Israel is deeply sorry

This was for stealing..... an eight year old, mind you!!!

THIS IS WHAT THOSE ASSHOLES CALL JUSTICE!!!!

Real men huh?

This is the shit Isreal is fighting.... this is what they are up against.

:rofl:

The Zionist propaganda machine strikes again!

Couple problems with your analysis there, Scooter. First of all, the images are from Iran. Secondly, the pictures show a street magic act, not "punishment." People tend to bleed when their limbs are amputated. :lol:

The preceding images are apparently authentic -- they were published as such in 2005 on the Iranian news Web site Peyke Iran, at any rate -- but the accompanying caption doesn't jibe with the original report and was clearly fabricated after the fact.

According to a Peyke Iran spokesperson who corrected the record last November in a note posted on Little Green Footballs, the young boy whose arm was run over was not being punished for a crime. He was part of a "Maareke giry" or street magic act and allegedly performed the stunt for money (note the gentleman speaking into a microphone in image #1). The seventh and eighth pictures in the series, which appear to show the child shaken but otherwise unharmed after the ordeal, were omitted from the email flier but can still be viewed on Peykeiran.com (where all the images are attributed to photographer Siamak Yari).

8-Year-Old Iranian Child Caught Stealing Bread [Analysis]

If you support Israel, you should be proud of yourself. They thrive on your susceptibility to propaganda and lies.

Saraya al-Quds ..... Hamas..... you see one terrorist, you've seen them all.

A bunch of roaches that need to be irraticated.

Good luck. Here's one with subtitles for you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nePPzetLre0]YouTube - Sanakhudu[/ame]

Say what you want... Iran is trying to do everything they can to wipe Isreal off the map.
Who do you think most terrorist get their financing, weapons, and training from?

Too bad that it is a perfectly plausible episode in the life of any Iranian.

You expect anything less from this poster? He is an anti-semite piece of human shit. In at least one other thread he announced that as long as Hamas only murders Jews in Israel they are not terrorists.

Don't misquote me, putz.

I did not misquote you PUTZ, you refuse to recognize Israel, that does not mean it does not exist and YOU said Hamas is not a terror organization because it does all its killing in what IS Israel.

There is no border between Gaza an Sderot. How can Hamas fire rockets INTO Israel when they are both inside the same borders?

Good luck. Here's one with subtitles for you:

YouTube - Sanakhudu

Sorry, but I'm not going to watch your little terrorist vids. They dont deserve my time, and frankly neither do you.

2012.jpg

Last edited:
Say what you want... Iran is trying to do everything they can to wipe Isreal off the map.
Who do you think most terrorist get their financing, weapons, and training from?

"Wiping Israel off the map" is an Israeli talking point created by MEMRI a card carrying member of Israel's propaganda machine.

The governments of Iran and Israel would be doing the world a service if they obliterated each other.

Yeah dude, try to save face on your way out and pretend like your post wasn't completely fucking retarded. :lol:

You prove their point perfectly.
You would'nt know reality if it walked up and kicked you in the crotch!
(note: the term "balls" cant apply when it comes to you)

I have only been here on USMB for very short time, and I can see right thru you and your ilk.

Look up any MSM outlet for the region and it will be in Israel.

One thing that strikes me funny is that in every report it is stated that Hamas "violently took over the Gaza strip in 2007." Why would Hamas do that when they were already the elected government in power since 2006?

Because they did Violently take it over, murdering Palstinians from the legitimate government in the process. You are a fucking liar and a loser. You are an anti semite and a fool. Fortunately most on this board know what you are.

After the "coup" in Gaza.

The president before the coup was still the president after the coup.

The Prime Minister before the coup was still the Prime minister after the coup.

None of the presidents cabinet changed.

No changes were made in the parliament.

No changes were made in the judiciary.

The constitution was still in force.

It was the only coup in history that changed nothing.

Don't misquote me, putz.

I did not misquote you PUTZ, you refuse to recognize Israel, that does not mean it does not exist and YOU said Hamas is not a terror organization because it does all its killing in what IS Israel.

There is no border between Gaza an Sderot. How can Hamas fire rockets INTO Israel when they are both inside the same borders?

Trying to lie your way out of it I see. Israel exists and is a LEGAL ACKNOWLEDGED Sovereign State. You pretending otherwise just proves who stupid, bigoted and biased you are. You stated that so long as Hamas murders Jews in Israel they are not terrorists. Pretty simple concept. So again how did I misquote you?

Trying to lie your way out of it I see. Israel exists and is a LEGAL ACKNOWLEDGED Sovereign State. You pretending otherwise just proves who stupid, bigoted and biased you are. You stated that so long as Hamas murders Jews in Israel they are not terrorists. Pretty simple concept. So again how did I misquote you?

I am correct. Gaza and Sderot are both within Palestine's recognized borders. Look it up.

Why is it, that whenever someone stands behind Palestine and not Israel, they are Anti Semite?
There are few people in the world who do not acknowledge the trauma the Jews were submitted to during ww2, but that does not mean one should look upon all their actions as verifiable because of their former suffering. One is not an Anti Semite, only because one recognize their faults.
As we speak they are breaking UN regularities, they keep their settlements in the Palestinian areas, they keep on building the wall - tightening the grip on the Palestinian people.

Does acknowledging both the positive and negative points of the Israeli actions make one an Anti Semit?

Judge for yourself.

Video taken by IDF naval boat shows the passengers of the Mavi Marmara, one of the ships in the ‘Free Gaza’ Flotilla, violently attacking IDF soldiers who were trying to board the ship after having sent repeated requests for the boat to change course.

Large groups of passengers surrounded soldiers and beat them with metal poles and chairs, and threw one soldier over the side of the ship. Some passengers grabbed pistols from the IDF soldiers and opened fire. As a result of the attacks, seven IDF soldiers were injured, and nine of the passengers were killed.

The ‘Free Gaza’ Flotilla had publicly insisted on their non-violent intentions, however their violent attack on the IDF soldiers was clearly premeditated. They had knives, metal rods, firebombs and other items ready to use.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Close-Up Footage Of Flotilla Passengers Attacking Israeli Soldiers

Israel drops a one ton bomb on an apartment building.

Oh, we are sorry. We didn't mean to kill all those innocent civilians.

Oops!

Oops! Hamas happened to be using the roof a rocket launching site and had offices interspersed throughout the building with the full knowledge and acceptance of the residents, many of which were hamas fighters. Until the media arrives, then they are just innocent civilians the mean nasty Israelis arbitrarily killed just because they could and knew it would make them (the Israelis) look bad which is of course what the Israelis really want. To look bad to the world.

It is strange that you would say that. All the MSM have their offices in Israel. They usually report what Israel hands them.

It's strange that you would say that. My information doesn't come via the MSM or Israel.

Forum List

Back