Israel is preparing for the next Lebanon war

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
"The next war will be different, and therefore we should stop it as quickly as possible, in order to make things easier for the home front. This means carrying out a very strong attack against Lebanon, and the damage will be enormous," says a senior officer in the Northern Command.

"The Goldstone report will pale in comparison to what will be here next time. There is no choice but to fight against the enemy where he is, and that is in the heart of a populated area. "
Senior IDF officer: Israel is preparing for the next Lebanon war - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Pre-meditated War crimes?

I guess the lust for more blood of innocent nonJewish children in Lebanon is rising higher and simply cannot be restrained any longer.

Killing the innocent has become an Israeli addiction they cannot stop themselves from, reminds me of a young woman in the UK describing the joy of killing little children, in crime sprees she went on as a teenage girl, from a documentary.

The last war against the civilians of Lebanon, in 2006, bombing civilians for 34 days straight, they killed over 1000, about 400 of whom were children.

In 1982, they killed 17000, mostly civilians, in airstrikes in Beirut.

I read a report of an Isreali official threatening another Lebanon war in Isreal Hayom this morning.

Sherri

I guess the lust for more blood of innocent nonJewish children in Lebanon is rising higher and simply cannot be restrained any longer.

Killing the innocent has become an Israeli addiction they cannot stop themselves from, reminds me of a young woman in the UK describing the joy of killing little children, in crime sprees she went on as a teenage girl, from a documentary.

The last war against the civilians of Lebanon, in 2006, bombing civilians for 34 days straight, they killed over 1000, about 400 of whom were children.

I read a report of an Isreali official threatening another Lebanon war in Isreal Hayom this morning.

Sherri
Oh, Sherri, could you possible give us a running total of the number of Shiites and Sunnis who were murdered by each other just in the last 30 days? This seems to be a favorite sport with both sects in between killing Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even the Ahmadi Muslims.

jt2

Sherri
Oh, Sherri, could you possible give us a running total of the number of Shiites and Sunnis who were murdered by each other just in the last 30 days? This seems to be a favorite sport with both sects in between killing Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even the Ahmadi Muslims.

jt2

Hossfly,

I actually am not aware of active fighting between Shiites and Sunnis taking place anywhere, unless you consider such fighting in the persecution by the Saudi and Bahrain governments of their Shiites. The US supports both of those Sunni governments, and you certainly hear little MSM news about these matters in the US or criticism by the US over human rights abuses against Shiites in either countrry.

What do these Shiite and Sunni conflicts you imagine are occurring somewhere in the world have to do with Israel's threats against the civilians of Lebanon?

How do these conflicts you think are occurring justify Israeli massacres of Lebanese civilians?

Can you explain that?

Sherri

Sherri

jt2

Hossfly,

I actually am not aware of active fighting between Shiites and Sunnis taking place anywhere, unless you consider such fighting in the persecution by the Saudi and Bahrain governments of their Shiites. The US supports both of those Sunni governments, and you certainly hear little MSM news about these matters in the US or criticism by the US over human rights abuses against Shiites in either countrry.

What do these Shiite and Sunni conflicts you imagine are occurring somewhere in the world have to do with Israel's threats against the civilians of Lebanon?

How do these conflicts you think are occurring justify Israeli massacres of Lebanese civilians?

Can you explain that?

Sherri
There's quite a bit you're not aware of, you're also not aware that most of your claims are lies.

Sherri
May I call you Sherri the fulla shit from now on?

Sherri

You might as well. You have nothing else.

"In times of peace, prepare for war" is a maxim much older than the State of Israel - and practiced by any responsible modern military.

Trust extremists, fools and bigots to try manufacturing hysteria over what is absolutely normal and necessary.

The US, UK, Canadian militaries all have exercises and plans on the books for every scenario they can think of. Including for invading one another.

But of course fanatics who obsessively focus on Israel would just never realize any of that.

jt2

Hossfly,

Can you explain that?

Sherri
There's quite a bit you're not aware of, you're also not aware that most of your claims are lies.

A lie is making a statement one knows is not true.

Now, it seems to me if I am not aware what I am saying is not true, I cannot be lying.

Hossfly,

Can you explain that?

Sherri

A lie is making a statement one knows is not true.

Now, it seems to me if I am not aware what I am saying is not true, I cannot be lying.
So you're the worst kind of fool, one that doesn't realize it is one.

Sherri

jt2

Hossfly,

Can you explain that?

Sherri
I can't explain it because your charges are not the truth.

