ISRAEL is a RACIST STATE .......

Traditional Jews Are Not Zionists

Although there are those who refuse to accept the teachings of our Rabbis and will continue to support the Zionist state, there are also many who are totally unaware of the history of Zionism and its contradiction to the beliefs of Torah-True Jews.
True Torah Jews Against Zionism

A Low Gravity Queer Punk like you, who is a certified LIEberrhoidal Negroid Racist Swine, a genuine Congenital Idiot, and an established Piece of Shit has, understandably, ZERO, NADA, ZIPPO credibility.

So, STFU, stick your head back into your arse ....... and sing Yankee Doodle.

Yankee doodle?:lol::lol::lol:

Low Gravity, Negroidal Racist Queer Piece of Shit,

Sorry, didn't know the Negroidal Racist Queer Piece of Shit Anthem.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I see your banned, figures.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Although there are those who refuse to accept the teachings of our Rabbis and will continue to support the Zionist state, there are also many who are totally unaware of the history of Zionism and its contradiction to the beliefs of Torah-True Jews.
jewsagainstzionism.com

LOL, BOGUS group in London that is just a front for Pallie jihadists.

How can your backward spain ever lift itself out of bankruptcy when you read such stupid websites? :lol:

Last edited:

jewsagainstzionism.com

How can your backward spain ever lift itself out of bankruptcy when you read such stupid websites? :lol:

True Torah Jews, 183 Wilson St., PMB 162, Brooklyn, NY 11211:eusa_whistle:

jewsagainstzionism.com

[SIZE=""]True Torah Jews, 183 Wilson St., PMB 162, Brooklyn, NY 11211[/SIE]:eusa_whistle:

Shouldn't you be finding a "yob" to help your backward spain out of bankruptcy instead of posting rascist websites?

Spain: Racism and Intolerance Advance Relentlessly Spain: Racism and Intolerance Advance Relentlessly · Global Voices

Traditional Jews Are Not Zionists[/]

Traditional Founding Fathers of the United States Were Zionists.

US President John Adams...
I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation

I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

The Map also shows Gaza and the west bank, being separate from Israel

Palestine Is Still The Issue

Historian Bernard Lewis...:lol:
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria
The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1948]

Forum List

Back