Israel/Jews responsible for America's GREATEST Hero

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Captain America was originally created by Jewish comic book writer Joe Simon and Jewish comic book artist Jack Kirby.

More

Captain America's Christian religious affiliation was explicitly addressed during stories written by J. M. DeMatteis relating to Steve's courtship with long-time Jewish girlfriend Bernie Rosenthal. Bernie's very Jewish parents were not happy at all about their daughter dating a Gentile. At one point Bernie talked to Steve about wanting to celebrate both Jewish and Christian holidays with their future children.

Awesome!

http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics/CaptainAmerica.html

rtwngAvngr said:
Jews invented superman too. Kalel from a dying race, with superior powers, coming to save the world.

And here you are, promoting a character created by Jews, in love with a Jew. When I buy a comic book based on seeing that fine superhero in your avatar, Jews will profit. You may be helping them take over the world, brother.

dmp said:
And here you are, promoting a character created by Jews, in love with a Jew. When I buy a comic book based on seeing that fine superhero in your avatar, Jews will profit. You may be helping them take over the world, brother.

Your right--the financial coup could be a biggie.

Guys I figured it out. RWA is really part of the NWO, and he's posting all this conspiracy theory shit so that we'll mock it, and then he can carry out his nefarious plan with us just laughing at him.

Boy won't we feel stupid. Well, we would have. But now we're on to him and his jewy avatar and jewey name.

The ClayTaurus said:
Guys I figured it out. RWA is really part of the JWO, and he's posting all this conspiracy theory shit so that we'll mock it, and then he can carry out his nefarious plan with us just laughing at him.

Boy won't we feel stupid. Well, we would have. But now we're on to him and his jewy avatar and jewey name.

Fixed that for ya. :thup:

I pointed this out a couple days ago in another thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=444307&postcount=18

Anywho...

rtwngAvngr said:
Jews invented superman too. Kalel from a dying race, with superior powers, coming to save the world.

And his archenemy is a mega-capitalist white anglo male!

Teh fix iz in!!11!1!21!!!oneone

Maybe then this should be your avatar instead?

lex.jpg

Forum List

Back