Israel jails Arab for 'deceit rape'

An Arab living in Israel has been sentenced to 18 months in prison for having consensual sex with an Israeli woman who apparently believed he was Jewish.
Sabbar Kashur was sentenced on Monday after being convicted of "rape by deception".

Israel jails Arab for 'deceit rape' - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

just read that in our newspaper.

rape by deception.

call yourself daniel instead of sabbar, meet woman, fuck her. she finds out later you are not jewish but an arab, runs to the police. arab goes to prison for rape by deception.

wear a fancy suit, rent a sports car, impress a girl, fuck her. she later finds out you aren't rich, rape by deception :confused:

Kangaroo+Court.jpg

call yourself daniel instead of sabbar, meet woman, fuck her. she finds out later you are not jewish but an arab, runs to the police. arab goes to prison for rape by deception.

wear a fancy suit, rent a sports car, impress a girl, fuck her. she later finds out you aren't rich, rape by deception :confused:

Show up at an anti-war rally, pretend like you care, meet girl, fuck her. She later finds out you're a reactionary ultra-nationalist, rape by deception.

Show up at a wedding, pretend like you're a guest, meet a girl, fuck her. She later finds out you're just a guy who shows up at weddings pretending to have been invited to fuck girls, rape by deception.

So many ruined romantic comedy plots... AOISDhPASodiHaspdo

Show up at an anti-war rally, pretend like you care, meet girl, fuck her. She later finds out you're a reactionary ultra-nationalist, rape by deception.

Show up at a wedding, pretend like you're a guest, meet a girl, fuck her. She later finds out you're just a guy who shows up at weddings pretending to have been invited to fuck girls, rape by deception.

So many ruined romantic comedy plots... AOISDhPASodiHaspdo

what about girls with wonderbras? or hair extensions? or make-up?

to avoid all this confusion, israel could pass a law for the protection of jewish blood and jewish honour. make jewish females exempt from punishment unless they commit perjury on top of the rassenschande. male jews who soil blood and honour may be treated lightly in comparison.

to avoid all this confusion, israel could pass a law for the protection of jewish blood and jewish honour.
from the link
Jews are legally forbidden to intermarry in Israel.

i doubt that very much.

apart from that, i must applaud the couple on their way of "seeking a serious relationship".

"If she hadn’t thought the accused was a Jewish bachelor interested in a serious romantic relationship, she would not have co-operated," the judges said in their ruling.

him:shalom, me daniel! you, me. fuck fuck? yes? yalla yalla?

her: ah, a jewish bachelor seeking a serious relationship, i must have intercourse with him immediately.

the whole story is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back