ISRAEL is our ONLY ALLY in the Mid East.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
What LIEberrhoid Anti-American arseholes don't and can't understand is that Israel is our ONLY ally in the Mid East.

And it is IMPOSSIBLE to beg, or pay oneself, into the fucking MuslimArsed countries acceptance EVEN IF WE BETRAY AND TOTALLY ABANDON ISRAEL because the MuslimArsed countries are governed by RELIGIOUS MUSLIM FANATICS who consider America the GREAT SATAN because of our avowed and irrevocable position as a sponsor of a SECULAR FORM OF GOVERNMENT.........i.e., an IPSO FACTO REJECTION of the FOUNDATION of ISLAM !!!!

No matter what we say or do.......ISLAM and the followers of ISLAM are our foes unto death !!!

With the toppling of secular regimes throughout the region and the consistency with which the pro-Western Arab nations undermine our national security by pandering to fundamentalist elements within Islam, the truth is that Israel is our sole ally in the area, regardless of how undiplomatic it might be to state the fact.

If Israel is our ally, why are there no Israeli boots on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan? So this notion that Israel is our "ally" is utter nonsense and anyone who believes it is simply ignorant, or harbors a religious or cultural bias, or has been brainwashed by generations of repetitious deception by Israel supporters and American politicians corrupted by AIPAC money and fear of being accused of anti-Semitism.

Israel is a protectorate. And according to Osama bin Laden's own admonition to us in 1998, our support of that aggressive, troublesome little nation is the main reason we were attacked on 9/11.

• Banned
If Israel is our ally, why are there no Israeli boots on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan? So this notion that Israel is our "ally" is utter nonsense and anyone who believes it is simply ignorant, or harbors a religious or cultural bias, or has been brainwashed by generations of repetitious deception by Israel supporters and American politicians corrupted by AIPAC money and fear of being accused of anti-Semitism.

Israel is a protectorate. And according to Osama bin Laden's own admonition to us in 1998, our support of that aggressive, troublesome little nation is the main reason we were attacked on 9/11.

Mike K....K for KRAP,

No Israeli boots in Iraq and Afghanistan therefore Israel is NOT our only ally in Mid East ????

Are you really THAT stupid ????

Here is a list of the Mid East populations (Wikipedia):

This is a list of Middle East countries by population.
See also: Middle_East#Territories_and_regions and List of countries by population
Rank Country Population
1 Egypt 79,011,000
2 Turkey 77,804,122
3 Iran 75,078,000
4 Sudan 43,939,598
5 Algeria 35,423,000
6 Morocco 32,000,200
7 Iraq 31,467,000
8 Saudi Arabia 27,136,977
9 Yemen 24,256,000
10 Syria 22,505,000
11 Israel 7,627,800
12 Jordan 6,472,000
13 United Arab Emirates 4,707,000
14 Lebanon 4,255,000
15 Palestinian territories 3,935,249
16 Kuwait 3,051,000
17 Oman 2,905,000
18 Qatar 1,696,563
19 Bahrain 807,000

Note: this list doesn't even include Pakistan, or Afghanistan.

As you can see the population of the Muslim countries is over 500 million. The population of Israel ~ 7 1/2 million.

Israel can't afford to send a single Israeli to Iraq or Afghanistan when the odds of defending its own country is approx 500 to 7 1/2.

Can you understand that, fool ????

Also, proportionally, the area of Israel to the area MuslimArsed countries is like a postage stamp to a FOOTBALL FIELD, you fucking idiot.

Can you comprehend that fact, idiot ?????

But more importantly, ISRAEL is NOT the CENTRAL issue. The reason ISLAM is an implacable foe of America is that America to the MuslimArsed Fanatics is the GREAT SATAN because ISLAM is for THEOLOGICALLY based countries whereas America is an irrevocably avowed SECULAR country.

Predictably, a LIEberrhoid moron like you, and your ilk, will never understand the obvious, irrefutable, fundamental fact.

Last edited:
  • Banned
This is NOT a complaint, I am simply confused:

Why is Flaylo's thread: "Chris Christie Rebuked By New Jersey Supreme Court Over Budget For Schools" dated 12:57 labeled "NEW" ......

whereas my thread: "ISRAEL is our ONLY ALLY in the Mid East" labeled "OLD" when dated at a later date: 01:22 ????

Mike K....K for KRAP,

No Israeli boots in Iraq and Afghanistan therefore Israel is NOT our only ally in Mid East ????

Are you really THAT stupid ????

