Israel is a sanctuary for Christians!

Israel is the only country in the Middle East that gives equal rights to Muslims, Christians and Jews.
Actually, Iran's Constitution gives equal protection and rights to Muslims, Christians, and Jews.

And has the second largest Jewish population in the Middle East.
Then why are the Iranians murdering the Bahaiis? Why are they calling for the death of Pastor Yousef if he doesn't become a Muslim? Perhaps the Sunni Man can tell us why the Bahaiis had to have their headquarters and build their temple in Israel.

Bahai temple, Haifa

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zionists say the darndest things.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
~Mark Twain

That's right. To bad High_Gravity wasn't following your advice when he said Muslims, Christians, and Jews have the same rights in Israel. Do Muslims have the same Right of Return as Jews, in Israel? Do Christians have the same right to public religious speech as Jews, in Israel? That anyone could think Jews give others equal rights is so contrary to the clear truth that claiming it reflects hatred hatred against gentiles.

Jesus your retarded. That is an immigration policy. Get an education fool.

"Jesus your retarded."(sic) It's funny when people talk like they're retarded when they're calling others retarded.

How retarded is your post? Let me count the ways. You think religion-based immigration policy doesn't have any relevancy to how a country treats people of various religions. Could you be any more retarded? As incredible as it may be, the answer is "Yes!" I said, "Do Christians have the same right to public religious speech as Jews, in Israel?" That has nothing to do with immigration policy. Public Christian speech is practically illegal in Israel, so much for equal rights.

"Get an education fool?" You do make me laugh! :D

"Jesus your retarded."(sic) It's funny when people talk like they're retarded when they're calling others retarded.

How retarded is your post? Let me count the ways. You think religion-based immigration policy doesn't have any relevancy to how a country treats people of various religions. Could you be any more retarded? As incredible as it may be, the answer is "Yes!" I said, "Do Christians have the same right to public religious speech as Jews, in Israel?" That has nothing to do with immigration policy. Public Christian speech is practically illegal in Israel, so much for equal rights.

It is really Ariux who needs an education. Perhaps he can tell us how the Muslims treat the religious minorities in their various countries. Let us not forget that the Copts in Egypt who are certainly citizens and whose ancestors were some of the original Christians before the Muslims invaded their country (www.historyofjihad.org/egypt.html) certainly are not treated equally in Egypt. Perhaps Ariux wants to tell us what kind of public religious speech he wants to see going on in Israel. Do the Jews even have public religious speech. I really wouldn't know since I have never visited Israel, and I don't think Ariux knows either unless he has read about it on some NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate site. However, I would think that the most important thing is that people in Israel of all religions can practice their beliefs in peace, which is quite unlike what happens in Muslim countries.

It is really Ariux who needs an education. Perhaps he can tell us how the Muslims treat the religious minorities in their various countries. Let us not forget that the Copts in Egypt who are certainly citizens and whose ancestors were some of the original Christians before the Muslims invaded their country (www.historyofjihad.org/egypt.html) certainly are not treated equally in Egypt. Perhaps Ariux wants to tell us what kind of public religious speech he wants to see going on in Israel. Do the Jews even have public religious speech. I really wouldn't know since I have never visited Israel, and I don't think Ariux knows either unless he has read about it on some NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate site. However, I would think that the most important thing is that people in Israel of all religions can practice their beliefs in peace, which is quite unlike what happens in Muslim countries.

I would think that the most important thing is that people in Israel of all religions can practice their beliefs in peace, which is quite unlike what happens in Muslim countries.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53vViKeUPcY]34 a Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Israel is the only country in the Middle East that gives equal rights to Muslims, Christians and Jews.
Actually, Iran's Constitution gives equal protection and rights to Muslims, Christians, and Jews.

Big deal.

No actually give credit where credit is due. Iran is actually not too bad to their Jews considering other places Jews live. They allow Jewish Community Centers. I believe Alamdouchebag even built one with public funds. They have temples there and Jewish schools. They even have kosher stores. Their constitution mandates at least one Jew must sit in parliament. However, live is not all peaches and cream. Not allowed to serve in the government other than the one parliament position. Not allowed in the army or police. They can't bring a lawsuit against a Muslim (no religious minority or Muslim Arab against a Persia can do that). They are targets for harassment. They can't celebrate the Sabath. Jewish schools must teach Islam etc.

