever be filled, and the world just sits back and watches them massacred, the US even sends Israel money and weapons to keep killing babies with. http://www.imemc.org/article/63763 Sherri

Last edited:
Tuesday night, a missile was fired by the Israeli AirForce that hit a house in a residential civilian neighborhood south of Gaza City. 2 year old Hadeel Ahmad Al-Haddad was killed, her brother was injured and hospitalized. It does not seem Israel's lust for the blood of Palestinian babies will ever be filled, and the world just sits back and watches them massacred, the US even sends Israel money and weapons to keep killing babies with. http://www.imec.org/article/63763 Sherri
Da link he stink.

Tuesday night, a missile was fired by the Israeli AirForce that hit a house in a residential civilian neighborhood south of Gaza City. 2 year old Hadeel Ahmad Al-Haddad was killed, her brother was injured and hospitalized. It does not seem Israel's lust for the blood of Palestinian babies will ever be filled, and the world just sits back and watches them massacred, the US even sends Israel money and weapons to keep killing babies with. http://www.imec.org/article/63763 Sherri
Da link he stink.
The link has been corrected, here it is again Child, 2, Killed By Israeli Shell In Gaza - International Middle East Media Center

Tuesday night, a missile was fired by the Israeli AirForce that hit a house in a residential civilian neighborhood south of Gaza City. 2 year old Hadeel Ahmad Al-Haddad was killed, her brother was injured and hospitalized. It does not seem Israel's lust for the blood of Palestinian babies will ever be filled, and the world just sits back and watches them massacred, the US even sends Israel money and weapons to keep killing babies with. Child, 2, Killed By Israeli Shell In Gaza - International Middle East Media Center Sherri
That's better.

So Palestinian toddlers are 'children' but those of Israeli settlers are 'spawn'?

So Palestinian toddlers are 'children' but those of Israeli settlers are 'spawn'?
It is a name for offspring, use the word as you deem fit, and so will I. It is so nice to post on adiscussion board that does not embrace censorship. Sherri

Tuesday night, a missile was fired by the Israeli AirForce that hit a house in a residential civilian neighborhood south of Gaza City. 2 year old Hadeel Ahmad Al-Haddad was killed, her brother was injured and hospitalized. It does not seem Israel's lust for the blood of Palestinian babies will ever be filled, and the world just sits back and watches them massacred, the US even sends Israel money and weapons to keep killing babies with. Child, 2, Killed By Israeli Shell In Gaza - International Middle East Media Center Sherri

Will you never learn to look at your sources witha bit of scepticism? Will you ever admit you're a mouthpiece for lying, terroristic scum?

ABCNews.com - Breaking News, Latest News & Top Video News - ABC News
Shadowy Al-Qaida-Linked Group Claims Israel Attack
By IBRAHIM BARZAK
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip

Al-Qaida-inspired group claims responsibility for attack that killed Israeli worker on border

The Associated Press (excerpted for brevity)

Late Tuesday, Gaza health official Adham Abu Salmia said an explosion in a house killed a child and injured 3 others.

Gaza officials initially blamed Israel, but residents there said apparently a rocket fired by militants at Israel fell short and hit the house.

Will you never learn to look at your sources witha bit of scepticism? Will you ever admit you're a mouthpiece for lying, terroristic scum?

ABCNews.com - Breaking News, Latest News & Top Video News - ABC News
Shadowy Al-Qaida-Linked Group Claims Israel Attack
By IBRAHIM BARZAK
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip

Al-Qaida-inspired group claims responsibility for attack that killed Israeli worker on border

The Associated Press (excerpted for brevity)

Late Tuesday, Gaza health official Adham Abu Salmia said an explosion in a house killed a child and injured 3 others.

Gaza officials initially blamed Israel, but residents there said apparently a rocket fired by militants at Israel fell short and hit the house.

Where does your link say that?

What we increasingly are seeing is very deliberate attempts to distort the truth about events happening in Palestine. And attacks upon Israel by anyone are blamed on Hamas and result in Israel in committing war crimes against the civilian population of Gaza, collective punishment. Sherri

The Palestinian child was killed during a rocket missile hitting her house, accidently falling in Gaza itself instead of south Israel (Ynet)

IDF forces did not attack in the area where the child was harmed.

The Palestinian child was killed during a rocket missile hitting her house, accidently falling in Gaza itself instead of south Israel (Ynet)

Lipush, You an Israeli [your claim, anyway] likely living on land of ethnically cleansed Palestinians [if you really live there at all], are free to deny all of the Israeli child massacres. But there will always be people of conscience calling you on your lies. Sherri

Lipush, You an Israeli [your claim, anyway] likely living on land of ethnically cleansed Palestinians [if you really live there at all], are free to deny all of the Israeli child massacres. But there will always be people of conscience calling you on your lies. Sherri

I gave a link from BBC, not Ynet or any other "biased" Israeli media.

Even Hamas admitted that it was "friendly fire" that took the child's life.

What your thread is saying is a pure lie.

I thought you were a Christian. I bet Jesus doesn't like lies.

Lipush, I consider Palestinian sources credible, and I reject your biased sources. Reading news from APN this morning, they are reporting everything the same way I am. Palestinians claim Israel killed the child, and I belive them. I further read Israel attacked Gaza over a killing on their border with Egypt that had nothing to do with Hamas or Gaza, and they attacked civilian objects and Hams targets, so Hamas launches rockets against Israeli military targets, completey lawful under intl law. MCSV | MailChimp

Lipush, I consider Palestinian sources credible, and I reject your biased sources. Reading news from APN this morning, they are reporting everything the same way I am. Palestinians claim Israel killed the child, and I belive them. I further read Israel attacked Gaza over a killing on their border with Egypt that had nothing to do with Hamas or Gaza, and they attacked civilian objects and Hams targets, so Hamas launches rockets against Israeli military targets, completey lawful under intl law. MCSV | MailChimp

Hamas fires rockets against populated area. Against civilian cities and civilian targets.

They do not check where they shoot. The shooting in the base was part of all open wide shooting, which goes also against women and children.

Your sources are not credible. Google the two year old case in that date and you find not only BBC and ynet, but all web discussing the Pallywood that Hamas is trying to say.

We Southerners know EXACYLY were the IDF attacks, both from our locatation next to the boarder, the security system in Israel AND in Gaza.

IDF DID NOT ATTACK THE HOUSE WHERE THE CHILD WAS IN.

That's the fact. Take it or leave it.

But I guess that as long as it makes Israel look bad, it's not worth looking into very much. I bet, though, that if it was the other way around, you would have gladly fight for the 'truth', now would you.

Anti-Zioinists are the most hypocrite people on earth. That's my final conclusion.

I put that worthless fucking trash on ignore, since it is here directly from the stormfront/electronic intifada jew-hate squad.

The rational thing to do is for all sane posters to boycott and ignore all of its posts and threads until the lowlife scumbag stops coming to this forum.

Forum List

Back