Israel is Alone...

Ignorant Jew, Balaam never had a Jewish following? Numbers 31:16
Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD...
Ariux speaks like a cursed worm.

Genesis 12:3.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Gills interpretation:
And I will bless them that bless thee,.... Not the priests only that should bless his children, the children of Israel, as the Targum of Jonathan, but all men of all nations, and of every age, that speak well of him, commend him for his faith and holiness, and tread in his steps, these are blessed with faithful Abraham, Galatians 3:7.

And curse him that curseth thee; here is a change of numbers, before the plural, here the singular, denoting, it may be, that many would bless him, and but few curse him, and that every individual person that did curse him should be cursed himself: the Targum of Jonathan wrongly restrains this to Balaam's cursing Abraham's children, and was cursed by God; Maimonides (y) thinks, there is no doubt to be made of it, that the Zabaeans, the idolatrous people Abram was brought up with, when he contradicted them, loaded him with curses and reproaches; and, because he bore them all patiently for the glory of God, as became him, therefore these words are said; but they, without question, respect future as well as present times, and regard all such, in every age and of every nation, that disapproves of, or rejects and reproaches Abram's God, his faith, his religion, and his people.

I'm sorry, I can't divine what point it is that you're trying to reach.

I don't give a shit what Maimonides or Targum of Jonathan say. God Damned Jews both. Gill shouldn't either. At least you should look up Galatians 3:7 to see that Gill rightly believes Genesis 12:3 refers to christians, not God Damned Jews. Jews a blessing to the whole world?? Jews are a curse to the whole world. Jesus is the anti-Jew and Jews are the anti-Christ.
Have you discussed these issues with your Rabbi?

Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD...

And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Gills interpretation:
And I will bless them that bless thee,.... Not the priests only that should bless his children, the children of Israel, as the Targum of Jonathan, but all men of all nations, and of every age, that speak well of him, commend him for his faith and holiness, and tread in his steps, these are blessed with faithful Abraham, Galatians 3:7.

And curse him that curseth thee; here is a change of numbers, before the plural, here the singular, denoting, it may be, that many would bless him, and but few curse him, and that every individual person that did curse him should be cursed himself: the Targum of Jonathan wrongly restrains this to Balaam's cursing Abraham's children, and was cursed by God; Maimonides (y) thinks, there is no doubt to be made of it, that the Zabaeans, the idolatrous people Abram was brought up with, when he contradicted them, loaded him with curses and reproaches; and, because he bore them all patiently for the glory of God, as became him, therefore these words are said; but they, without question, respect future as well as present times, and regard all such, in every age and of every nation, that disapproves of, or rejects and reproaches Abram's God, his faith, his religion, and his people.

I don't give a shit what Maimonides or Targum of Jonathan say. God Damned Jews both. Gill shouldn't either. At least you should look up Galatians 3:7 to see that Gill rightly believes Genesis 12:3 refers to christians, not God Damned Jews. Jews a blessing to the whole world?? Jews are a curse to the whole world. Jesus is the anti-Jew and Jews are the anti-Christ.
It would be great if you lived in my neighborhood and we could debate these matters in person instead of cyberspace. You have a lot of great ideas and it would be easier to communicate. Putting thoughts into writing is so much harder than clearing the air with spoken words, don't you think.

Blah, blah, blah. I hardly know where to begin. How about this:
Pigshit Nazi, Hossfly isn't Jewish.

I haven't said anything about Hossfly in this thread, so why do you pull his name out of your ass? But, while on the topic, if a Jew is a piece of shit that God is going to throw into the eternal Holocaust, Hossfly is a Jew. In fact, Hossfly is the most pathetic kind of Jew, the kind of Jew who denies he's a Jew and hates himself for not being a Jew - a piece of shit who hates himself because he wants to be a piece of shit but doesn't think he is a piece of shit.
This NeoNazi is a piece of excrement himself as many of you can figure out by now. He can't stand to see anyone sticking up for the Jews because as a NeoNazi he hates them. There are millions of non Jewish Americans who stick up for the Jews, Ariux, and this fact must stick in your craw. I can just picture Ariux in one of the concentration camps yelling Mach Snell to the Jews because they weren't moving fast enough into the gas chambers to suit him.

You represent the bane of all the Nazi slimeballs. You do not buy into their hate and even worse, you actively confront both it and them. There is nothing they can do with you but call you names (traitor, Jew-lover, etc.). The idiot Ariux (they are all idiots) says "Hossfly is the most pathetic kind of Jew, the kind of Jew who denies he's a Jew and hates himself for not being a Jew - a piece of shit who hates himself because he wants to be a piece of shit but doesn't think he is a piece of shit." He can't contain himself when talking about you so he just foams like a rabid dog.

Well there you have it folks, the mind of a Nazi up close: Genesis refers to Christians. Even though there were no Christians at the time it was written, thousands of years before Christianity! I'm beginning to think this AriuKKK is a dumbass Islamist cocksucker.

I disagree. There are plenty of KKKers who rival the ignorance and stupidity of Islamists. In fact, there are many like Ariux who make the average Islamist look downright brilliant.

