Israel is on God's side, says US ambassador.

He a Jew, daddy was a rabbi. He is pro the one state solution, he is an orthodox Jew, Tramp hangs with Jews, esp wealthy Jews.

Yes I agree ignorant.

Fuck that asshole and all who" claim to be but are not".
That shit should have all been flat in the early sixties.
Your fake Joo owners wanted Vietnams diamonds and other crap.
Another fail

He a Jew, daddy was a rabbi. He is pro the one state solution, he is an orthodox Jew, Tramp hangs with Jews, esp wealthy Jews.

Yes I agree ignorant.

Yes I agree ignorant.

SHERI.,, Angry because you will never be wealthy? :boo_hoo14:

Another fail

The J
Another fail

You’re right,,, Jews had control of the Gov’t starting from Eisenhower; We still do

Last edited:
  • Banned
Another fail

The J
Another fail

You’re right,,, Jews had control of the Gov’t starting from Eisenhower; We still are

Jewish Zionists run America & we're supposed to worry about Palestinians lobbing rocks?

Another fail

The J
Another fail

You’re right,,, Jews had control of the Gov’t starting from Eisenhower; We still are

Jewish Zionists run America & we're supposed to worry about Palestinians lobbing rocks?

No, you stupid Moron. Those who believe Israel has the Right to Exist object to Palestinians tearing down Fences, throwing over explosive devices, shooting, setting tires on fire , etc, etc,

ILOVEISRAEL, Although I also got the jist of what Likmee was trying to say, you really shouldn't respond to someone who can't form a proper English sentence. It's embarrassing to this Board to have ppl post who can't express themselves properly. Say what you want about the Pollack and Penelope, at least they can write in the English language.

ILOVEISRAEL, Although I also got the jist of what Likmee was trying to say, you really shouldn't respond to someone who can't form a proper English sentence. It's embarrassing to this Board to have ppl post who can't express themselves properly. Say what you want about the Pollack and Penelope, at least they can write in the English language.

You have a point. Just had to comment on the ignorance and stupidity.
SERIOUSLY, regarding “ Penelope “ she is really SHERI

Another fail
Let us know who is posting under your account name.

I love Israel...when it pays it's own bills. Till then...I will continue to hope a giant quake swallows the entire **** of a country.

He/she is a ****. They have no respect for anyone or anything.

I love Israel...when it pays it's own bills. Till then...I will continue to hope a giant quake swallows the entire **** of a country.

If we were talking about any other Country you wouldn’t feel that way. I’m glad this bothers you
Not true. Not that I expect you to believe me, but simply not true.
Zionism has infected most aspects of American cultural and political life. It is a cancer. Yet, innately, is not disagreeable at all. The problem with the Zionist Jew lay in their open and free proclamations of things which they lambast others for. All the while forcing, through political hook or crook, to pay in large part, for.
They are the pinnacle of repugnance. Their Christian Zionist brothers being their even more despicable bed fellow.

If we were talking about any other Country you wouldn’t feel that way. I’m glad this bothers you
Zionism has infected most aspects of American cultural and political life. It is a cancer. Yet, innately, is not disagreeable at all. The problem with the Zionist Jew lay in their open and free proclamations of things which they lambast others for. All the while forcing, through political hook or crook, to pay in large part, for.
They are the pinnacle of repugnance. Their Christian Zionist brothers being their even more despicable bed fellow.

Tell me what Jews lambast others for. I realize that if we didn’t support Israel and the Arabs disseminated it you would care but I and others do

Tell me what Jews lambast others for. I realize that if we didn’t support Israel and the Arabs disseminated it you would care but I and others do
Any and all opposition to any aspect of the Jewish State or Zionism is deemed anti-semitic. To compound matters we have a controlled church, media and political establishment who acquiesces and promotes all things Israel in this country. Any deviation from that standard is also deemed anti-semitic.
It's a rigged card game and a lot of people are starting to see it that way.
Now. I digress. I have no ill feelings toward a desire to have a homeland for a specific group of people. No qualms. My problem arises in the parasitical aspects that those policies have led to.

