ISRAEL is our ONLY ALLY in the Mid East.

Surely Kuwait likes you guys?

One would think so......Correct ?????

WRONG !!!

The REALITY is different.

Yeah, these Kuwaiti arseholes were grateful for a week, or so after we saved their arse from the Baghdad PSYCHO ...... for a week....... THEN THEIR FUCKING IMAMS reminded the Kuwaitis that we were "THE GREAT SATAN" and these arseholes wouldn't even let our female military outside the base whilst driving a vehicle, had them covering their face, etc.

Huh? Me? You must be thinking of somebody else. The Pit Bull is sleeping...there is no one to fight with.

LIEberrhoids,

DONCHA REALIZE THAT IF THIS TINY COUNTRY IS OVERRUN JUST ONCE......IT IS ANNIHILATED FOREVER ?!?!?

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU FEEL SURROUNDED BY THESE ISLAMOFASCIST WHACKJOBS FROM HADES WITH THE OVERWHELMING ODDS IN THEIR FAVOUR ?!?!?

ARE YOU FUCKING LIEBERRHOIDS INSANE ??????

DO YOU ARSEHOLES HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH REALITY ?!?!?!?

Moi? You are straight up losing your mind Sport. Islamofascists over running Seattle? I wish. Bring em on! I'm totally down for THAT fight. They better bring a million just for my little town. You have no idea how well people up here are armed and ready to throw down. I bet I could take out a thousand of em. Sounds like great fun. They better have more than box cutters. :lol:

Buggy Huggy:

You are a mindless jerk.

Take the lampshade offa your head and join AA.

Last edited:
why would any American wish to be allied to fascism, would be the Q i'd ask here

think about it, the Israeli's (or perhaps i should say the Israeli governance) have become what they sought to get away from

Last edited:
"Ask one of the largest financial services in the United States to divest from companies that profit from the Israeli occupation."

:clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2:

Shitman,

You're a fucking Muslim Arsehole. Or, a good facsimile thereof. So go suck on some camel's dick.
You Ricky Santorum fans are.....​

04_16rick-sanctorum-family6.jpg

rick24nh.jpg

Last edited:
What LIEberrhoid Anti-American arseholes don't and can't understand is that Israel is our ONLY ally in the Mid East.

And it is IMPOSSIBLE to beg, or pay oneself, into the fucking MuslimArsed countries acceptance EVEN IF WE BETRAY AND TOTALLY ABANDON ISRAEL because the MuslimArsed countries are governed by RELIGIOUS MUSLIM FANATICS who consider America the GREAT SATAN because of our avowed and irrevocable position as a sponsor of a SECULAR FORM OF GOVERNMENT.........i.e., an IPSO FACTO REJECTION of the FOUNDATION of ISLAM !!!!

No matter what we say or do.......ISLAM and the followers of ISLAM are our foes unto death !!!

Really. How many Israeli soldiers are fighting alongside ours making the Mideast safe for those ungrateful fucks?

None...Zero?...Ziltch? That's what I thought..

next question....

LIEberrhoids.......ARE Y'ALL REALLY THAT STUPID ?????

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU ?????

These jerks your arguing with have no idea...they can't for 1 minute put themselves in Israels place and see this. It's a country about the size of Rhode Island, surrounded by their enemies that are constantly attacking them, and they're supposed to send their army to fight other wars??? Once that happened and they didn't have the protection that country would get wiped out!! My God, some people are really stupid...or just can't help saying stupid things :). But, these people here also love obama, and obama hates Israel (no matter what he says - his actions show it), so they're going to take the same side he does and not use their own brains or use any common sense.

Really. How many Israeli soldiers are fighting alongside ours making the Mideast safe for those ungrateful fucks?

None...Zero?...Ziltch? That's what I thought..

next question....

LIEberrhoids.......ARE Y'ALL REALLY THAT STUPID ?????

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU ?????

These jerks your arguing with have no idea...they can't for 1 minute put themselves in Israels place and see this. It's a country about the size of Rhode Island, surrounded by their enemies that are constantly attacking them.....
Yeah......that's what's going-on......

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT-ziPKg6yE]YouTube - ‪Refuseniks and Israeli Soldiers speak out 1/4‬‏[/ame]​

These jerks your arguing with have no idea...they can't for 1 minute put themselves in Israels place and see this. It's a country about the size of Rhode Island, surrounded by their enemies that are constantly attacking them, and they're supposed to send their army to fight other wars??? Once that happened and they didn't have the protection that country would get wiped out!! My God, some people are really stupid...or just can't help saying stupid things :). But, these people here also love obama, and obama hates Israel (no matter what he says - his actions show it), so they're going to take the same side he does and not use their own brains or use any common sense.
[/QUOTE]

well, isn't that descriptive of 1/2 the countries in Africa right now?

so explain it

why should Israel be any more our problem than anywhere else in the world?

why would any American wish to be allied to fascism, would be the Q i'd ask here

think about it, the Israeli's (or perhaps i should say the Israeli governance) have become what they sought to get away from

Israel, a tiny democratic, productive, country (the only one in the whole of Mid East) with a population the size of an American city, surrounded by Islamofascist whackjobs who attacked them 5 or 6 times with the purpose of annihilating them......clinging to a cushion of land, and its own historical capital Jerusalem..... which it won in a battle of survival in order not to be overrun by an enemy with 500:7 1/2 odds is "fascistic" !!!

Fascistic ( ??????) because no matter what concessions it made to the IslamoFascist Swine, ALL of these, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, were for nought because none of the concessions resulted in any reciprocation.

You are a fucking ignorant idiot.