Here is a list of the Mid East populations (Wikipedia):

This is a list of Middle East countries by population.
See also: Middle_East#Territories_and_regions and List of countries by population
Rank Country Population
1 Egypt 79,011,000
2 Turkey 77,804,122
3 Iran 75,078,000
4 Sudan 43,939,598
5 Algeria 35,423,000
6 Morocco 32,000,200
7 Iraq 31,467,000
8 Saudi Arabia 27,136,977
9 Yemen 24,256,000
10 Syria 22,505,000
11 Israel 7,627,800
12 Jordan 6,472,000
13 United Arab Emirates 4,707,000
14 Lebanon 4,255,000
15 Palestinian territories 3,935,249
16 Kuwait 3,051,000
17 Oman 2,905,000
18 Qatar 1,696,563
19 Bahrain 807,000

Note: this list doesn't even include Pakistan, or Afghanistan.

As you can see the population of the Muslim countries is over 500 million. The population of Israel ~ 7 1/2 million.

Israel can't afford to send a single Israeli to Iraq or Afghanistan when the odds of defending its own country is approx 500 to 7 1/2.

Can you understand that, fool ????

Also, proportionally, the area of Israel to the area MuslimArsed countries is like a postage stamp to a FOOTBALL FIELD, you fucking idiot.

Can you comprehend that fact, idiot ?????

But more importantly, ISRAEL is NOT the CENTRAL issue. The reason ISLAM is an implacable foe of America is that America to the MuslimArsed Fanatics is the GREAT SATAN because ISLAM is for THEOLOGICALLY based countries whereas America is an irrevocably avowed SECULAR country.

Predictably, a LIEberrhoid moron like you, and your ilk, will never understand the obvious, irrefutable, fundamental fact.

Sorry, what's your point here exactly?

What LIEberrhoid Anti-American arseholes don't and can't understand is that Israel is our ONLY ally in the Mid East.

And it is IMPOSSIBLE to beg, or pay oneself, into the fucking MuslimArsed countries acceptance EVEN IF WE BETRAY AND TOTALLY ABANDON ISRAEL because the MuslimArsed countries are governed by RELIGIOUS MUSLIM FANATICS who consider America the GREAT SATAN because of our avowed and irrevocable position as a sponsor of a SECULAR FORM OF GOVERNMENT.........i.e., an IPSO FACTO REJECTION of the FOUNDATION of ISLAM !!!!

No matter what we say or do.......ISLAM and the followers of ISLAM are our foes unto death !!!

Really. How many Israeli soldiers are fighting alongside ours making the Mideast safe for those ungrateful fucks?

None...Zero?...Ziltch? That's what I thought..

next question....

• Banned

Really. How many Israeli soldiers are fighting alongside ours making the Mideast safe for those ungrateful fucks?

next question....

LIEberrhoids.......ARE Y'ALL REALLY THAT STUPID ?????

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU ?????

It'll be a beautiful day when somebody finally nukes IsNtReal off the map and the biggest farce ever foisted on the worlds sheeple is no longer.
Hopefully guatama will be there sucking off a Rabbi when it happens.

next question....

Huh? Me? You must be thinking of somebody else. The Pit Bull is sleeping...there is no one to fight with.

next question....

Huh? Me? You must be thinking of somebody else. The Pit Bull is sleeping...there is no one to fight with.

LIEberrhoids,

DONCHA REALIZE THAT IF THIS TINY COUNTRY IS OVERRUN JUST ONCE......IT IS ANNIHILATED FOREVER ?!?!?

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU FEEL SURROUNDED BY THESE ISLAMOFASCIST WHACKJOBS FROM HADES WITH THE OVERWHELMING ODDS IN THEIR FAVOUR ?!?!?

ARE YOU FUCKING LIEBERRHOIDS INSANE ??????

DO YOU ARSEHOLES HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH REALITY ?!?!?!?

Last edited:

LIEberrhoids,

DONCHA REALIZE THAT IF THIS TINY COUNTRY IS OVERRUN JUST ONCE......IT IS ANNIHILATED FOREVER ?!?!?

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU FEEL SURROUNDED BY THESE ISLAMOFASCIST WHACKJOBS FROM HADES WITH THE OVERWHELMING ODDS IN THEIR FAVOUR ?!?!?

Mmmmmm....nnnooo....that one's gone over my head as well...
What is your point again?

LIEberrhoids,

Moi? You are straight up losing your mind Sport. Islamofascists over running Seattle? I wish. Bring em on! I'm totally down for THAT fight. They better bring a million just for my little town. You have no idea how well people up here are armed and ready to throw down. I bet I could take out a thousand of em. Sounds like great fun. They better have more than box cutters. :lol:

LIEberrhoids,

Wipe the spittle off your screen, there's a good chap!

.....And, we've got the DEFICIT to prove it!!

:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lUDACBj9P0]YouTube - ‪Interview - Israeli Refusenik Yonatan Shapira‬‏[/ame]​

Forum List

Back