If fact the Persian Jews are actually treated a ton better than Arab Muslims in Iran. Funny how people can say the Jews treat the Arabs bad. Arabs in Persia are 2nd class citizens. They are treated worse in Persia than any country on the planet!

Big deal.

No actually give credit where credit is due. Iran is actually not too bad to their Jews considering other places Jews live. They allow Jewish Community Centers. I believe Alamdouchebag even built one with public funds. They have temples there and Jewish schools. They even have kosher stores. Their constitution mandates at least one Jew must sit in parliament. However, live is not all peaches and cream. Not allowed to serve in the government other than the one parliament position. Not allowed in the army or police. They can't bring a lawsuit against a Muslim (no religious minority or Muslim Arab against a Persia can do that). They are targets for harassment. They can't celebrate the Sabath. Jewish schools must teach Islam etc.

If fact the Persian Jews are actually treated a ton better than Arab Muslims in Iran. Funny how people can say the Jews treat the Arabs bad. Arabs in Persia are 2nd class citizens. They are treated worse in Persia than any country on the planet!

Good point, nobody ever talks about the Arabs that live in Iran.

Funny how a guy that has never been to Israel will claim to be an expert. I have been there a bunch of times. I saw Muslims and Christians walk away freely even near the Western Wall. I went on the west bank (my mother's friend lives in a town there). Funny how Muslims and Jews were actually working together. I didn't think anything about it at the time (since I didn't realize the political implication at the time), but the Muslims and Jews in this community worked together to build office buildings and apartment complexes!

I love how people say the Immigration policies of Israel are proof of it's policies. Yet you can't be a citizen of most Arab countries if your not Muslim! Christian minorities get persecuted in ALL Arab Countries. Other than Egypt and Lebanon all other Arab, Turkish and Persian countries are 96-100% Muslim. However take Lebanon. It used to be a majority Christian country. Now, even without considering the Palestinian inhabitants, Christians are as low as 10% and as high as 23%. It shrinks every year. Soon it will be under 5%. Iraq's Christian minority is so small it registers as non-exsistant. Syrias went from 10% to under 3%. Egypt was 15%, dropped to 10%, then to 8% and now with the religious bigots in charge the plight of the Coptic Christian is increasing. By the end of 2020, many predict the Coptic Christian population will decrease to the middle east standard of 2-3%!

But Israel is the intolerant one, even through they have a growing Christian (and Muslim) population!

Funny how a guy that has never been to Israel will claim to be an expert. I have been there a bunch of times. I saw Muslims and Christians walk away freely even near the Western Wall. I went on the west bank (my mother's friend lives in a town there). Funny how Muslims and Jews were actually working together. I didn't think anything about it at the time (since I didn't realize the political implication at the time), but the Muslims and Jews in this community worked together to build office buildings and apartment complexes!

I love how people say the Immigration policies of Israel are proof of it's policies. Yet you can't be a citizen of most Arab countries if your not Muslim! Christian minorities get persecuted in ALL Arab Countries. Other than Egypt and Lebanon all other Arab, Turkish and Persian countries are 96-100% Muslim. However take Lebanon. It used to be a majority Christian country. Now, even without considering the Palestinian inhabitants, Christians are as low as 10% and as high as 23%. It shrinks every year. Soon it will be under 5%. Iraq's Christian minority is so small it registers as non-exsistant. Syrias went from 10% to under 3%. Egypt was 15%, dropped to 10%, then to 8% and now with the religious bigots in charge the plight of the Coptic Christian is increasing. By the end of 2020, many predict the Coptic Christian population will decrease to the middle east standard of 2-3%!

But Israel is the intolerant one, even through they have a growing Christian (and Muslim) population!
I don't pretend to be an expert and don't want to give the impression. But I talk to people,read quite a bit and know human nature so I can form an opinion and express my views as I see them. That's my take on the subject.

It is really Ariux who needs an education. Perhaps he can tell us how the Muslims treat the religious minorities in their various countries. Let us not forget that the Copts in Egypt who are certainly citizens and whose ancestors were some of the original Christians before the Muslims invaded their country

Zionists claim that Christians, Muslims, and Jews have equal rights in Israel. That is so glaringly false that believing it reflects an incurable mental condition (flaming idiocy).

I've made no claims about religious equality in Muslim countries, nor does their condition change anything in Israel. Your post is completely pointless, other than to serve as a thin layer of bullshit you can keep smeared over your eyes.

