Israel Is An Open Air Oven and Other Fun Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I read the apologist's nonsense I am reminded of this 1989 article written in defense of Apartheid South Africa:<snip>

Do you EVER get fucking tired of beating that old dead horse?

No, because the world has been through this before and as usual seems to forget. People with your mindset supported Apartheid in South Africa and used the same justifications. You and your kind are the same racist bastards that supported the oppression of the non-whites in SA and now support the oppression of the non-Jews.

Whenever I read the apologist's nonsense I am reminded of this 1989 article written in defense of Apartheid South Africa:<snip>

No, because the world has been through this before and as usual seems to forget. People with your mindset supported Apartheid in South Africa and used the same justifications. You and your kind are the same racist bastards that supported the oppression of the non-whites in SA and now support the oppression of the non-Jews.
What oppression of the non-Jews?

Your typically ignorant rant is oblivious to the fascist and apartheid policies of your Islamic terrorist heroes in Gaza and the West Bank where Islamist fascism / apartheid is actually much worse than South Africa.

Oh, so the non-Jews in Gaza and the West Bank are living large, you idiot.
You're having continued difficulties with reading comprehension.

Non-Jews in Israel really are "living large" as compared to non-Islamics in any of your Islamist paradises. South African apartheid was relatively low yield as compared to the status of non-Islamics in Gaza, the West Bank and elsewhere across the Islamist Middle East. Non-Islamics are under siege in every Islamist Middle Eastern hellhole.

Try paying attention.

Why Israel is Burning?
Israel’s rural landscape is saturated with pine trees. These trees are new to the region. The pine trees were introduced to the Palestinians landscape in the early 1930s by the Jewish National Fund (JNF) in an attempt to ‘reclaim the land’ . By 1935, JNF had planted 1.7 million trees over a total area of 1,750 acres. Over fifty years, the JNF planted over 260 million trees largely on confiscated Palestinian land. It did it all in a desperate attempt to hide the ruins of the ethnically cleansed Palestinian villages and their history.

Along the years the JNF performed a crude attempt to eliminate Palestinian civilisation and past but it also tried to make Palestine look like Europe. The Palestinian natural forest was eradicated. Similarly the olive trees were uprooted. The pine trees took their place. On the southern part of mount Carmel the Israelis named an area as ‘Little Switzerland’. By now, there is no much left of “Little Switzerland.”

However, the facts on the ground were pretty devastating for the JNF. The pine tree didn’t adapt to the Israeli climate as much as the Israelis failed to adapt to the Middle East.

Why Israel is Burning?
Maybe, just maybe, it's Palestinian terrorist animals setting fire to the forests? Waddaya think, can you say arson Intifada, Achmed?

Palestinians, Arab World Celebrate, Take Credit for Israeli Fires With #IsraelIsBurning Hashtag

'Non-Jews' blamed for wildfires ravaging Israel as Palestinians celebrate 'arson intifada'

Wildfire blamed on 'terror' roars through Israeli city
Muslims say Inshallah , Gods will, Jews say, Mooslims did it
Read again, Muslims clearly said they did it, and they celebrated it.

Epic fail.

Last edited:
Palestinians are ruled by a bunch of IslamoNazi terrorists, which the idiots also happened to vote for. They got exactly what they asked for.

I love how this looney tune antisemite acts like he speaks for the "world". Ha ha ha.

Must all your topics be antisemitic?

As long as anti-semitism exists in the world, I am going to illuminate it and challenge people on it. This thread gives numerous examples of Arabic/Muslim anti-semitism of the most horrific kind -- suggesting that the Jewish people be burned to death in ovens for being Jewish.

Are you going to take a stand against this sort of thing? Or are you going to be like the millions of people in Nazi Germany who stood by and watched while their neighbors were taken away?

In fact, no one on Team Palestine has yet taken a moment to mention how horrific these tweets are. Someone should step up.
You illuminate very well in your hatred of the semitic Arabs.