Last edited:

Israel, a tiny democratic, productive, country (the only one in the whole of Mid East) with a population the size of an American city, surrounded by Islamofascist whackjobs who attacked them 5 or 6 times with the purpose of annihilating them......clinging to a cushion of land, and its own historical capital Jerusalem..... which it won in a battle of survival in order not to be overrun by an enemy with 500:7 1/2 odds is "fascistic" !!!

Fascistic ( ??????) because no matter what concessions it made to the IslamoFascist Swine, ALL of these, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, were for nought because none of the concessions resulted in any reciprocation.

You are a fucking ignorant idiot.

well whoever you are, if the Israeli's have anything even close to your temperment, i see every reason to distance America from them

What LIEberrhoid Anti-American arseholes don't and can't understand is that Israel is our ONLY ally in the Mid East.

And it is IMPOSSIBLE to beg, or pay oneself, into the fucking MuslimArsed countries acceptance EVEN IF WE BETRAY AND TOTALLY ABANDON ISRAEL because the MuslimArsed countries are governed by RELIGIOUS MUSLIM FANATICS who consider America the GREAT SATAN because of our avowed and irrevocable position as a sponsor of a SECULAR FORM OF GOVERNMENT.........i.e., an IPSO FACTO REJECTION of the FOUNDATION of ISLAM !!!!

No matter what we say or do.......ISLAM and the followers of ISLAM are our foes unto death !!!

You support Israel....MOVE THERE!

Without Isreal in that region where would 100,000 of the Palestinians work?
They managed, before.......the Western World got involved.....​

"Israel’s origins lie in the period between the two world wars. At the end of World War I, Palestine’s indigenous population was largely Arab and Muslim, with a Christian Arab minority and smaller Jewish minority. Relations among these groups were fairly harmonious. Jewish immigration into Palestine grew steadily under the British Mandate. From just 12 percent of the population in 1922, Jews represented almost a third of Palestine’s population 11 years later. Jews emigrated to Palestine for religious reasons, to leave behind centuries of discrimination in Europe, and, increasingly, to escape the murderous anti-Semitism of the Nazis.

The growth of the Jewish settlements began to cause friction with their neighbors. This was due in part to land purchases in Palestine, which, as Stephen R. Shalom writes, "were often morally questionable as they sometimes involved buying land from absentee landlords and then throwing poor Arab peasants off the land. Land thus purchased became part of the Jewish National Fund, which specified that the land could never be sold or leased to Arabs."

Arabs regarded the Balfour Declaration and its support of a Jewish homeland a betrayal of commitments made during World War I. In 1936 Arabs in Palestine launched an unsuccessful but widespread rebellion against British rule and Jewish settlement.

British policy took its direction both from its competition with the U.S. over Arab oil and strategic considerations as war approached. A British commission in 1937 concluded the Mandate was unworkable and recommended partition of Palestine into Arab and Jewish regions. But a new government in 1939 announced a new policy: no partition, no Jewish state, limits on Jewish immigration and a ban on land sales to Jews. Within six months, however, World War II was underway and policies were on hold."

They would work their land like they did before Israel stole it.

Palestine was a peaceful and prosperous country before Israel.

You need to read up on history there sport

Real history or that bullshit stuff put out by Israel?

History is History

Divisive History

History's legacy created divisive issues between Palestinians and Israelis. Judea, home of the Jews in ancient times, was conquered by the Romans and renamed Palestine. Palestine was later conquered and inhabited by Arabs for over a thousand years. The Zionist movement arose to restore the Jews to Israel, largely ignoring the existing Arab population. Following the Balfour Declaration in 1917, Palestine was granted to Britain as a League of Nations mandate to build a national home for the Jewish people. The Arabs resented the Jews coming in to take their land. Led by Grand Mufti Hajj Amin El Husseini, they rioted repeatedly and later revolted, creating a history of enmity between Jews and Arabs in Palestine. Britain stopped Jewish immigration to Palestine. Following the Holocaust, in which 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis, pressure on Britain increased to allow Jewish immigration to Palestine. In 1947, the UN partitioned the land into Arab and Jewish states. The Arabs did not accept the partition and war broke out. The Jews won a decisive victory, expanded their state and created several hundred thousand Palestinian refugees. The Arab states refused to recognize Israel or make peace with it. Wars broke out in 1956, 1967, 1973 and 1982, and there were many terror raids and Israeli reprisals. Each side believes different versions of the same history. Each side views the conflict as wholly the fault of the other and expects an apology

Every hear the expression?

In for a penny in for pound

The USA, the WEST allied itself to the creation and survival of Israel nearly 100 years ago.​

Balfour did it formally during WWI.​

When the Brits got the mandate to control that region, and began to allow emmigration of European Jews to the land then called Palestine, the die was cast.

Post WWII, the collective GUILT that the allies had over the holcaust made the WEST very sympathic to the idea of a JEWISH STATE.​

So in '48 when the CIVIL WAR broke out tha lead to the creation of Isreal, the USA recognized that nation hours after it's declaration.​

Certainly internal US national politics plays a significant then JUST as it does now.​

While I do not think it is or has been REALLY in the gbest interests of the USA to support Israel, I also do not think it in the best interests of mankind to allow the wholesale slaugher of the Israels which would happen if that nation was now abandoned.​

OTOH, I ALSO do not think it in the bests intersts of mankind to allow the continue apartied policies that the hawks in Israel have in place.​

The tragedy is that this MESS is largely the responsibility of the MASTERS of the WEST.​

So it behooves THE WEST to find a fair and humane solution to the problem.​

Good luck with that!​

On both sides of that bloody equasion are religionists and enthnocentrists who do NOT want a compromise solution.​

But I suspect that most people on both sides of the wall would like peace and prosperity.​

There was a time, ya know, when the Jews and Arabs living in Palestine lived in peace.​

They could do it again, I think if cooler heads prevailed.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back