You represent the bane of all the Nazi slimeballs. You do not buy into their hate and even worse, you actively confront both it and them. There is nothing they can do with you but call you names (traitor, Jew-lover, etc.). The idiot Ariux (they are all idiots) says "Hossfly is the most pathetic kind of Jew, the kind of Jew who denies he's a Jew and hates himself for not being a Jew - a piece of shit who hates himself because he wants to be a piece of shit but doesn't think he is a piece of shit." He can't contain himself when talking about you so he just foams like a rabid dog.

So how does the hate speech posted on a daily basis by Roudy and Rosie compare to this? Ariux is an imbecile, but he's hardly the only one.

I don't understand why any rational person would take sides in a racists vs racists debate.

There is a thread in the Celan Debate Zone discussing the amount of racism posted in this area...my hope is that it leads to a review of tolerance for out-and-out racism here.

Last edited:

So how does the hate speech posted on a daily basis by Roudy and Rosie compare to this? Ariux is an imbecile, but he's hardly the only one.

I don't understand why any rational person would take sides in a racists vs racists debate.

There is a thread in the Celan Debate Zone discussing the amount of racism posted in this area...my hope is that it leads to a review of tolerance for out-and-out racism here.

It's not really racism but more the bigotry. Funny how you give Skit (sundowner) a pass.

It's not really racism but more the bigotry. Funny how you give Skit (sundowner) a pass.
Saigoon doesn't like it when Jews fight back. Let's not forget he's and imposter and a stormfront regular.

Well there you have it folks, the mind of a Nazi up close: Genesis refers to Christians. Even though there were no Christians at the time it was written, thousands of years before Christianity! I'm beginning to think this AriuKKK is a dumbass Islamist cocksucker. Only an ignorant illiterate dumbass would say "Genesis refers to Christians". It's like saying Jesus and Moses where Muslims. Bwahahahahah!

You stupid, lost and damned Jew, unlike you Jews, Christians believe the Bible is inspired by God, who knows every detail of the past, present, and future.
You stupid ignorant Nazi fuck, Genesis was written thousands of years before Jesus. Even during the time of Jesus there was no Christianity. So for you to say that "Genesis applies to Christians not Jews" means that you're nothing but an ignorant, illiterate, Nazi asshole that spews anti Semitic vomit from the anus of pig.

Saigoon doesn't like it when Jews fight back. Let's not forget he's and imposter and a stormfront regular.

I don't buy that nor do I get the impression he (or she) is anything worse than a dedicated fence-sitter. I think you guys just have bad blood. Sai whines about your posting style and then follows you around like a lost puppy.

I don't buy that nor do I get the impression he (or she) is anything worse than a dedicated fence-sitter. I think you guys just have bad blood. Sai whines about your posting style and then follows you around like a lost puppy.
There's bad blood because Saigoon has made some pretty ignorant claims, which I exposed. Problem with Saigoon is, he's blinded by his arrogance and bias towards Palestinians, to be able to see and tell the truth.

I don't give anyone a pass. Sundowner is an imbecile and I have him on ignore, along with Ima and Ariux.

I don't see your standing behind the legs of bigots as being much more attractive than your standing behind the legs of racists, myself.

btw. I am most definitely not a fence sitter - I am just not motivated by racial hatred.

Last edited:

Gills interpretation:

Genesis is part of the Jewish OT! you fucking moron. There were NO Christians, EVEN DURING JESUS' TIME. Jesus was a Jew who just confirmed and reiterated his belief in the OT including all of Genesis, you cursed Nazi pigshit. ha ha ha!

Ever wonder where dirtbags like AriuKKK come from? I mean just imagine the environment and filth he was exposed to as a child, to turn into the garbage of humanity that he is. Phew!

LOL you crack me up!:lol:

I'll think twice next time before quoting biblical texts. The testosterone level here is sky high;

Well there you have it folks, the mind of a Nazi up close: Genesis refers to Christians. Even though there were no Christians at the time it was written, thousands of years before Christianity! I'm beginning to think this AriuKKK is a dumbass Islamist cocksucker. Only an ignorant illiterate dumbass would say "Genesis refers to Christians". It's like saying Jesus and Moses where Muslims. Bwahahahahah!

You stupid, lost and damned Jew, unlike you Jews, Christians believe the Bible is inspired by God, who knows every detail of the past, present, and future.

I wanna know if you'll be brave enough to say all those ugly things infront of a Jew.

All you bullies are awfully brave behind the computer screen, but in real life, you're probably a chicken.

that is what you are calling a 'jewish following'? of a "jewish prophet" ? Balaam---was a gentile------he did not become the leader of a NEW JEWISH SECT as your idiot post implied Those few jews who became attached to him (he was actually a kind of "priest" in a pagan religion) were in trouble for doing so. The story is-----that in the end -----he rejected his paganism and came to the conclusions which are enunciated in his famous poem which is considered prophetic and therefore he was-------in the end------a gentile prophet. He never actually became a jew----or so the story goes In jewish theology----he would be something like a "righteous gentile" Jesus was a righteous jew

Forum List

Back