Do the Jews even have public religious speech.

Of course, Israel doesn't have free speech. Israel is a vile state. But, the immediate issue isn't free speech, it's equal speech. And, that they don't have. You don't need to visit there to know this. You just need to get out of your cave and read the news. Just this month, dozens of Israeli postmen refused to deliver Bibles, citing Israel's ban on Christian speech (which probably doesn't apply to private mail, but so what?).

It is really Ariux who needs an education. Perhaps he can tell us how the Muslims treat the religious minorities in their various countries. Let us not forget that the Copts in Egypt who are certainly citizens and whose ancestors were some of the original Christians before the Muslims invaded their country

Zionists claim that Christians, Muslims, and Jews have equal rights in Israel. That is so glaringly false that believing it reflects an incurable mental condition (flaming idiocy).

I've made no claims about religious equality in Muslim countries, nor does their condition change anything in Israel. Your post is completely pointless, other than to serve as a thin layer of bullshit you can keep smeared over your eyes.

Of course, Israel doesn't have free speech. Israel is a vile state. But, the immediate issue isn't free speech, it's equal speech. And, that they don't have. You don't need to visit there to know this. You just need to get out of your cave and read the news. Just this month, dozens of Israeli postmen refused to deliver Bibles, citing Israel's ban on Christian speech (which probably doesn't apply to private mail, but so what?).

Of course there is no Israeli ban on Christian speech.

Naturally, since you are an anti-Semite, you would call Israel a vile state. Israel has a law against proselytizing, and that includes Jews. Of course you probably close your eyes to what happens to people in Muslim countries when they try to hand out Bibles. Meanwhile you no doubt have no problem with places like Saudi Arabia not allowing Bibles into the countries, not even allowing a Christmas wreathe on Christians' doors during the holidays, and if you display your Crucifix around your neck, you stand a good chance of being killed. Why not speak to some Christians who have actually worked in Saudi Arabia and ask them what happens over there. Then try to find some people who have worked in Israel and ask them if they were allowed to practice their religion in peace. For your information since I don't believe you are aware of it, the Muslims believe that when Jesus returns he will break all the crosses and preach Islam?

Naturally, since you are an anti-Semite, you would call Israel a vile state. Israel has a law against proselytizing, and that includes Jews. Of course you probably close your eyes to what happens to people in Muslim countries when they try to hand out Bibles. Meanwhile you no doubt have no problem with places like Saudi Arabia not allowing Bibles into the countries, not even allowing a Christmas wreathe on Christians' doors during the holidays, and if you display your Crucifix around your neck, you stand a good chance of being killed. Why not speak to some Christians who have actually worked in Saudi Arabia and ask them what happens over there. Then try to find some people who have worked in Israel and ask them if they were allowed to practice their religion in peace. For your information since I don't believe you are aware of it, the Muslims believe that when Jesus returns he will break all the crosses and preach Islam?

In fact, Israel does not have a law against proselytizing.

A 1977 anti-proselytizing law prohibits any person from offering or receiving material benefits as an inducement to conversion; however, there have been no reports of the law's enforcement. A bill that would have restricted proselytizing further was promulgated in 2000; however, similar bills did not reach a final vote in the past and local observers do not believe that this bill will be enacted. Christian and other evangelical groups asserted that the draft bills were discriminatory and served to intimidate Christian groups.

Missionaries are allowed to proselytize, although the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) voluntarily refrains from proselytizing under an agreement with the Government.

Israel and the occupied territories

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zionists say the darndest things.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
~Mark Twain

That's right. To bad High_Gravity wasn't following your advice when he said Muslims, Christians, and Jews have the same rights in Israel. Do Muslims have the same Right of Return as Jews, in Israel? Do Christians have the same right to public religious speech as Jews, in Israel? That anyone could think Jews give others equal rights is so contrary to the clear truth that claiming it reflects hatred hatred against gentiles.

Muslims, Christians and Jews do have the same rights in Israel fuck face.:evil:

Naturally, since you are an anti-Semite,

Conversations with Zionists:

Zionist: "Israel is a sanctuary for Christians" "Israel gives equal rights to Jews and Christians."

Truth: Israel is an ethno-supremacist state with laws oppressing Christians and guaranteeing decisive political control for Jews.

Zionist: "Israel has more freedom than Muslim countries"

Truth: We aren't talking about Muslim countries.

