Israel & iran

The moment Nejad publically said Iran is going nuclear & Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth, Netanyahu should have called Nejad to thank him for giving Israel a reason & a place to send their nukes for a little visit. Let Iran worry about the USA & Israel instead of the other way around.

So let me see if I have this right ? Your solution to Iran trying to build a nuke is to nuke them back to the stone age ! Killing millions of innocent men, women and chilsren. Sounds like a really civilized reaction.

Before you start ranting about Iran, I do not approve of them having nukes either, as a matter of fact I think all nukes should be done away with. They are tools that only a moron would use !

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Patrick, oh Partrick. How well I remember you from our previous board. And how well you prove MLK was right.

The moment Nejad publically said Iran is going nuclear & Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth, Netanyahu should have called Nejad to thank him for giving Israel a reason & a place to send their nukes for a little visit. Let Iran worry about the USA & Israel instead of the other way around.

So let me see if I have this right ? Your solution to Iran trying to build a nuke is to nuke them back to the stone age ! Killing millions of innocent men, women and chilsren. Sounds like a really civilized reaction.

Before you start ranting about Iran, I do not approve of them having nukes either, as a matter of fact I think all nukes should be done away with. They are tools that only a moron would use !

I advocate the complete bombing of all iranian government facilities until the regime is wiped off the map, and leaving the nuke plants untouched.

Well, I have to agree that when enemy countries vow to annihilate your country with nukes, do unto others BEFORE they do unto you.

I advocate the complete bombing of all iranian government facilities until the regime is wiped off the map, and leaving the nuke plants untouched.

If it was the USA who was threatened with a nuclear attack by a foreign country, would we do nothing at all about it like Israel has so far?

If Iran is threatened by israel, do you think they should do nothing too?

Let Israel do her thing and keep the USA out of her wars...Let the games begin!

Across the world, a dangerous rumor has spread that could have catastrophic implications. According to legend, Iran's president has threatened to destroy Israel, or, to quote the misquote, "Israel must be wiped off the map." Contrary to popular belief, this statement was never made.
'Wiped off the Map' – The Rumor of the Century - by Arash Norouzi

you dont dispute the truth of this statement

You quite right ... There is a mistake in the translation ... He didn't say "Wipe Israel of the map"
He said "Obliterative the occupying regime from the pages of history"
Means the same thing though ...

Funny thing is there are pages of text in your source that is trying to convince us that it doesn't mean the same thing.
Analyzing every letter of his statement and offering excuses , while it's obvious that the meaning of the two phrases are exactly the same.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back