Israel is ranked 32 out of 180 in political corruption

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Sorry to burst the antisemite's bubbles (yep that means you Shogun and dogshit), but the lower the number the less corrupt.

New Zealand (1)
Denmark (2)
Singapore (3)
Sweden (4)
No Muslim Countries in the top four?:confused:

How about the bottom? :cool: - 3 out of 4 Muslim!
Somalia (157)
Afghanistan (158)
Myanmar (159)
Sudan (160)

Dominican Republic, Portugal and Puerto Rico (35),
Botswana and Taiwan (37)
Poland (49)
Italy (63)
China (79)
Syria (126) --> Wow the Syrians are corrupt who would have thought
Iran (168) --> Iran right there at the top after fraudulently reelecting Alamdouchebag and then bashing the heads of an protesters!

And UK and the US?
Britain (17)
United States (19)

I know Shogie and Dogshit, its OK to cry that the Jews weren't ranked worse!:eusa_hand:

Israel ranks No. 32 least corrupt country in the world - Haaretz - Israel News
Israel ranks 32 out of 180 on the list of the world's corrupt countries, according to a study released by the International Transparency Organization on Tuesday.

<snip>

This is the first time New Zealand, graded 9.4, has been ranked as the country with the least amount of corruption in the world, followed closely by Denmark with the grade of 9.3.

The United States ranked 19, just after Britain, which came in at 17.
Rules of fair use prohibit posting the entirety of copyrighted material.

~Dude

An assessment of moral corruption would be more appropriate in Israel's case.

It's a good score. I was looking back at the average of the past decade, and it's comparable to South Korea and Taiwan. I mention those two countries specifically because Israel has a lot in common with them in terms of being a relatively open society facing a significant threat to their existence.

why wouldn't iSREAL BE IN THE MIDDLE, HELL BETWEEN TAX DOLLARS AND RELATIVES, HOW HARD WOULD THAT BE

Since Ghook just called me out and thinks I'm an anti semite (though I'm not) I'll comment.

Israel is ranked #32. Six surveys were used, which seems to be the average.

However, this is what you need to look at:

The confidence range indicates the reliability of the CPI scores and tells us that allowing for a margin of error, we can be 90% confident that the true score for this country lies within this range.

Israel is 5.4 - 6.7. That's the number you need to look at along with the rank.

As for the U.S., I'm entirely surprised they aren't ranked much higher.

Last edited:
New Zealand tops Denmark as world's least corrupt nation | Lifestyle | Reuters

New Zealand tops Denmark as world's least corrupt nation
Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:36am EST Email | Print | Share | Reprints | Single Page [-] Text [+]
MORE NEWS
FACTBOX-Transparency Int. Europe corruption perceptions
Tuesday, 17 Nov 2009 11:59am EST
Afghanistan sinks in new corruption ranking
Tuesday, 17 Nov 2009 06:03am EST
SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - New Zealand was on Wednesday named the world's least corrupt nation out of a list of 180 countries, unseating Denmark after a year in which the global recession and ongoing conflicts proved challenging.

The annual index by Transparency International ranked 180 countries on a scale of zero to 10 according to 13 independent surveys, with zero being perceived as highly corrupt and 10 as having low levels of corruption.

New Zealand topped the table with a score of 9.4 after coming second last year. In second place was last year's leader, Denmark with 9.3 followed by Singapore and Sweden tying at 9.2 and Switzerland at 9.0.

Countries at the bottom of the table were those which are unstable or impacted by war and ongoing conflicts that have affected the public sector and torn apart governance infrastructure.

Somalia had a score of 1.1, Afghanistan was 1.3, Myanmar ranked 1.4 and Sudan tied with Iraq at 1.5.

"Stemming corruption requires strong oversight by parliaments, a well-performing judiciary, independent and properly resourced audit and anti-corruption agencies, vigorous law enforcement, transparency in public budgets, revenue and aid flows, as well as space for independent media and a vibrant civil society," said Huguette Labelle, chairwoman of Transparency International.

"The international community must find efficient ways to help war-torn countries to develop and sustain their own institutions."

Rounding out the top 10 least corrupt nations were Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada and Iceland.

Britain came 17th in the list and the United States was 19th with a score of 7.5.

More than 130 of the countries scored below 5.

Because they tolerate terrorists blowing up women and children for such things as riding the bus and getting pizza?
Yeah, in any other country they'd be blowing those fuckers away.

Same thing with all your Muslim countries! Its amazing how hypocritical Muslims like yourself stand from your glass house and toss stones! Few if any Muslim dominated countries can hold a candle to Israel on morality!

Few if any Muslim dominated countries can hold a candle to Israel on morality!

Palestanian issue put aside.

Israel is one of the most immoral of all nations

Wow Sunni speaks on the topic! Not surprisingly with his normal never back up anything of what I say with any facts and always cloak my answers in as much medieval antisemitic beliefs as possible! Either that or he lies about being in Vietnam, dead vet buddies, being married or being married to a black women!

Wow Sunni speaks on the topic! Not surprisingly with his normal never back up anything of what I say with any facts and always cloak my answers in as much medieval antisemitic beliefs as possible! Either that or he lies about being in Vietnam, dead vet buddies, being married or being married to a black women!

Personal attacks doesn't make your argument any stronger GHook.

It only makes you look weak and feeble. :doubt:

"Israel is ranked 32 out of 180 in political corruption "

Why aren't they number 1?

Bragging about being mediocre is pretty friggin' dumb if you ask me.

Where was Qatar ranked?

How about UAE?

Just wondering...

I assume you already know, but Qatar (22) - Just one of the smallest countries in the world that sits on a mountain of oil! And UAE (30) - a country I have personally praised many times and one I look forward to visiting one day!

But to quote you:
Why aren't they number 1?

Bragging about being mediocre is pretty friggin' dumb if you ask me.

Forum List

Back