Israel is a great friend to us but....

I'm sick to death of the many infomercials of them begging for money and food. We have many poor and hungry here at home and were BROKE.

These commercials are a huge turn off.

/rant

Yet another 'lets bitch about Isreal' tread.... huge turn off :eusa_whistle:

Nonsense. This about the constant begging commercials on tv. In fact its not much different than the left always moaning about the poor on here. Yet somehow when I bitch about it its wrong?

Double standard often?

Last edited:
Tell me what this "great friend" has EVER done for murka ?

Drinking so soon? Oh, that's right, you're Irish. :clap2:
Answer the question ****.

Insulting the religion of your Lord and Savior, Rabbi Jesus Christ, the King of the Jews?

Hopefully, there is plenty booze in hell for Irish drunks, like you.

Matthew 2:1 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

I'm sick to death of the many infomercials of them begging for money and food. We have many poor and hungry here at home and were BROKE.

/rant

Nonsense. This about the constant begging commercials on tv. In fact its not much different than the left always moaning about the poor on here. Yet somehow when I bitch about it its wrong?

Double standard often?

Maybe, if you were educated with a well-paying job, you wouldn't be starving, redneck. Just saying

Double standard often?

Maybe, if you were educated with a well-paying job, you wouldn't be starving, redneck. Just saying

Do tell, how far did I go in school? From the contents of your post I bet I went much farther than you.

You have the correct answer. NOTHING.
So, you're one of those angry Irish drunks, eh?

Israel: A True Ally in the Middle East Robert D. Blackwill, Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Planning in the George W. Bush administration, and Walter B. Slocombe, Undersecretary of Defense for Policy in the Clinton administration...
American leaders have traditionally explained the foundations of the U.S.-Israel relationship by citing shared democratic values...Although accurate and essential, this characterization is incomplete because it fails to capture a crucial aspect: the many ways in which Israel advances U.S. national interests. Today, Israeli contributions to U.S. national interests cover a broad spectrum. Through joint training, exercises and exchanges on military doctrine, the United States has benefited in the areas of counter-terrorism, intelligence and experience in urban warfare. Increasingly, U.S. homeland security and military agencies are turning to Israeli technology to solve some of their most vexing technical and strategic problems. Today, Israeli contributions to U.S. national interests cover a broad spectrum. Through joint training, exercises and exchanges on military doctrine, the United States has benefited in the areas of counter-terrorism, intelligence and experience in urban warfare. Increasingly, U.S. homeland security and military agencies are turning to Israeli technology to solve some of their most vexing technical and strategic problems. Israeli-developed defense equipment, some of which benefited from generous U.S. aid, now used by the U.S. military include short-range unmanned aircraft systems that have seen service in Iraq and Afghanistan; targeting pods on hundreds of Air Force, Navy and Marine strike aircraft; a revolutionary helmet-mounted sight that is standard in nearly all frontline Air Force and Navy fighter aircraft; lifesaving armor installed in thousands of MRAP armored vehicles used in Iraq and Afghanistan; and a gun system for close-in defense of naval vessels against terrorist dinghies and small-boat swarms. Moreover, U.S. and Israeli companies are working together to produce Israel's Iron Dome — the world's first combat-proven counter-rocket system.

Counter-terrorism and intelligence cooperation is deep and extensive, with the United States and Israel working to advance their common interest in defeating the terrorism of Hamas, Hezbollah and Al Qaeda and its affiliate groups, and preventing nuclear proliferation in the region. There are joint Special Forces training and exercises and collaboration on shared targets. This intimate relationship reinforces overall U.S. intelligence efforts by providing Washington with access to Israel's unique set of capabilities for information collection and assessments on key countries and issues in the region. Such was the case, for example, when Israel passed to the United States conclusive photographic evidence in 2007 that Syria, with North Korean assistance, had made enormous strides toward "going hot" with a plutonium-producing reactor.

We do not deny that there are costs to the United States, in the Arab world and elsewhere, for its support of Israel, as there are costs to U.S. support of other beleaguered — and sometime imperfect — friends, including West Berlin in the Cold War, Kuwait in 1990-91 and Taiwan today. But the long-standing U.S. commitment to Israel has not prevented development of close ties with Arab nations, which understand — however much they disagree with U.S. support for Israel — that they benefit from a good relationship with the United States on other issues. Nor has it made the Arab oil-exporting states any less conscious of their own economic and strategic interest in a reasonably stable flow of oil to world markets, or their eagerness to buy first-class military equipment from the United States or to enjoy the benefits of U.S. protection against Iranian or other aggression.

Would Saudi Arabia's policies toward the United States, for example, be markedly different if Washington entered into a sustained crisis with Israel over the Palestine issue? Would Riyadh lower the price of oil? Would it stop hedging its regional bets concerning U.S. attempts to coerce Iran into freezing its nuclear weapons programs? Would it regard current U.S. policy toward Afghanistan more positively? Would it view American democracy promotion in the Middle East more favorably? Would it be more inclined to reform its internal governmental processes to be more in line with U.S. preferences? No.

In sum, we believe that Israel's substantial contributions to U.S. interests are an underappreciated aspect of this relationship and deserve equal billing to shared values and historical responsibility as rationales for American support of Israel.

Middle East, foreign relations: How Israel benefits the U.S. - latimes.com

OOOPs. They might cancel our welfare check !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P7XTbm9ED0]Racist..?. "Jews Hate Americans" ? Israel gov removes ads - YouTube[/ame]

Holocaust Survivors want to celebrate the Passover Seder meal - YouTube

One of many and I'm tired of them. Guess I'm having a cold hearted moment but we got hungry of our own.

So, don't give your money. The definitive word is "your" Grampa.

Typical. Everyone misses the fucking point. THE FUCKING COMMERCIAL GETS OLD. IT'S PLAYED TOO OFTEN.

I guess many of you are perfect and NOTHING ever irritates you?

Some people can be shallow

/rant

Double standard often?

Ask PF Tinman if I have a double standard....

I am just sick of Isreal being the target of so many ugly threads. Its boring....

Yes, we have poor and under privileged.

If folks were as concerned about them, we would have commercials begging for money to give to them....

Instead, they have Obama

'BECAUSE WE GOT OBAMA'
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJdu-HCyGZE]"We aint rich, but one day this year we will be cause we got Barack Obama" - YouTube[/ame]

One of many and I'm tired of them. Guess I'm having a cold hearted moment but we got hungry of our own.

Typical. Everyone misses the fucking point. THE FUCKING COMMERCIAL GETS OLD. IT'S PLAYED TOO OFTEN.

given i've never seen any "begging" commercials from israel, and given, that a night doesn't go by that i see an infomercial to raise money for christian children, i have to wonder why your thread wasn't about that.

i mean, aren't you offended by christian children as much as you are holocaust survivors?

inquiring minds want to know.

Keep guessing.

Turn the freekin channel..... talk about shallow :eusa_whistle:

Just pokin at ya Bro.... no offense intended.
:poke:

It's in the script !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THQlv2eskYQ]Zionist domination of the United States, How Israel controls America? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back