Israel is preparing for the next Lebanon war

"I actually am not aware of active fighting between Shiites and Sunnis taking place anywhere..."

TO Hollie: "This is supposed to be a discussion board about Israel and Palestine, not Iraq. Are you aware Iraq is not part of Israel and Palestine? Here is a map just for you."

". . .Further, it was the US invasion and occupation of Iraq that began the killing among Shiites and Sunnis. Under Saddam, the power was in the hand of the Sunnis. But MOST IRAQIS ARE SHIITES, AND THE PEOPLE THERE HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING OVER WHICH GROUP WILL HAVE POWER EVER SINCE THE US WAR. Sherri[/QUOTE]

she's hunting wabbits.......

you know, not for nothin', but... all people [even twins have 'differences' ] this ...'not aware of active fighting/it's the u.s fault they fight...this blaise' stuff +++ you and joslaughterhouse...............

....share one brain. exactly as she would put things, exactly her.... purposeful-blind-attitude.... freaky........

I don't give a shit about Buddhist art, in Afghanistan or elsewhere.
In Germany it's illegal to deny the Holocaust. In a lot of countries, they have laws against hate speech.

And that bothers you? Why? In KSA, it's 'illegal' to hold to any religion other than Islam - does that bother you, too?

Work with me, Ima - I'm trying to find out how to not offend you here.......
I don't care what they do in Saudi Arabia, they're not my problem. But I care about so called democratic countries that profess to have freedom of speech and you can't even deny the holocaust? wtf?

Germany was where the Holocaust and WW2 originated--50 million people murdered, the biggest killing spree in history. Many Germans are consumed with guilt over it, which is why, I think, they have that law. I don't think, though I could be wrong, that it's illegal anywhere else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back