Israel is voting today!

I voted for a change:cool:

Are you even allowed to vote for an arab? Or is it just the arab Israelis who can?

Don't be silly. Every Israeli can vote for whoever and whatever he wants regardless of ethnic belonging.

Didn't know, it's not something I've ever paid attention to, like, I didn't even know that there was an election, and I live in the Axis of Zionism!

So what platform do the arabs run on? Appeasing land thieves and not helping their fellow arabs in concentrated camps? I imagine they get lots of votes. :D

Are you even allowed to vote for an arab? Or is it just the arab Israelis who can?

Don't be silly. Every Israeli can vote for whoever and whatever he wants regardless of ethnic belonging.

Didn't know, it's not something I've ever paid attention to, like, I didn't even know that there was an election, and I live in the Axis of Zionism!

So what platform do the arabs run on? Appeasing land thieves and not helping their fellow arabs in concentrated camps? I imagine they get lots of votes. :D

I don't know what they tun on, and I don't care. They say they run for "equality" but many other parties run for equality too. Meretz, Ya'ir Lapid... I don't need an Arab party to get that.

50fea1111b190b53.jpg

I bet that the party that's ok with taking more land to build more settlements will win. :D

Forum List

Back