AHHHH the canard of the hate sites that claims because the arab muslims have the same root as the Jews they are also covered by the same anti semitic racism laws. YOU FAIL BECAUSE THE LAWS CLEARLY STATE ANTI JEWISH SEMITIC RACISM

No anti semitic racism in pointing out that the arab's are vile evil mass murdering monsters that want to wipe the Jews out

Why Israel is Burning?
Israel’s rural landscape is saturated with pine trees. These trees are new to the region. The pine trees were introduced to the Palestinians landscape in the early 1930s by the Jewish National Fund (JNF) in an attempt to ‘reclaim the land’ . By 1935, JNF had planted 1.7 million trees over a total area of 1,750 acres. Over fifty years, the JNF planted over 260 million trees largely on confiscated Palestinian land. It did it all in a desperate attempt to hide the ruins of the ethnically cleansed Palestinian villages and their history.

Along the years the JNF performed a crude attempt to eliminate Palestinian civilisation and past but it also tried to make Palestine look like Europe. The Palestinian natural forest was eradicated. Similarly the olive trees were uprooted. The pine trees took their place. On the southern part of mount Carmel the Israelis named an area as ‘Little Switzerland’. By now, there is no much left of “Little Switzerland.”

However, the facts on the ground were pretty devastating for the JNF. The pine tree didn’t adapt to the Israeli climate as much as the Israelis failed to adapt to the Middle East.

Why Israel is Burning?
Maybe, just maybe, it's Palestinian terrorist animals setting fire to the forests? Waddaya think, can you say arson Intifada, Achmed?

Palestinians, Arab World Celebrate, Take Credit for Israeli Fires With #IsraelIsBurning Hashtag

'Non-Jews' blamed for wildfires ravaging Israel as Palestinians celebrate 'arson intifada'

Wildfire blamed on 'terror' roars through Israeli city
Muslims say Inshallah , Gods will, Jews say, Mooslims did it

You muslims also repeat the command from your god " KILL THE JEWS "

et al,

Forestry fires are can be devastating. We have them in the US every year. Some quite big.

I think speculation is unhelpful at this point. Let's first, battle the blaze, and then investigate what can be investigate. The stewards of the forest will help in the recovery and everyone will help in the investigation that will give (hopefully) some reasonable explanation.

Islam is a monotheistic religion like Judaism and Christianity, and like those religions, it teaches that God created the whole universe and everything in it. God is the master designer who put order and purpose in his creation, and he rules over it with compassion and mercy. Everything in creation depends upon God, the Sustainer, for its existence. The purpose of all creation, including humans, is to love and serve God. Religion Library: Islam
There is no reason to assume (absence of evidence) that the Arab Palestinian would be involved in the premeditated and deliberate destruction of that made and nurtured by the creator. In any of the three great religions (Judaism, Catholicism, and Islam), such an action would be a sin against the creator. And even if you did not believe in the Supreme Being, little is to be gained by such an action.

Let's wait for the evidence to speak.

Most Respectfully,
R

et al,

The conflict between the Jewish People and the Muslim is has it has been from the beginning — based on religious politics as it is tethered to money, power, fame, and glory.

You muslims also repeat the command from your god " KILL THE JEWS "
(COMMENT)

We cannot be confused the state of being over zealous with the more historically accurate reasons for conflict.

Most Respectfully,
R

I think speculation is unhelpful at this point. Let's first, battle the blaze, and then investigate what can be investigate. ...

Let's wait for the evidence to speak.

Most Respectfully,
R

While I agree, this thread is not about assigning responsibility for the fires but about the vile and trending Arabic language hashtag which celebrates and encourages the burning of Jews.

Shusha, et al,

First, I apologize, the intent went right over my head.

Shusha said:
While I agree, this thread is not about assigning responsibility for the fires but about the vile and trending Arabic language hashtag which celebrates and encourages the burning of Jews.
(COMMENT)

The number of Arab antagonist in the arena of social media is just unbelievable in both numbers and intensely horrific nature in which they express their anti-semitism. This is especially true when they write in Arabic in the belief that Americans will not see the actually racial venom and horrifying comments they make; supporting anti-semitism. It is absolutely amazing how the Arabs (particularly Palestinians) depict themselves as dangerous "fundamentalist", "extremist" and “radical" elements of society.

(SIDEBAR)

I thought this was rather interesting, since it is normally the Arabs that incite and broke violence. How often is it that you hear of Western Leaders imitate the Arab leaders like Mahmoud Abbas praise the perpetrators of violence?

Muslim Americans beg Trump to stop encouraging violence
Muslim Americans beg Trump to stop encouraging violence Written by Asfia Afzal Tuesday, 08 December 2015 12:19 JERSEY CITY: Muslim Americans are pleading with Donald …
Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back