Israel Kidnaps Retired Canadian MP

It is still not terrorism.
What's the difference, poser?

It is only illegal to kill protected persons.

Israelis are not.
I certainly hope that Tinny doesn't get carried away and start killing any Israelis he comes across in the U.S. since he believes that they are not protected persons and it is legal to kill them. Imagine if he were able to get away with this -- they would name a square for him in Gaza City.

Just give us a list of all the aid workers from the different countries who are actually helping the unfortunate Muslims and others who are desperately in need. I realize that helping those in other countries don't fit the propaganda purposes of those who are against Israel, but surely you can give us at least some of these so-called humanitarians helping others. By the way, when is the next group going to Syria where help is really needed now?

Hossfly,

Providing such a list would subject people to risk of imprisonment by the US or such things as drone attack.

Helping Muslims, the US punishes such acts, these days. They are not really human beings, you know, Muslims!

'This is travesty of American criminal justice': Supreme Court denies Holy Land Five appeal

I say, Pity the Nation, and the path to Hell we are on.

Sherri
Who do you think you are kidding, Sherri? There would never be a big list because this aid to unfortunate Muslim countries where the people are skin and bones doesn't happen because there is no propaganda value in it. When it does happen, it is usually the American people who aren't even Muslims or Leftists and who feel sorry for these people and contribute to UNICEF or CARE. Don't worry, Sherri, maybe you will get 72 studs up in the Muslim paradise instead of going to hell.

Hossfly,

There are many people working with NGOs and other humanitarian groups in Muslim countries. I think of the work CPT does in Palestine and Iraq, for example. I think about an American teacher who was murdered in Jordan, affiliated with an American Christian group, after spending years teaching there, in a robbery attack that had nothing to do with terrorism. They do not look for glory or fame or seek media attention for themselves. When some of them are interviewed, like Art Gish or Peggy Gish, they speak of going to these Muslim lands and returning out of love for the people there, love that cannot keep them away. Propaganda is not what motivates choices they make in their lives, Truth guides them. Truth that they cannot turn their backs on, Truth that gives life meaning and beauty, Truth that gives joy and peace despite one's circumstances, Truth they can seem to find no trace of in America. So, they go where a Higher Force leads them to go, where they find what they seek.

Sherri

Hossfly,

Providing such a list would subject people to risk of imprisonment by the US or such things as drone attack.

Helping Muslims, the US punishes such acts, these days. They are not really human beings, you know, Muslims!

'This is travesty of American criminal justice': Supreme Court denies Holy Land Five appeal

Sherri
Who do you think you are kidding, Sherri? There would never be a big list because this aid to unfortunate Muslim countries where the people are skin and bones doesn't happen because there is no propaganda value in it. When it does happen, it is usually the American people who aren't even Muslims or Leftists and who feel sorry for these people and contribute to UNICEF or CARE. Don't worry, Sherri, maybe you will get 72 studs up in the Muslim paradise instead of going to hell.

Hossfly,

There are many people working with NGOs and other humanitarian groups in Muslim countries. I think of the work CPT does in Palestine and Iraq, for example. I think about an American teacher who was murdered in Jordan, affiliated with an American Christian group, after spending years teaching there, in a robbery attack that had nothing to do with terrorism. They do not look for glory or fame or seek media attention for themselves. When some of them are interviewed, like Art Gish or Peggy Gish, they speak of going to these Muslim lands and returning out of love for the people there, love that cannot keep them away. Propaganda is not what motivates choices they make in their lives, Truth guides them. Truth that they cannot turn their backs on, Truth that gives life meaning and beauty, Truth that gives joy and peace despite one's circumstances, Truth they can seem to find no trace of in America. So, they go where a Higher Force leads them to go, where they find what they seek.

Sherri
Do you or those groups ever give any aid and comfort to poor Israelis? There are some, you know.

Hossfly,

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri
Sherrri, why not go help the Black Muslim women living in tents in Chad as a result of what the Arab Muslims did to their people. Then go help the starving people in Somalia. They are dropping like flies in the roads. I realize there is no propaganda value in this, but show everyone what a wonderful humanitarian you are by helping these people who are really in need. And when you have finished with this, you can go convince the Muslims in Egypt to let the Coptic Christians practice their beliefs in peace. Then maybe the Copts can have some joy in their lives, and perhaps someday you will be named a Saint.

Forum List

Back