Zionist: "You're an anti-Semite!"

Truth: Muslim countries are more semitic than Israel. Making you the true antisemite. :tongue:

Israel has a law against proselytizing, and that includes Jews.

Jews are elitists, they don't want you to join their club. So, even if technically an anti-proselytizing law applied equally to Jews and Christians, it's a law that affects only Christians, not Jews. It's like having a $100,000 tax and claiming it applies equally to the rich and the poor.

But, the law isn't applied equally. Just like "racial discrimination" in the US that in practice these laws are usually applied in only one direction. In Israel, Christian speech is often silenced by the charge of proselytizing, while Jewish, Communist, or anti-Christian speech is freely allowed.

I haven't seen the Israeli statutes banning proselytizing, but I really doubt they are in a language of equal application. Regardless, they effectively are only applied against Christian, not Jews. (And, what of this "western-style" Israeli democracy crap?)

Of course you probably close your eyes to what happens to people in Muslim countries when they try to hand out Bibles.

We weren't talking about Muslim countries and I haven't argued that they provide Christian freedom. But, while on the subject, before the 1948, Christians were a lot less oppressed in Muslim countries. It doesn't do Christians any favors for the US to be constantly killing and oppressing Muslim nations, for Israeli-based foreign policy. It creates a feeling among Muslims that Christians are at war with Muslims.

For your information since I don't believe you are aware of it, the Muslims believe that when Jesus returns he will break all the crosses and preach Islam?

At least Muslims believe "Christ Jesus" will return. Jews believe Jesus is permanently mired in boiling feces.

At least Muslims believe "Christ Jesus" will return. Jews believe Jesus is permanently mired in boiling feces.

Drivel, accept one of my very few negs.

:cuckoo:

Naturally, since you are an anti-Semite,

Conversations with Zionists:

Zionist: "Israel is a sanctuary for Christians" "Israel gives equal rights to Jews and Christians."

Truth: Israel is an ethno-supremacist state with laws oppressing Christians and guaranteeing decisive political control for Jews.

Zionist: "Israel has more freedom than Muslim countries"

Truth: We aren't talking about Muslim countries.

Zionist: "You're an anti-Semite!"

Truth: Muslim countries are more semitic than Israel. Making you the true antisemite. :tongue:

Israel has a law against proselytizing, and that includes Jews.

Jews are elitists, they don't want you to join their club. So, even if technically an anti-proselytizing law applied equally to Jews and Christians, it's a law that affects only Christians, not Jews. It's like having a $100,000 tax and claiming it applies equally to the rich and the poor.

But, the law isn't applied equally. Just like "racial discrimination" in the US that in practice these laws are usually applied in only one direction. In Israel, Christian speech is often silenced by the charge of proselytizing, while Jewish, Communist, or anti-Christian speech is freely allowed.

I haven't seen the Israeli statutes banning proselytizing, but I really doubt they are in a language of equal application. Regardless, they effectively are only applied against Christian, not Jews. (And, what of this "western-style" Israeli democracy crap?)

Of course you probably close your eyes to what happens to people in Muslim countries when they try to hand out Bibles.

We weren't talking about Muslim countries and I haven't argued that they provide Christian freedom. But, while on the subject, before the 1948, Christians were a lot less oppressed in Muslim countries. It doesn't do Christians any favors for the US to be constantly killing and oppressing Muslim nations, for Israeli-based foreign policy. It creates a feeling among Muslims that Christians are at war with Muslims.

For your information since I don't believe you are aware of it, the Muslims believe that when Jesus returns he will break all the crosses and preach Islam?

Thank you, Ariux, for showing us that you are one of the avid readers of the hate sites. Only on these hate sites is it mentioned about this "boiling feces." Do you want to tell us a few more lies that you found on the hate sites that we haven't yet heard from other anti-Semites over the years who use the same hate sites? Meanwhile, I wonder if Ariux can tell us what the U.S. has to do with Muslims murdering each other in places such as Pakistan. Surely he must have read about the two Ahmadi Mosques which were blown up the other year in which dozens of Ahmadis were killed and dozens more wounded. And he certainly must have read not too long ago about the Sunnis killing a slew of Shiites while the Shiites were on a pilgrimage during their holiday of Ashura. Maybe he is sharp enough that he can find some reason to blame the U.S. on why the Pakistanis are always being killed in car and suicide bombings by their fellow Muslims

Forum List

Back