Israel is the only Middle Eastern country not persecuting its Christians

Is there really anyone on this board is NOT aware of minorities being targetted and punished in Israel from time to time? Anyone?

I would agree that Israel has a better record than, say, Egypt, but that is not setting the bar very high.

Is there really anyone on this board is NOT aware of minorities being targetted and punished in Israel from time to time? Anyone? I would agree that Israel has a better record than, say, Egypt, but that is not setting the bar very high.
Drivel.

Meanwhile, something I am sure the OP was just about to mention....

The Christian family refusing to give up its Bethlehem hill farm

A Palestinian Christian family that preaches non-violence from a farm in the West Bank is battling to hold on to land it has owned for 98 years. Now surrounded by Israeli settlements, the family is a living example of the idea of peaceful resistance.

On his farm outside Bethlehem, Daher Nassar is picking apples from the ruins of the orchard he planted at least eight years ago. The fruit is scattered across ground freshly opened and imprinted with the tracks of a bulldozer. At the field's edge, branches reach out from inside a mound of earth, the bark stripped and mangled, unripe almonds still clinging to the trees.

On 19 May a Palestinian shepherd from the village of Nahalin was out at first light and saw the bulldozer at work in the field, guarded by Israeli soldiers. By the time Nassar arrived the whole orchard - the best part of a decade's work - was gone. His English is far from fluent, but there's no mistaking the pain in his voice: "Why you broke the trees?"

BBC News - The Christian family refusing to give up its Bethlehem hill farm

And that wasn't a crock of propaganda filled BS, 'party political broadcast' on behalf of the 'Zionist Party' was it! :lalala:

So tell me, do you think that the Christians are more protected in the moslem controlled areas? Like how about Gaza?

It is my belief that both Zionist Jews and Muslims could care less about Christians, other than using them as pawns for each their own gain. ~ Susan
I don't think Pishy keeps up with the news about what is happening to the Christians in the rest of the Middle East. As for pawns, she has always used the Palestinians as her pawns because the bottom line is that she really could care less what happens to the Arabs. I suggest that Pishy start reading Raymond Ibrahim's articles about what is happening to Christians in the Muslim world.

The truth is, is that Housefly could care less about America in his quest to seat Israel above all others! ~ Susan
Pishy :cow: hates Israel and the Jews and always has so, of course, she really dislikes those who stick up for that small country. I think the readers who are not anti-Semitic have picked up on Pishy the moment she appeared on this forum. Keep up with the news, Pishy, to see what is happening in the Middle East. There are thousands and thousands of innocent people who have been killed and wounded as well as millions of refugees.

The Christian population of Palestine has declined because Christians, being the wealthiest of the Palestinians, can leave to avoid Jewish oppression. The Christian population decline has been proportional to the increase of invading Jews since the late 1800s.

"Palestinian Christians are under attack in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories.

Israeli settlers have been vandalizing Palestinian churches, monasteries, cemeteries, and other Christian institutions and property in alarming numbers over the past three years.

These crimes are thought to be part of the larger “price-tag” movement, a campaign started by Israeli settlers in 2011 both to intimidate Palestinians into leaving their land and to establish a punitive “price” Palestinians must pay for perceived setbacks to the security and geographic expansion of the Jewish state."

Presbyterian Church U.S.A. - News Announcements - Palestinian Christians under attack

The arab muslims are mass murdering Christians as well as raping their women and forcing them to convert. The population of Christians in Israel has increased in recent years as they fled the atrocities at the hands of hamas and fatah. Out of the 700,000 original Christians in Palestine in 1968 their numbers are now in the low tens of thousands, with the majority of those ethnically cleansed being killed.

The Presbyterian church council is no longer trustworthy when it comes to Isreal, and many of its members are leaving and setting up opposition groups.

Forum List

Back