Israel kills 30 civilians at shelter, witnesses tell U.N.

If I was blaming Israel, why would I include that in the OP? :cuckoo:

because nimrod, you ranted and raved, and bellowed "If this is true fuck Israel" but you didn't counter balance that with "If this is a lie fuck Hamas and this bearer of false witness against Israel" you surely must learn to be a little more subtle in yer hate mongering!

you also said "If this is true, I've lost all faith in Israel." but you didn't counter balance that with "If this is untrue I've lost all faith in Hamas and the bearers of false witness against Israel." Nimrod!

because nimrod, you ranted and raved, and bellowed "If this is true fuck Israel" but you didn't counter balance that with "If this is a lie fuck Hamas and this bearer of false witness against Israel" you surely must learn to be a little more subtle in yer hate mongering!

:lol: I'm not even going to bother with this stupid post.

My stance on Israel should invade the Gaza Strip is well known.

you also said "If this is true, I've lost all faith in Israel." but you didn't counter balance that with "If this is untrue I've lost all faith in Hamas and the bearers of false witness against Israel." Nimrod!

:cuckoo:

I've never had faith in Hamas in the first place.

Willow, you are one dumb motherfucker. That is fact, not opinion.

:cuckoo:

I've never had faith in Hamas in the first place.

Willow, you are one dumb motherfucker. That is fact, not opinion.

heee heeee heee, you're as transparent as the space between yer ears, you haven't convinced anyone who thinks you were just bashing Israel.. so keep spewing yer hatred.. Nimrod!
:lol::lol:

heee heeee heee, you're as transparent as the space between yer ears, you haven't convinced anyone who thinks you were just bashing Israel.. so keep spewing yer hatred.. Nimrod!
:lol::lol:

Rightttttttttt, so I guess the fact I said Israel should invade the Gaza Strip for the last week is just some giant conspiracy theory eh?

What's next Willow? Gonna be like Sarge and compare me to Hitler?

I don't have a problem with being on the same level as Allie.. Nimrod!

You should. Same ignorant Republican concepts.

You rather have a horrible Republican president then a Good Democrat one.

well show me a good Democrat one and I'll take it under consideration! Nimrod!

the current POTUS is not horrible, that is yet another opinion of yours

and the incoming POTUS it remains to be seen if he will be good or not
at least so far, it looks like he isnt going to do half the crap he promised to do, so things are looking up in THAT respect

the current POTUS is not horrible, that is yet another opinion of yours

and the incoming POTUS it remains to be seen if he will be good or not
at least so far, it looks like he isnt going to do half the crap he promised to do, so things are looking up in THAT respect

Did I say President Bush or Obama? :confused:

That is YOU forming a opinion of what you think I'm saying.

Forum List

Back