Any and all opposition to any aspect of the Jewish State or Zionism is deemed anti-semitic. To compound matters we have a controlled church, media and political establishment who acquiesces and promotes all things Israel in this country. Any deviation from that standard is also deemed anti-semitic.
It's a rigged card game and a lot of people are starting to see it that way.
Now. I digress. I have no ill feelings toward a desire to have a homeland for a specific group of people. No qualms. My problem arises in the parasitical aspects that those policies have led to.

We spend roughy 3.6 Billion in Israel and almost 36 Billion throughout Europe and other Countries. You claim criticism of Israel is deemed “ Antisemitism “ Not true. What is deemed Antisemitism with criticism is the violence some Jewish college students have endured, the General feeling of Antisemitism in this Country with violence and aggression. it’s especially bad in Europe
This just happened; A rabbi ‘s daughter in Nevada went to school and on her locker found a Heil Hitler on her locket with a message “ You don’t belong here” This is not about criticism of Israel

Last edited:
We spend roughy 3.6 Billion in Israel and almost 36 Billion throughout Europe and other Countries.
Yes...broken down on a per capita basis? On a daily basis Amnerican taxpayers give out over $10M/DAY to Israel.
Additionally, Israel receives ~54% of all US military aid. Mind you, this is a country with a multi-billion dollar arms industry and one of the world leaders in military technology.
US Aid to Israel and the Palestinians

You claim criticism of Israel is deemed “ Antisemitism “ Not true.

The destruction of free association is business

"In response, pro-Israel advocates have taken the battle to state legislatures, where their lobbyists worked with sympathetic lawmakers to shut down an effort they said threatens the existence of a Jewish state.

A rapid succession of states – 27 in four years – adopted measures to curb the initiative known as BDS.

These new laws and executive orders were crafted by activists, then copied from one state to the next and adopted with virtually identical language. Most require tens of thousands of state contractors to pledge not to boycott Israel or lose their government funding. Other efforts require state pension boards to divest from companies that boycott Israel."

One way to silence Israel boycotts? Get lawmakers to pass anti-BDS bills

The destruction of contradiction and challenge to the Jewish state in government in the US

"WASHINGTON — US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo condemned the growing rise in anti-Semitism around the world Monday, telling a massive crowd at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s that anti-Zionism is commensurate to Jew-hatred.

“Let me go on the record,” he said, “anti-Zionism is anti-semitism.”

Pompeo at AIPAC says ‘Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism’

In Europe as well.

"In the three years since he was elected to lead the Labour party, Corbyn has faced non-stop accusations that his party has an endemic "anti-Semitism problem", despite all evidence to the contrary. Of late, Corbyn himself has become the chief target of such allegations.

Last week the Daily Mail led a media mauling of Corbyn over disparaging comments he made in 2013 about a small group of pro-Israel zealots who had come to disrupt a Palestinian solidarity meeting. His reference to them as "Zionists", it was claimed, served as code for "Jews" and was therefore anti-Semitic."

"International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)." (Jewish Lobby)

"Described as “non-legally binding” this definition is perfectly worthless, limited as it is to the idea that anti-Semitism is “a certain perception of Jews which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews.” And yet it is not as harmless as it may appear. Because the May 2016 press release continues as follows: “To guide IHRA in its work, the following examples may serve as illustrations.” Though never formally adopted by the IHRA, most of the examples in question equate criticisms of Israel with anti-Semitism:

➞ “Manifestations [of anti-Semitism] might include the targeting of the state of Israel, conceived as a Jewish collectivity” though with the proviso that “criticism of Israel similar to that levelled against any other country cannot be regarded as anti-Semitic.” But what can “similar” mean when the realities are completely specific, or for associations devoted to defending the rights of the Palestinian people?

➞ ” Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel (. . .) than to the interests of their own nations.” Thus we would no longer have the right to say that the Representative Council of French Jewish Institutions (CRIF in its French abbreviation) has become an annexe of the Israeli Embassy in Paris?

➞ “Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavour” . Israel’s new “Basic Law” limits the right of self-determination solely to the “Jewish people.” It would be forbidden to oppose this?
➞ ”applying double standards by requiring of [the State of Israel] a behaviour not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.” The situations are completely different, what would be the applicable criteria?"
How Israel Manipulates the Struggle Against Anti-Semitism

Legally binding or not they are actively working to pressure and silence foreign government and their citizens regarding ALL actions undertaken by the Israeli state.

Forum List

Back