Israel is ranked 32 out of 180 in political corruption

"Israel is ranked 32 out of 180 in political corruption "

Why aren't they number 1?

Bragging about being mediocre is pretty friggin' dumb if you ask me.

Amen ---Talk about you're ho hum stats-----where do they rank in volvos per capita?

Where was Qatar ranked?

How about UAE?

Just wondering...

I assume you already know, but Qatar (22) - Just one of the smallest countries in the world that sits on a mountain of oil! And UAE (30) - a country I have personally praised many times and one I look forward to visiting one day!

But to quote you:

I wasn't bragging.

I was just asking.

You implied that Israel was better than muslim countries...but not quite.

FAIL.

This is the first time New Zealand, graded 9.4, has been ranked as the country with the least amount of corruption in the world, followed closely by Denmark with the grade of 9.3.

Heads are gonna ROLL in Denmark!

Few if any Muslim dominated countries can hold a candle to Israel on morality!

Palestanian issue put aside.

Israel is one of the most immoral of all nations

Yup, they are on par with Arab countries were the murder of innocent women and children is considered a heroic act and is to be praised and rewarded. Were suicide bombers are taught to target crowded market places full of women and children, schools and pizza joints. You have some gall making ANY statement about Israel in regards MORALS.

Few if any Muslim dominated countries can hold a candle to Israel on morality!

Yup, they are on par with Arab countries were the murder of innocent women and children is considered a heroic act and is to be praised and rewarded. Were suicide bombers are taught to target crowded market places full of women and children, schools and pizza joints. You have some gall making ANY statement about Israel in regards MORALS.
Fighting against a nation that is trying to commit genocide on you and your people has nothing to do with morality. It's about survival.

Morality is about social issues. And Israel is as immoral as they come.

Fighting against a nation that is trying to commit genocide on you and your people has nothing to do with morality. It's about survival.

What are you saying? They cuss and chew tobacco a lot ?

Where was Qatar ranked?

How about UAE?

Just wondering...

perhaps two countries with among the highest per capita incomes in the world shouldn't be corrupt at all.

but since you didn't ask:

Iraq -- 176 (no surprises in a war zone)

Iran -- 168 (just under Haiti)

Russia -- 146

Pakistan -- 139

Libya/Lebanon -- tied at 130

Egypt -- 111

Saudi Arabia 63 (worse than Cuba which ranks 61)

Jordan --49

CPI 2009 Table/2009/cpi/surveys_indices/policy_research

so was there a point you wanted to make? :eusa_whistle:

Genocide? Give me a fucking break. Israel as the means and the ability to kill every Arab in Palestine and has had that ability for 50 years. Are you saying they are just incompetent boobs?

Israel could have taken over Syria any time they wanted and been butchering those Arabs too, so are you saying they are cowards? Israel could have crushed Egypt and controlled that country as well. If Israel wanted to commit genocide we would not be talking about them being able to do it, we would be talking about all the dead Arabs that no longer exist in the Middle East.

Arabs meanwhile insist on killing all jews in Israel. They refuse to recognize the Government of Israel and have as their manifesto the destruction of Israel using the words "driving all the Jews into the sea".

And in practice they MURDER innocent women and children which you JUST defended. They TARGET gathering points of women and children with the INTENT to MURDER them. And they are hailed as HEROES by their fellow Arabs. They hide amongst civilians when attacked and use them as human shields.

They murder any Arab that disagrees with them including fellow Muslims.

Go ahead Sunni man remind us how MORAL your Arab Muslim heroes are.

Where was Qatar ranked?

How about UAE?

Just wondering...

perhaps two countries with among the highest per capita incomes in the world shouldn't be corrupt at all.

but since you didn't ask:

Iran -- 168 (just under Haiti)

Russia -- 146

Pakistan -- 139

Libya/Lebanon -- tied at 130

Egypt -- 111

Saudi Arabia 63 (worse than Cuba which ranks 61)

Jordan --49

CPI 2009 Table/2009/cpi/surveys_indices/policy_research

The point that I was trying to make is that GHook's thread is friggin' stupid.

where was qatar ranked?

How about uae?

Just wondering...

But since you didn't ask:

iran -- 168 (just under haiti)

russia -- 146

pakistan -- 139

libya/lebanon -- tied at 130

egypt -- 111

saudi arabia 63 (worse than cuba which ranks 61)

jordan --49

cpi 2009 table/2009/cpi/surveys_indices/policy_research

the point that i was trying to make is that ghook's thread is friggin' stupid.

you failed!!!

But since you didn't ask:

iran -- 168 (just under haiti)

russia -- 146

pakistan -- 139

libya/lebanon -- tied at 130

egypt -- 111

saudi arabia 63 (worse than cuba which ranks 61)

jordan --49

cpi 2009 table/2009/cpi/surveys_indices/policy_research

the point that i was trying to make is that ghook's thread is friggin' stupid.

you failed!!!

Oh, did I???

"Israel is ranked 32 out of 180 in political corruption "

That is the top 17% douche bag, but nice try!

Unless you are in the top 8, you don't make the playoffs.

playoffs are stupid......

as for corrupt...anyone watch frontline last night and watch the iranian police gun down women protesters.....

An assessment of moral corruption would be more appropriate in Israel's case.

Yeah, in any other country they'd be blowing those fuckers away.

That was sort of my point. Israel blows them away along with anybody else that happens to be in the area. Don't tell me; I'm already aware that every civilian casualty caused by Israel can be attributed to "Hamas' use of human shields." :lol:

I didn't give a great deal of thought to the Israel-Palestinian issue before the Gaza Massacre. Hell, I even defended Israel once or twice. Now, though, I'm having trouble telling the IDF apart from the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades. Both kill civilians and wage aggressive war under the pretense of self-defense, after all. The only perceptible difference is that Hamas is honest about killing civilians while Israel laughably claims to have the "world's most moral military."

This is why people don't understand me with regard to your political system. and yes, I am taking the moral high ground..

wasn't it only yesterday that Allie Baby said the US was the most democratic?? heh, heh, heh...

Same thing with all your Muslim countries! Its amazing how hypocritical Muslims like yourself stand from your glass house and toss stones!
None of those countries are mine. My stones are thrown from the US, which would have been morally comparable to today's Israel in the late nineteenth century.

An assessment of moral corruption would be more appropriate in Israel's case.

Yeah, in any other country they'd be blowing those fuckers away.

That was sort of my point. Israel blows them away along with anybody else that happens to be in the area. Don't tell me; I'm already aware that every civilian casualty caused by Israel can be attributed to "Hamas' use of human shields." :lol:

I didn't give a great deal of thought to the Israel-Palestinian issue before the Gaza Massacre. Hell, I even defended Israel once or twice. Now, though, I'm having trouble telling the IDF apart from the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades. Both kill civilians and wage aggressive war under the pretense of self-defense, after all. The only perceptible difference is that Hamas is honest about killing civilians while Israel laughably claims to have the "world's most moral military."

BULL SHIT! In urban war fare, where the enemy doesn't wear uniforms, hides amongst the civilian population and fire rockets from apartment buildings there is going to be many civilian causalities.

Israel does more than any country in history to avoid civilian causalities! But when they react to terrorist organizations like Hezbollah and Hamas, many civilians get killed because of HEZBOLLAH and HAMAS tactics. Israel does all it can to minimize civilian causalities.

Same thing with all your Muslim countries! Its amazing how hypocritical Muslims like yourself stand from your glass house and toss stones!
None of those countries are mine. My stones are thrown from the US, which would have been morally comparable to today's Israel in the late nineteenth century.

Your as American as Benedict Arnold! :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back