Sherri

What do you and Sherri really have, Tinny? When we see what is going on and what has gone on in the Muslim world as well as places like Thailand and the Philippines when it comes to Muslims murdering other innocent people, it really sounds so ludicrous that you and Sherri want to show Israel as this most terrible, terrible country. You can actually be the best Dhimwit in the entire world, but as an Infidel, you, yourself, wouldn't fare very well.

jt2

What do you and Sherri really have, Tinny? When we see what is going on and what has gone on in the Muslim world as well as places like Thailand and the Philippines when it comes to Muslims murdering other innocent people, it really sounds so ludicrous that you and Sherri want to show Israel as this most terrible, terrible country. You can actually be the best Dhimwit in the entire world, but as an Infidel, you, yourself, wouldn't fare very well.

jt2

...places like Thailand and the Philippines...

Uhhh, this is the Israel and Palestine forum.

Sherri

jt2

Hossfly,

Can you explain that?

Sherri

What massacre of Lebanese civilians? Honestly, you are so out of touch with reality as a result of your frenetic Jew hatreds that your every post is a symptom of a very deep and disturbing pathology.

It’s a shame that your islamic terrorist appeasing passions cause you to excuse the fact that the Iranian funded occupation army in Lebanon was the entity that initiated the war in 2006.
You are both ignorant of the facts and purposely defending Islamic terrorism as a means to placate your rabid Jew hatreds.The deaths of Lebanese can be directly attributed to your Islamic terrorist heroes who began hostilities. How generous of you to celebrate the deaths of Lebanese civilians because an attack on Israel appeals to your insensate Jew hatreds.

What a truly sick and perverted personality.

jt2

Examples, pinhead, examples.

I actually am not aware of active fighting between Shiites and Sunnis taking place anywhere, ...

That's likely because you're a bit on the dim-witted side. Among the latest little dalliances in Iraq was this schedule of shootings, bombings and maimings that pit sunni A-rabs against the Shia islamists.

It doesn't take much imagination to understand that the 1,400 year old simmering hatreds that divide these Dark Age throwbacks are boiling over into internecine hatreds and killing.

Deaths in Iraq car bomb attack

Deaths in Iraq car bomb attack - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

At least eight people have been killed and 22 others wounded after a car bomb exploded in the central Iraqi town of Zubaidiyah, security and medical officials said.

The explosion took place at a marketplace on Wednesday around 9:15 am (0615GMT) in Zubaidiyah, around 100km southeast of Baghdad in Wasit province.

The medical official said a child was among the dead, and women and children were among the wounded.

The attack comes a day after a series of attacks across Iraq killed 38 amid preparations for ceremonies on Friday to commemorate the birth of a key Shia figure.

Also on Wednesday, a series of morning assassinations with silenced pistols left three people dead in Baghdad - two police officers and a parliament official.

Last edited:

jt2

I imagine it is evident by now that you are not interested in where your beloved terrorist pals operate, and you certainly do not want other people to be aware of all the different places they are killing innocent people.

jt2

jt2

Examples, pinhead, examples.
It is unable to connect the dots. One Muslim terrorist group acting the same as another, hence they are all part of a bigger Islamic Jihad on the infidels, and Israel is just another flash point and front in this war. I think Tinmore actually intentionally diverts attention from the fact that all the Islamic terrorists act the same way and say the same things, generally.

Last edited:
I actually am not aware of active fighting between Shiites and Sunnis taking place anywhere, ...

That's likely because you're a bit on the dim-witted side. Among the latest little dalliances in Iraq was this schedule of shootings, bombings and maimings that pit sunni A-rabs against the Shia islamists.

It doesn't take much imagination to understand that the 1,400 year old simmering hatreds that divide these Dark Age throwbacks are boiling over into internecine hatreds and killing.

Deaths in Iraq car bomb attack

Deaths in Iraq car bomb attack - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

At least eight people have been killed and 22 others wounded after a car bomb exploded in the central Iraqi town of Zubaidiyah, security and medical officials said.

The explosion took place at a marketplace on Wednesday around 9:15 am (0615GMT) in Zubaidiyah, around 100km southeast of Baghdad in Wasit province.

The medical official said a child was among the dead, and women and children were among the wounded.

The attack comes a day after a series of attacks across Iraq killed 38 amid preparations for ceremonies on Friday to commemorate the birth of a key Shia figure.

Also on Wednesday, a series of morning assassinations with silenced pistols left three people dead in Baghdad - two police officers and a parliament official.

Hollie,

This is supposed to be a discussion board about Israel and Palestine, not Iraq. Are you aware Iraq is not part of Israel and Palestine? Here is a map just for you.

http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/middle_east_pol.gif
middle_east_pol.gif

Further, it was the US invasion and occupation of Iraq that began the killing among Shiites and Sunnis. Under Saddam, the power was in the hand of the Sunnis. But MOST IRAQIS ARE SHIITES, AND THE PEOPLE THERE HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING OVER WHICH GROUP WILL HAVE POWER EVER SINCE THE US WAR.

Sherri

Forum List

Back